Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Abuja Car Inspection Service - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja Car Inspection Service (350 Views)

❗️Call Me For Your Computerised Car Inspection In Ibadan And Lagos❗️ / Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Prices For Abuja Car Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Car Inspection Service by senator2k9(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2023
Are u in Abuja... Don't make the MISTAKE of buying a car without an HONEST Professional mechanic to INSPECT for you.

I offer inspection service of any car you want to buy in Abuja whether you are dealer or not. You dont have to stay in Abuja to benefit from my service. You can call me from any part of Nigeria to help you check a car right here in Abuja or even in neighboring states.
My service include:

© SCANNING OR DIAGNOSING THE CAR FOR ANY HIDDDEN FAULT.
© PERFORMING PHYSICAL INSPECTION OF THE CAR.
© CHECKING THE HISTORY OF THE CAR.
© AFTER PURCHASE CONSULTATION ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR Car.
© HELP YOU IN PRICING AND PURCHASE based on the faults detected and if it is still worth a purchase.

Follow us on Integrated solution Autos for all your car tips. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090433257112&mibextid=ZbWKwL

You can contact me on whatsapp 08034059397.

(1) (Reply)

Dodge Journey 2018 / Best Cars For New Car Owners / Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.