Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume (14199 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Because Nigerians See National Assembly Members As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by anyination: 2:48pm On May 23, 2023
The rate at which corruption is going on Nigeria is so bad...
Just like a graduate who is ask to pay 1.5 million for a federal job..
Even davil the learn work where Nigeria day

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by AntiChristian: 2:48pm On May 23, 2023
hmmm
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by AMI3(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2023
Things have really changed in this country. Money politics. After spending all these money.
Tell me how much they will steal back.

They are doing their investment now.

Waiting for ROi in the coming months.

What the poor will do is to fight each other because of 30k

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Bodexinvest: 2:54pm On May 23, 2023
Yahoo yahoo politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Christian36: 3:07pm On May 23, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin

Idiot! Go and collect loan from CBN, World Bank or China.. You'll be able to pay back after 3 months of being the Senate cry
What if he collect and failed to win?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Oneloveyo: 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
Risingblue008:
Had it been they declared labour party winner of past election,I believe we for no dey hear all these rubbish,.

This is to let u knw dt ,our politicians are using us to do business,
U pple should stop pretending dt Nigeria is fine,
Nothing APC have to offer,
Nothing even pdp have to offer
That's just the truth,

Then we try new party,na so Dem rob us day light,
If the rain wan fall,e go fall for all of us head.
Since we never still get sense,
U go suffer
I go suffer
We go suffer,
Una go cry tire,
I just dey observe

Had it been they declared labour party the winner, even though they came third?? How do you guys even think sef?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by mu2sa2: 3:58pm On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
Him tu lie.
This "title" has been taken by Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Newness2019: 3:58pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by motih35295(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2023
Good
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Image123(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2023
Poor man, pity him please.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by princejohnard(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2023
I remember during the build up to this year general election, I was telling someone that "an average Nigerian is corrupt" and we only hate corruption because we're not at the sharing table.

All the new ( mostly first timers) lawmakers were allegedly given #25 millions each to support you-know-who candidacy as senate president but none of them would come out and publicly denied the allegations because it's true.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by komzy589(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
Risingblue008:
Had it been they declared labour party winner of past election,I believe we for no dey hear all these rubbish,.

That's just the truth,

U go suffer
I go suffer
We go suffer,
Una go cry tire,
I just dey observe
And you think voting Obi can stop what is happening in the senate?
You sure say you go school?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by princejohnard(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
At least if you wanted to scam, add a little finesse but you're lazy as Bleep... Lame ass mofo

Wdbdb2hd:
:-
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by princejohnard(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2023
It's the delusion for me. You think the lawmakers elected under LP are not participating in this corruption??

You're naive,Bro...

Have you heard any of those lawmakers from the so-called saint party ( LP ) publicly calling out those that are inducing them with dollars??

Risingblue008:

That's just the truth,

U go suffer
I go suffer
We go suffer,
Una go cry tire,
I just dey observe
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by princejohnard(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2023
I bet he just started from Nigeria's politics

komzy589:

And you think voting Obi can stop what is happening in the senate?
You sure say you go school?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Jagabanarmy: 5:58pm On May 23, 2023
Xscape1993:
The best home truth of the century...APC and fraudulent activities are inseparable....
Senators are all involved in this menace especially when they are contesting positions and that's why I totally against Akpabio's senate presidency because he's fantastically corrupt.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Pacesetter123(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
Ali Ndume,if you no get money...hide your face!

Na so one musician talk am
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
Apart from receiving the highest salary what other benefits come with the senate President and what will the of his state benefits as well ?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Bfly: 8:37pm On May 23, 2023
You are not different from them only that you are broke right?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by immortalmortal: 9:09pm On May 23, 2023
So if you had money to share, you for dey the race share am?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by thaoriginator: 9:22pm On May 23, 2023
Christian36:
What if he collect and failed to win?
stuck in debt cry
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by yusluvad(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2023
It's all race of money in Nigeria now to get hold of Public offices. It is well with Nigeria...
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by v2: 8:12am On May 24, 2023
Same story every time you move to the receiving side.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by dauddy97(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Good
Do you work to do?
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by Dancebreaker: 10:38am On May 24, 2023
dauddy97:

Do you work to do?
I may recommend someone to patronise you.
Thanks.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume by dauddy97(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2023
Dancebreaker:

I may recommend someone to patronise you.
Thanks.
Sure, my number is 081 49 42 84 90

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns / Is Sanusi Still Better Than Soludo? / NUPENG To Embark On A 3-Day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.