Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari (23361 Views)

Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Fed Govt To Close Land Borders From 12noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by fastseo: 1:43pm On May 23, 2023
last lying before they leave

4 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Getrich47(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Barcalee: 1:44pm On May 23, 2023
Grit2943:
It should be reversed on May 30th 2023.
immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Omakraid(f): 1:45pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Just go! Oloshi president!!

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.
Pre wedding photos

2 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2023
Chaiii, deceived by few Nigerians because of a few Nigerians.
That too has passed

2 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Porksupplyib: 1:45pm On May 23, 2023
Lol
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Gbogbowa: 1:45pm On May 23, 2023
Imagine celebrating a policy that kill Nigerians. Is it only rice that is coming from our borders?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by thesicilian: 1:46pm On May 23, 2023
Which Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Warl0ck: 1:46pm On May 23, 2023
Erasu:
Keep doing it while I keep making money from it. I hope u get paid for it. Children everywhere!
ogun kee ur papa.
SCAMMER!!!
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by AfonjaConehead: 1:47pm On May 23, 2023
The evil soul closed borders only to enrich northern rice farmers.
Today,northern rice are everywhere up to Calabar markets but sad thing is,the rice is still as expensive even more expensive than foreign rice..
Buhari is simply a failure...
Remember he closed all borders but only dangote and bus trucks were allowed beyond those borders!!!!
And these are private businesses o!!!!

Hmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by ejimatic: 1:47pm On May 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-deliberately-closed-land-borders-nigerians-later-appreciated-it/amp
. How much is the produced food in Nigeria? Any difference from imported rice and local rice? That policy made goods and foods costlier instead of reducing the prices of the foreign foods ! If Nigerian rice is 500 per congo who will buy 2000# per congo of the foreing rice? The Local rice is costlier than or close to the price of the foreign rice.

5 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Melkizedeck: 1:47pm On May 23, 2023
Let's thank God for this America's Ephemeral style of democracy, otherwise if Buhari were to contest again, he would have won unopposed!!!
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Cassandraloius: 1:48pm On May 23, 2023
Please o... Which Nigerian in his right sense wii affirm to something like this?
Buhari is sick, he should just go and hide himself some where and stop talking rubbish.

Kindly check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by simplesearch: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
Our dear president in complete detach from the feelings of his subject for eight years. Even if you don't check up on national dailies, why not on television? At leas, a lot of feelings are reeled out from there too. It's such a pity to be governed by one who is not in touch with the reality of the existence of its subject, God can't be happy with anyone in such position.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Ferrous(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
Which Nigerians? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by lexy2014: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
DennisEche:
For the rice part, He tried because he boosted our rice production locally. Aside that, he is a failure. He killed our booming economy

And the rice became more expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by sanerugwei: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
You cannot guard the border because its long, but you convinced yourself that you can close it completely.

How can you monitor it to be sure its completely closed.
Unofficial border nko....
Don't its less than one week....
No more fathom this and that stories ...

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by hassan4: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
Mad President

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by yemmywesey(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
Carry your Ghana must go bag and leave aso rock please, you wrecked the country from egg to spaghetti to indomie to garri to meat to beans to rice.
Thunder fire you from now till you go back to meet your ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Greattha: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
This demented buffoon is at it again...

Surely the Nigerians in your imagination appreciated it.

You and your dumb selfish aides have always been out of touch with the reality of Nigerians so no surprises here.

2 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Lovenorth: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
Shut up you psychopath

2 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
You closed southern borders and allow northern borders to be open

So who will appreciate it more?

2 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Pwettylinda(f): 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
grin
Rest oga

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Samunique(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
undecided

Wicked man !

God will judge all your wickedness undecided

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Warl0ck: 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
Erasu:
proof that I scam u small boy
i am already proving it to the mods.
Old scammer
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Obakoolex(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
undecided Buhari should be studied in our educational curriculum as the S I unit of failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Waffarianman(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
Ok we hear you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. / Ganduje Burns Fake & Illegal Drugs Worth Over N380 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.