Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari (23357 Views)

Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Fed Govt To Close Land Borders From 12noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by DItalianNija: 3:11pm On May 23, 2023
Useless impostor
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by bdon12: 3:11pm On May 23, 2023
No dullard..u wrong
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Litmus: 3:15pm On May 23, 2023
Too many old and poverty stricken minds on Niaraland with thire parochial views. Who gives a Bleep about Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic and Chad when we should be positioning ourselves for the new industrial revolution on the horizon?
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by biggie73(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2023
Please stop talking, and let Jagaban correct all your sophistry of nonsense.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by rummmy: 3:21pm On May 23, 2023
DennisEche:
For the rice part, He tried because he boosted our rice production locally. Aside that, he is a failure. He killed our booming economy
how much is a bag of rice then and now?

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by musicwriter(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2023
The question is: are Nigerians better off today than before the border was closed? Is food cheaper today in Nigeria than before the border was closed? Those are the questions Buhari should answer.

You see, Adam Smith (from whom we learned the economic theories) said that there would be "opportunity cost" when making an economic decision.

This means that you'll lose something to get another. In other words, your economic decisions would have good and bad sides but that you should choose the one that would be more beneficial.

The decision to close the border has brought hardship to Nigerians, no matter how good the intention of closing it. That's the reality.

4 Likes

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by KaptainAfrika: 3:31pm On May 23, 2023
This one is not okay in the head.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Bravity1000(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2023
Pls someone should come to my Aid.

I really need a job .
Graduate of pub admin with 2.2 grade
9 year banking experience .....

It's getting too tough for meooo

Bravity1000@gmail.com
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by CodeTemplar: 3:44pm On May 23, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by BigBizzy(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2023
Buhari can lie for the world
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by crossbreedwears(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2023
You keep saying this almost everyday and very soon Tinubu will be sworn in. Just pray he changes a lot of things
Warl0ck:
The old thief, Pablo EscoBATstard, can never rule nigeria.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by benjaminlawson(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2023
The borders were only closed in the south, they are free to everyone 24/7 in the north, or if border is closed in the how is it possible that they are constructing rail to niger republic, that is the president for you, south ronu poo.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by gloryman91: 3:57pm On May 23, 2023
The hardship you brought on Nigerians will continue to judge you.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2023
World most evil person, you block the borders while your fellow terrorists kinsmen finish off the farmers producing food for nigerians. Thunder fire you to your 100th generation.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by almarthins(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
The old thief, Pablo EscoBATstard, can never rule nigeria.

Calm down!

Make we brace up for his coming.
E sure say the system will make him come in
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by manpower188: 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
Lol. You and who? Respect yourself oh.
Them no comot this one oh. Make I see wether them go let me advertize small.
Hunger dey.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by peculiar2233: 4:11pm On May 23, 2023
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by providencia(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Just go! Oloshi president!!

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.

Its called Pre wedding pictures
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Slurity(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Yes. I supported that 100%. I pray Tinubu continue that ban

1 Like

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by papaa4: 4:18pm On May 23, 2023
The rice HE dey dey talk about he dey eat it
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by ojtech8291: 4:19pm On May 23, 2023
Is like the people around them that are only Nigerians. If they fart or caught they will say Nigerians accepted it. Where are the Nigerians?
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by bareal(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2023
DennisEche:
For the rice part, He tried because he boosted our rice production locally. Aside that, he is a failure. He killed our booming economy

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Omakraid:

Pre wedding photos
we never we'd o. We just dey have affairs
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On May 23, 2023
providencia:

Its called Pre wedding pictures
we never we'd o. We just dey have affairs.
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 4:37pm On May 23, 2023
ajepako:

Pre-marital photo koh tongue

Ante-natal photo ni

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside.. tongue tongue
no let my jealousy kill you o
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by seetomorrow: 4:41pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Just go! Oloshi president!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
seetomorrow:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wetin?
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
Lovenorth:

Please Mr man/ woman leave North out of your sufferings and miserable life

wetin concern me and North? you check well before you begin talk rubbish from your mouth!

am far better than you and the poor children and children's children you will bring into this world...Fool
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by Ola4lead(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
Help me ask Buba that which of the Nigerians ?
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by jubrilELsudan: 4:51pm On May 23, 2023
THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by seetomorrow: 4:58pm On May 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wetin?

what do you call those picture taken before wedding?

pre-shoot !!!
Re: My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari by smokeyupu(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
WHICH NIGERIANS HIM DEY TALK ABOUT?

THAT DECISION WAS THE WORST EVER TAKEN BY A ÑIGERIAN LEADER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.