Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions (41479 Views)

Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by SwissMass: 12:22am On May 24, 2023
Johans2023:
so why was tinubu against it? Dumbo
Your English really resemble your face and the opolo eyes of Tinubu.
stop attacking people the way you do to your mother
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Mcslize: 1:15am On May 24, 2023
aswani:

If God's hand is in this matter, why did he allow Tinubu to "rig" it in the first place? Why did Peter Obi come a distant third?

Surely God would have let Peter Obi win with a 100% landslide victory.

God has shown he has zero interest in Naija elections or any subsequent fall out herewith.

When you start mentioning God's name in this manner, you are blasphemising him.

Please remember Galatians 6:7 before you inadvertently cause problems for you and your generations unborn.

It's actually you that is blaspheming God in this case for doubting his power. You don't seem like you have faith.

Now know this. The ways of God are not our ways. Take a case study: why didn't God just take the children of Israel directly from Egypt when Pharaoh was holding them hostage? Why didn't God just kill Pharaoh and free the children of Israel straight up from Egypt? Have you ever asked yourself that?

Why did he allow them to be tormented by Pharaoh before freeing them up through the red sea? Does God not have the power to do that?

To address your query and doubting mind, let this be known to you that God allows men to use their conscience to carry out certain things. But when one starts proving stubborn, that's when God will come in to prove himself.

When Pharaoh refused to heed to God's warnings to free the children of Israel but blatantly refused, that was when he came in to show Pharaoh his power and proved to him that he was the beginning and the end.

What about the story of Nebuchadnezzar? Have you taken time to go through it and see how he boasted during his rule, challenging the power of God? Can you tell me what happened to him? Let me remind you, God made him to crawl into the thick forests and started eating grasses for good 7 years.

God is a merciful God. He doesn't just exercise his power abruptly without any course. He does that when one starts challenging his authority over something he has specifically ordained or made a provision for. No one can challenge God. Such a person is a fool.

No amount of money one has can help such a person when the time for such a person humiliation comes. God will humble the boastful ones that always rely on their human connections and powers.

Peter Obi won but it was rigged. You don't expect God to come from heaven to exercise his power in that manner when he already gave humans good conscience to do the right thing. For the fact that they refused to do the right thing, and his purpose must stand, that's when he will ensure that things go the way he wants.

As the right thing was not done, and people trying to prove stubborn to take power by force against the will of the people, that's when God will come in to handle things his own way as the cry of the people had gotten to him in heaven.

Now, I repeat again, watch and see what will happen in the next few months to come, beginning from now till December. Just relax and see for yourself and you will know no man can fight against whom God has already ordained to fulfill a particular purpose.

I believe this piece helps to rekindle your already lost faith and gives you new hopes again.

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2023
SwissMass:
Tribunal want to trash Peter girigory Obi and Atiku quickly, so has to escape their unnecessary senseless irresponsible attack

What makes you think you know better than Tiefnubu's and APC's lawyers who opposed the consolidation?
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by lebienconnu: 5:13am On May 24, 2023
9jatriot:
I just don't know if this news is not funny.

Let us assume for academic purposes that APC loses this consolidated case, then Obi and Atiku will now start another case trying to determine who came second??

Because I do not see how this consolidation is to Obi's advantage. Atiku as second I can see the advantage but not Obi.

Perhaps someone can educate me.

That is the reason why they are called zombies. The consolidation is a very bad sign for them but they are rejoicing. The moment I saw the word “merge” I know it’s over for Obi. The tribunal is like let us consolidate the trash and dispose it once and for all so the president can focus.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by lebienconnu: 5:14am On May 24, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What makes you think you know better the Tiefnubu's and APC's lawyers who opposed the consolidation?

Baba, na strategy.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by iamjavadem(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2023
That is exactly why they want to consolidate the trash together and throw it out.
SwissMass:
Tribunal want to trash Peter girigory Obi and Atiku quickly, so has to escape their unnecessary senseless irresponsible attack

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by femicyrus(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2023
If any of the cases has the merit to upturn the victory of tinubu independently, then the cases can never be merged
The truth is, it is a waste of time and resources hearing 3 fools independently .
They can be merged and squashed together to save time
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by aswani(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2023
Mcslize:

Peter Obi won but it was rigged. [b]You don't expect God to come from heaven to exercise his power in that manner [/b]when he already gave humans good conscience to do the right thing. For the fact that they refused to do the right thing, and his purpose must stand, that's when he will ensure that things go the way he wants.

I believe this piece helps to rekindle your already lost faith and gives you new hopes again.

Per the bolded, why would God "exercise his power in that manner" now, why didn't he before and why wouldn't he do it some other time?

When you were praying to God before the elections, did you not pray for an outright win? Your prayers weren't answered then and you are making excuses for them to be answered now.

Per your last statement, I never lost faith, I know God has zero interest in Naija elections.

God's purpose standing as you stated has nothing to do with Peter Obi and Naija elections. Do you even know if Peter Obi is born again, has he won any souls for Christ?

You are right about Isaiah 55:8-9 though.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by ogify1(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2023
greggng:

Some of you are very naive and talk like children. We all saw what happened in kogi where a certain winner didn't witness his swearing in ..that wasvhow yaya bello became governor . When we talk , we should listen to ourselves cos we are nit God . In life anything can happen .only God knows if tinubu will become president or not ..Abiola died ...yaradua died ...
story…less than 4 day, Dey play
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Ayodeoba: 8:01am On May 24, 2023
greggng:

Some of you are very naive and talk like children. We all saw what happened in kogi where a certain winner didn't witness his swearing in ..that wasvhow yaya bello became governor . When we talk , we should listen to ourselves cos we are nit God . In life anything can happen .only God knows if tinubu will become president or not ..Abiola died ...yaradua died ...
tinubu will not die! He will live to spend his 8yrs on throne
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by pafo(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2023
Feintline:
An Unconstitutional president must not be sworn in. There is no reason for that.

May 29 don reach finish. Go and block the gate whether DSS no go shoot you.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by harrycoko: 8:50am On May 24, 2023
aswani:
So it looks like now the Judges have studied the initial submissions, there is nothing unique about Obi's petition, he certainly would not be made president based on his petition.

Worst case for him, his petition, that has now been lumped in with Atiku's, gets thrown out.

Best case, INEC is asked to conduct a run off election with the top two candidates (any 2 from 3) or the elections are cancelled and we do the dance again.

Sadly for Obi, he has lost a lot of goodwill thanks to the needlessly rabid behaviour of his supporters online.

A shame, a real shame as despite being part of the political class, he was a "third way", something sorely needed in Naija politics.
Mr nairaland judge its only in nairaland you can display stupidity.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Mcslize: 10:27am On May 24, 2023
aswani:

Per the bolded, why would God "exercise his power in that manner" now, why didn't he before and why wouldn't he do it some other time?

When you were praying to God before the elections, did you not pray for an outright win? Your prayers weren't answered then and you are making excuses for them to be answered now.

Per your last statement, I never lost faith, I know God has zero interest in Naija elections.

God's purpose standing as you stated has nothing to do with Peter Obi and Naija elections. Do you even know if Peter Obi is born again, has he won any souls for Christ?

You are right about Isaiah 55:8-9 though.

Don't question God. That's why I told you God's ways are not our ways and the way we think, that's not how God thinks. You can't be wiser than God. We can only pray for his will to take place in our lives.

It seems you didn't read what I previously sent you. God gave humans conscience to always do the right thing. He doesn't need to be involved first before the right was supposed to be done. It is when humans start deviating from his plans and trying to abuse their human conscious and powers, that's when God like to get involved to ensure that things are done the right way.

Are we not humans? We were made in God's image, do you remember? And we are expected to always do the right thing by God. And don't say God doesn't have interest in the rulership of humans. He does that's why he said in his words that we should be obedient to the governmental authority of the world.

As humans, God doesn't need to get involved to have a free and fair election. That's why we were created with conscience. But as our politicians have abused their consciences and rigged election in favour of themselves against the plan of God, that's when God will exercise his purpose to make sure that everything is put in order. To ensure that things do not go from bad to worst for us the citizens. Let the purpose of God stand pls.

We humans always think in one direction. But God thinks in different directions and he knows why he wants things to be done this way. Don't ever question God. He might be trying to save you.

There are times when we humans face challenges and we will start questioning God why and why? If only you can see, you will see why. I will leave you with this one: Do know that God always have the interest of we humans at heart and he will never allow us to go through what we can't survive.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by francotunsco: 3:16pm On May 24, 2023
The court is magnanimous enough to afford Peter Obi and Atiku the opportunity to attend the Handover ceremony on May 29 by adjourning till 30th May. Kudos your Lordship!
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Exceed15: 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
duro4chang:
If they had merged before election they will not be where they are today.

God bless you bro. That's my position too . I wished they had swallowed their prides and merged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Mcslize: 5:02pm On May 25, 2023
Injera:

Would have bought into these delusions if only obi made Anambra Dubai.

Are you still doubting that there will be no swearing in by May 29? What will make no swearing in to hold may 29 will be announced tomorrow during tomorrow court briefing May 26.

You guys should keep doubting the mystery of God o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Appointed As Judge In Washington, USA / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.