Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions (41480 Views)

Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by simfrost90210: 5:41pm On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Rikidony(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2023
i have this feelings, Obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by TheATM: 5:41pm On May 23, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
This merging will finish Tinubu finally.
Even if Enyimba of Aba,Gombe united,Sharks of port Harcourt and Kano pillars merge together against Man City in Champion League,they cannot see draw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by saintbillion(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2023
Slurity:
coming to your village.
No. Coming to replace the president select

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2023
9jatriot:
I just don't know if this news is not funny.

Let us assume for academic purposes that APC loses this consolidated case, then Obi and Atiku will now start another case trying to determine who came second??

Because I do not see how this consolidation is to Obi's advantage. Atiku as second I can see the advantage but not Obi.

Perhaps someone can educate me.
The essence of the tribunal is to determine who won the election in the sight of law. In other words who met the constitutional requirements to be the next president.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by forgiveness: 5:42pm On May 23, 2023
Friday na the koko
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2023
seunmsg:
It is inevitable if they are to decide the case within the stipulated timeframe.
baba don dey blow grammer grin grin grin.

Yarimo leodeking, how una dey?

just wan check on una

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Ofemmanu1: 5:45pm On May 23, 2023
duro4chang:
If they had merged before election they will not be where The are today.

Simple truth..

I don't know why Kwankwaso cant be Obi Vice.

Same way Atiku no fit give Wike Vice.

Now all of them dey for mud
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2023
Those people jubilating did they even see that it's after the inauguration?
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by simfrost90210: 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
9jatriot:
I just don't know if this news is not funny.

Let us assume for academic purposes that APC loses this consolidated case, then Obi and Atiku will now start another case trying to determine who came second??

Because I do not see how this consolidation is to Obi's advantage. Atiku as second I can see the advantage but not Obi.

Perhaps someone can educate me.

That's why witnesses and evidences are requested to be brought forth to prove facts.. Judgments are passed based on facts and whatever is conclusively passed as a judgment is based on the findings..

For me😅😅, Obi has no case with Atiku..
Evidences from polling units will floor BAT, not to even talk of Atiku.. The Judges just have to be fair not to go beyond bounds in this..
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by peculiar2233: 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
APC miscreant left the group chat 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Dubetex96(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
An Unconstitutional president must not be sworn in. There is no reason for that.

motion supported 💯
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
saintbillion:
Obi is coming.

Oga I dont get what you're happy about this news for...if that drug lord is sworn in he has gotten immunity until four years later..these judges know what they are doing..they want to deliver judgement after may 29 how does that sound?
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Countdown to May 29. Tinubu will NOT be sworn-in.

Obi is coming after MAY 29TH?

Where is the guy with "Atiku is coming , Bat will drop out before Dec 2022"
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Dubetex96(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
This table is shaking. grin
Their hands are also shaking

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2023
ZaddyG:
Those people jubilating did they even see that it's after the inauguration?

Me I dont know for them oo

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
Skankamola:

The essence of the tribunal is to determine who won the election in the sight of law. In other words who met the constitutional requirements to be the next president.
. No sir the merged has pronounced them one so na normal hullabaloo husband and wife kind lo
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by metrixauto: 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
saintbillion:
Obi is coming.
Coming to Where? Anambra Onitsha abi?. Keep decieving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Dubetex96(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2023
plumcomm:
the only thing they know is mandate,they will soon be shouting consolidation too.

E pain say Obi carry case go court shill ooh grin
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Me I dont know for them oo
. And the judge don pronounced them husband and wife so case dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Martini2020(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2023
Noted.

If you would like to sell insurance as side income for reputable insurance companies in Nigeria, request to join my team of freelancers. Send your Application to cwcassisted@gmail.com .

Do you know that Gross Premium Income of insurance industry is 520 Trillion?

Are you aware that only 0.5 percent of Nigerian population has Insurance….what a huge market untapped!dint dull reach out….080/380/77/85/2 WhatsApp too
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by dadsonade7: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
A lot of these brainless people shouting stolen manhood will surely commits suicide on 29/05/23 when the reality set in.

My candid advice to everyone of them is that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2031.They should stop living in fantasy.

God bless Jagaban of Africa
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
The court stressed that the parties would adopt final briefs of argument on August 5 to enable it to fix a date for judgment.

grin

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by greggng: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
All this will soon be forgotten as nothing can upturn Tinubu victory

Some of you are very naive and talk like children. We all saw what happened in kogi where a certain winner didn't witness his swearing in ..that wasvhow yaya bello became governor . When we talk , we should listen to ourselves cos we are nit God . In life anything can happen .only God knows if tinubu will become president or not ..Abiola died ...yaradua died ...

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by GeneralPula: 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
An Unconstitutional president must not be sworn in. There is no reason for that.

Read very well and stop feeding your instinct with dead on arrival thoughts..

The court held that Justice of the cases demanded that they should be consolidated and dealt with as one petition since they all relate to the same election.
It has nothing to do with swearing in but for main hearing! Of course, court always main hear 95% of it cases so nothing new! Apc lawyers are just acting the way they should!
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by primeache: 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
Cool way to strike thier cases out all together
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by saintbillion(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2023
metrixauto:
Coming to Where? Anambra Onitsha abi?. Keep decieving yourselves
Coming as the People's choice.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by emgcee: 5:58pm On May 23, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Good decision, it appears this court wants to deliver judgement as fast as possible.

Out of Obi and Atiku who do you think will win the 2031 election?

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by saintbillion(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga I dont get what you're happy about this news for...if that drug lord is sworn in he has gotten immunity until four years later..these judges know what they are doing..they want to deliver judgement after may 29 how does that sound?
Let's wait and see. He will be the first president select person to be chased out of office. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by blowjohn(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2023
plumcomm:
the only thing they know is mandate,they will soon be shouting consolidation too.

They don too drink frm consolidated breweries

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by dadsonade7: 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
emgcee:

The two of them should start preparations now.But i forsee power shifting back to the North.The religion of war champion might not smell the villa.
Out of Obi and Atiku who do you think will win the 2031 election?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.