Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares (25942 Views)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by naijapikin2(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2023
Enemies of democracy and good governance are suddenly jittery.

Whoever supports inec in subverting the will of the people, will die a slow painful and agonizing death.

Bastards
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by IgboSomalia: 7:10pm On May 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

cos y'all knw ur drug daddy can NEVER win any election fairly!

cool

If they talk now, you will start crying marginalisation.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by IgboSomalia: 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
Enemies of democracy and good governance are suddenly jittery.

Whoever supports inec in subverting the will of the people, will die a slow painful and agonizing death.

Bastards

Whoever supports those using Sars to kill Nigerian youths, may untimely death never depart from their family and may sudden death be their portion.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Levels1(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2023
iSense247:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/election-tribunal-well-expose-inec-obis-lawyer-declares/

If I'm equally Obituary lawyer I will be outspoken in same manner in order to continue harvesting from the idiots who is so desperate and blind by hate and lies.

If Obituary is wise then how do you expect his lawyer to feed his family?
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Aquila99: 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
9jatriot:
Peter Obi and his penchant for dramatization.

Make una just de make noise. It is so clear these guys have no case so they have to resort to media sensation.

Elections were held on the 25th of February, May 23rd you are still claiming not to have access to materials.

INEC says rather than go through the administrative process of obtaining document by paying the stipulated fees, they would rather be making press releases. PDP also has a tribunal case but they have not claimed that INEC did not grant them access. There are other political parties pretending also to be contending the election, none has said they have not been granted access, but this lamba candidate knowing that he has no case is looking for any excuse he can use to claim victim.

I swear. Oda parties no come out talk say inec withhold documents, even PDP weh come 2nd. Na peter obi weh come 3rd dey make noise everyday. Make em media soldiers do wetin now?
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Icrave4u: 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
And you are igbo , may be not the real one what a stupid comment!
chidiokay:

i am glad the slowpoke lawyer admitted inec gave them the materials they paid initially for, and from what he said one can induce

its not as If LP paid and inec failed to oblige, why write letter to indicate you want to pay, did LP go to where payment is made and Inec refuse to collect the money. OBi is not serious

The procedure is clear, pay and tender your receipt then Inec will tell time to come pickup ... that is standard practice in every institution

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by GoodCane: 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
ppogba:

Dino Melaye would have been a better option.

At least Nigerians will enjoy drama.

Dude, I think you quoted the wrong person. Read my comment very well. It has no relation to what you just wrote
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by cmikel: 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
We all know EYENECK is second Arm of APC

All it's appointees are loyal to APC

So next story pls ....
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by debeginin(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
iSense247 post=PO don enter one chance.This guy is a scam123318677:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/election-tribunal-well-expose-inec-obis-lawyer-declares/
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by famology(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2023
I love the fact that tinubu's lawyers don't talk to the press.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by debeginin(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2023
Icrave4u:
And you are igbo , may be not the real one what a stupid comment!
The guy stated the obvious.This PO lead Counsel is a scam,scamming Obi.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by tfelicityk(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2023
Noise makers...
Action first...
INEC has nothing to be afraid of...
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by seanfer(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
Emola12:
because they are fighting for over 10million votes that Nigerian gave OBI which tinubu used rigging and reduce it to 6m votes dey are not fighting for their family property or land property dey are fighting for our mandate

I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by infofta(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
The Judge cannot order INEC to produce the 176,000 results from all the polling units used to declare Tinubu winner for everyone to see or Yakubu just announced him winner without results.
Voting at the polling units is just a formality under Yakubu the fraudster.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by seanfer(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I said this earlier. Head of Obi's legal team is too dull. The man na complete werey! Obi should have made Dr ikpeazu his legal team head. This current one is just sleeping. The man no know wetin e dey do

I just saw his press briefing and a whole SAN said if the court had allow them the 7 weeks their petition would have elapse, and I ask myself is this guy serious with this case. If a team of SANs don’t know when their case will elapse.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by optimusprime2(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2023
In normal climes, the INEC chairman should have been thrown in jail point blank the end.

But yet in Nigeria, there are people who think INEC & Mr Yakubu did well in these elections... on top 400Billion.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by ppogba: 7:37pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Dude, I think you quoted the wrong person. Read my comment very well. It has no relation to what you just wrote

Sorry if you think I mis quoted you.

Cheers.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by benqo01(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
INEC is behaving so abnormal?
Where on earth in a democracy does an electoral body umpire act as a political party?

It is so disgraceful that Inec which is supposed to be a neutral body and be in a haste to supply whatever is needed by parties is behaving as a member of the apc.
This is a huge low and a huge mess.

What is INEC hiding?

If this sort of mess is going on now then imagine the height of criminality that wil happen if an unconstitutional president select is inaugurated. Democracy will be dead in the land.

Don't you know INEC IS WORKING FOR APC what do you expect an electoral body that is meant to be neutral is sabotaging the whole process.

I am not shocked at all it didn't just start today,INEC is much worse than the APC itself

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Felaincarnated: 7:38pm On May 23, 2023
REPUBLIK OF DE MOCK CRAZY
Newton2024:
Very very unfortunate. This is no longer a democracy but demon-crazy. Where on earth does electoral umpire behave like political party? Shame to Mahmud Yakubu. INEC is a total shame.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Dittodat: 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
All they do is brag and brag...empty rubbish trash.
Only a brainwashed Zombi idiotic IPOB fool will still follow these fools.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by lightwind(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
Mufasa27:
Let's watch you guys try your luck, sane Nigerians know its effort in futility 😂

Sane Nigerians 😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by benqo01(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
iSense247:
I don't understand why Mahmud Yakubu (INEC chairman) is misbehaving like a typical APC member. A typical Drug Daddy surpporter is crude, corrupt and cunning. Deception is their watchword.

YAKUBU IS MUCH WORSE THAN TINUBU I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF EVIL ACT BEING CARRIED OUT BY THE INEC IT A SHAME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by GoodCane: 7:42pm On May 23, 2023
seanfer:

I just saw his press briefing and a whole SAN said if the court had allow them the 7 weeks their petition would have elapse, and I ask myself is this guy serious with this case. If a team of SANs don’t know when their case will elapse.

I don't think neither Obi nor the lawyers are serious with the case. If Obi was serious, he would have made Dr ikpeazu his legal team head. I Heard the man is good in his work and won adeleke's victory. This current one leading the case talks too much. The man no serious. A serious lawyer will take action.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Okhuadams(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by favor914: 7:45pm On May 23, 2023
iSense247:
Peter Obi will expose INEC? na Foolish Man, it is not even APC & Tinubu that the idiot is accusing of rigging & electoral malpractices during the election, it is INEC that you are accusing?
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by LOVEGINO(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by onuman: 7:49pm On May 23, 2023
Expose Mahmood Yakubu of INEC. He even forgot to allot adequate votes in Abuja to Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Ijobathaiwo: 7:50pm On May 23, 2023
I pity this man, after swearing tinubu on 29 by that him eyes go open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Exhalex: 7:51pm On May 23, 2023
Person dey battle field wey he dey receive better pounding, he still dey tell him opponent say I go beat you o😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by onuman: 7:51pm On May 23, 2023
iSense247:

Once they have inaugurated Tinubu as president; your exposure of INEC makes no meaning to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by favor914: 7:53pm On May 23, 2023
onuman:
Expose Mahmood Yakubu of INEC. He even forgot to allot adequate votes in Abuja to Tinubu.
Obidients are just a bunch of confused incoherent things.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Espelbengz(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2023
Small nyash the shake oooo🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes / Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.