Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment (15898 Views)

Prince Clem Agba: The Legacies Of A Good Public Servant - Osazuwa Jonathan / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Prince Clem Agba Resumes As Minister Of State For Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Patriottt: 7:32pm On May 23, 2023
Tell us watin your eye see na..
KarinaSlim:
Married men in the house, gather here.

Are you ashamed of your wives?

I'm asking for a friend.

Becos what my eyes saw today ehn, I can not can.

Thank God am still single.
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Rexymania(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2023
Sakamanje
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Babastrong(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2023
SADIYYAH+FAROUQ
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by donprinyo(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
Street solar light is now a project. Thieves
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by AbuUmmu: 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
All his projects are in edo state, na wow ooooo

2 Likes

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by donprinyo(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2023
Anybody noticed these meagre project have no financial worths beside them. Thieves
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Dikegodspower(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
I no the like this praise singing.
Just Blc of crumbs, some people turn themselves into sycophants and praise singers, singing praise for thieves and bad leaders.
May God help our people
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Dikegodspower(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
I no the like this praise singing.
Just Blc of crumbs, some people turn themselves into sycophants and praise singers, singing praises for thieves and bad leaders.
May God help our people
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Fujiyama: 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
undecided

What a disappointing write up.

The news about the Eye Mark app, SRGIs and changes to the budget cycle was interesting. After that everything went downhill.

Schoolchildren in the smallest hamlet in this country have report cards each term. How is it that federal ministers cannot be properly graded the same way?
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by youngrichnigga: 7:59pm On May 23, 2023
Honestly these are not his purview.....But corruption had made getting involved in project executions a ratrace for all ministers and even everyone in Buhari administration. Make God no allow make APC kill us all with impunity and duplications all around. What's the business of the minister of budget and national planning in project execution undecided undecided undecided
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by LandMann: 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
Clem Agba occupied such exalted office, yet he couldn't help provide solution to the terrible Uromi, Ekpoma and Ogwa-Ebele roads... He should never be allowed to hold a public office again

1 Like

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Goalnaldo(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2023
Are they praising him for what he did in edo state or as a national minister?

1 Like

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Bluntemperor: 8:25pm On May 23, 2023
Fortruth:
That Nigger aint do shiyt
Same stupid propaganda and praise for bull shyt
Nonsense

What is this Minister of State saying?
Weting be the name self because this is first time we de hear o ?
Nigeria, eh
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Printerscanner: 8:28pm On May 23, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Married men in the house, gather here.

Are you ashamed of your wives?

I'm asking for a friend.

Becos what my eyes saw today ehn, I can not can.

Thank God am still single.

Bia, come here.

Tell us more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Oceemo(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2023
I don't understand the post because i can only see Edo state and u say we should celebrate him?

2 Likes

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by favor914: 9:07pm On May 23, 2023
Klington:
Audio projects 🌚

This regime will go down as the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.
Just like the most corrupt in the history of your state government?, Charity they say, begins @ home.
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by reiddecuti: 9:21pm On May 23, 2023
This country is sick. Imagine the sh*t he's naming as achievement. And cl*wns will invade this page praising and clapping for him.

FAILURES!!!
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by danelson007(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2023
Propaganda. Oga no pay salary e dey hand over. Wicked people
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by pharmade: 11:18pm On May 23, 2023
Its when i saw evbotubu, uwelu, adolor college road, i conclude say na ghost project be this. Adolor done 5km, evbotubu zero..only little drainages done. Uwelu has been done long time since oshiomoles tenure. I saw the surveyor who handled the survey of evbotubu to adolor...that project has been ages old and will remain like that. Abeg make we dey note finished projects before anything.

2 Likes

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Desktop35: 11:36pm On May 23, 2023
Manny21:
Scam, of go to those places where he claims to have the projects, you will realize that what he described as a school is actually under a tree

Those are real project not audio like our Edo governor
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by lexy2014: 12:19am On May 24, 2023
premierlead:
Long epistle there, can someone summarise pls...

I dedicate this FTC award to ahnie my big bum sweet baby and seun

propaganda
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by lexy2014: 12:26am On May 24, 2023
dailybuzzng:
As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment

https://sunnewsonline.com/as-prince-clem-agba-bows-out-of-office-with-a-deserving-sense-of-fulfilment/

except dailybuzz or alexreport dont know the function of the minister of budget and planning is, then this write up is a demonstration of gross ignorance. the minister of budget and planning doesnt have the powers or resources to carry out such projects. as the portfolio suggests, he has no business doing the things you say he did. if he did them, the question is where did he get the money to do those things? was it from his personal pocket? if yes, where did he make that type of money while working as a minister? if otherwise, was he using the resources of the office of budget and planning to execute projects, something that doesnt fall under his job description? if you feel your write up was meant to impress, it didnt. you just made your sponsor look very very corrupt
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by lexy2014: 12:27am On May 24, 2023
Desktop35:

Those are real project not audio like our Edo governor

except you dont know the functions of the minister of budget and planning is, then this write up is a demonstration of gross ignorance. the minister of budget and planning doesnt have the powers or resources to carry out such projects. as the portfolio suggests, he has no business doing the things you say he did. if he did them, the question is where did he get the money to do those things? was it from his personal pocket? if yes, where did he make that type of money while working as a minister? if otherwise, was he using the resources of the office of budget and planning to execute projects, something that doesnt fall under his job description?
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by 9jaRealist: 1:57am On May 24, 2023
dailybuzzng:
As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment

https://sunnewsonline.com/as-prince-clem-agba-bows-out-of-office-with-a-deserving-sense-of-fulfilment/

DISGRACEFULLY UNDERWHELMING…
A budgetary and planning minister is bragging about building “perimeter fencing” around a village school! SMDH
angry angry
>
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Bishopwizzy(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2023
If all the afore mentioned projects are true then his people are blessed for he is indeed a good man. I don't think any senator can boast of such

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) / Osinbajo Commissions 132/33 KVA Power Injection Substitution In Awka Anambra / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.