Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment (15895 Views)

Prince Clem Agba: The Legacies Of A Good Public Servant - Osazuwa Jonathan / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Prince Clem Agba Resumes As Minister Of State For Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by gebest: 5:08am On May 24, 2023
Nice one Clement.
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by otunbakolawole(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2023
Is clem a federal minister or Estako minister?
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by BusinessPlan22: 7:59am On May 24, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Married men in the house, gather here.

Are you ashamed of your wives?

I'm asking for a friend.

Becos what my eyes saw today ehn, I can not can.

Thank God am still single.

You won't be single forever, don't marry a fool. Una nor go hear.
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by baralatie(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2023
This is minister of state o not yet a full
Minister o

Of budget and national planning
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by baralatie(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2023
otunbakolawole:
Is clem a federal minister or Estako minister?
Minister of state for budget
Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by Kaka77(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2023
I am an Indegen of Uneme Erhurun while the ' 'honorable' minister is from Uneme Uzanu. I can boldly say that that road Ojirami-Uneme Erhurun- Ogute road is not even up to 0.5% completed . All we see is just a few trip of sand poured on the road during election and thats all. The minister has failed us. We dont play ethnic politics. All these listed projects are mere propaganda. He has done nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) / Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / 60% Of Metered Customers Bypass Meters, Says TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.