Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair (30747 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Bigkoko: 10:06am On May 24, 2023
A convicted drug lord & a war criminal with blood on his hands. Words on the street; Toni Butcher Lair can not visit neighboring France because some Iraqis have sworn to blast the entire neighborhood that accommodate the war criminal if he ever visited! For destroying their beloved Country under spurious lies & falsehoods hatched by his fellow war criminal; Texan rascal Bush!

But wait fest. Why is this old drug baron always seen with criminals? Well, birds of the same feather flock together!
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by DaddyJapan(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2023
I see that BATistas are trying to milk this one for all it is worth.

What is Tony Blair doing in Africa?
The 'new King of Africa' is busy hooking up African leaders with international bankers.

...Blair has made over £50m since leaving office, which – as the Guardian pointed out – is funneled through a “Byzantine” and “opaque” complex web of structures involving 12 different legal entities, and a company called Windrush Ventures No 3 Limited Partnership.

Given Blair’s record in Iraq, which has turned him into an international figure of hate, his value to Africa lies more in his contacts than his reputation.

Introducing Western big business to African leaders doesn’t just make Blair a middle-man, it suggests Africa’s profits from expanding markets could increasingly be expatriated to the West, in the same way multinational agribusiness brought huge tracts of land for commercial farming in the 1970s and 80s.
Source: https://www.voice-online.co.uk/news/world-news/2023/02/10/what-is-tony-blair-doing-in-africa/

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Levels1(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-photos-with-tony-blair-tears-the-internet-apart-as-nigerians-get-excited-over-may-29thphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

When you are Big my brother you are Big.

Hater can cry from now till on.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On May 24, 2023
angry No! We prefer HERO 🍻, mmkpurymiri to this development. Allow us to drink to stupor angry
iammo:
cool

Tinubu keeps giving his enemies back to back

Well according to WikiLeaks... Foreign Diplomats have been contacting him since 1990s through diplomatic channels and cable

He is the US/UK favourite

If not madness how will you hate a man like Tinubu, fighting for us since NADECO days, Refinery, Lekki Free trade Zone , BRT, Econet Airtel

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by gigabyte13: 10:13am On May 24, 2023
Una don start dis morning
Shey una wan keeeeeeeee
Children of hate and perdition abi
Make una dey pity Dem small small
Na person born Dem too
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by iammo(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry No! We prefer HERO 🍻, mmkpurymiri to this development. Allow us to drink to stupor angry

grin

Obeer Ipob hero

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Damoon77(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2023
Tony Blair was a former PM not present. So his presence doesn't matter or doesn't really count. Stop the hyping. Everything about BAT is bribery .
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by olaadesino(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

Me where?
Do not be a zombie
Do not make assumptions
I am not an Obidient which only reveals that you have stopped thinking
Go back read what I said about Tony Blair and research it
Research what British people say and think of him
I did not mention Tinubu at all
If I did it would be to advise him to stay away from Tony Blair
He doesn't have anything to offer

Anyhow. Keep your advise for your saviour Obi

Think before talking do not just react
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Chucks13: 10:22am On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
I feel like crying for the Obidients........ Collecting Wotoporiously back to back.

I feel like using one eye👁️ to cry for them.

The pain for obidient na sifia one I swear.

I told dem failure na e go end their unruly behaviours and we dealt with them mercilessly.

I'm sure they are crying wherever they are right now.

Very foolish headless mobs with zero brain. How can they in their miserable life think threaten, bullying, abuse, mockery, harassment, religion and tribal bigotry, disrespectful, arrogant and political terrorism is the right way to correct a failed govt or to hijack power in country like Nigeria? And we taught them a bitter lesson of their lives.

Dem go learn in hard way. Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by kayode4arch: 10:23am On May 24, 2023
Don't mind children of hate, let them continue
Acekidc4:

You yourself, are you Presentable??Ask yourself that Million dollar question.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2023
So Tony Blair dey lobby internationally for tinubu
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2023
So femi is the next Abba kyari
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by MechanicMike: 10:31am On May 24, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-photos-with-tony-blair-tears-the-internet-apart-as-nigerians-get-excited-over-may-29thphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

...BYE BYE PETER OBI.....Mr Verify!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by MechanicMike: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:

...do u hav anytin inteligence to contributes & do u hav yansh please? (No offenscce) smiley
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by sreamsense: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
Baba dark blue!
You could have gone to meet Blair to visit kanu your master in the prison to greet his fellow citizen or beg UK, US and UN to force Nigeria to release your master because he is a citizen of UK or do you want kanunl to rotten inside prison?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by VIKTO83(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
By nature I am a unifier. I am a builder if consensus. I don't believe in sloppy compromise but I do believe in bringing people together.

~~Tony Blair.

Now correlate this quote to what Tinubu stands for and had been doing then u know why good brains work and walk together always. Men of same ideology always locate and fraternize with each other.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 10:36am On May 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu is ready for the task ahead.
Seems so.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by spiralwedge(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

P

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3470377/Blair-MILLIONS-doing-dirty-deals-dictators.html

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/4891/the-moral-decline-of-tony-blair

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/4891/the-moral-decline-of-tony-blair

https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/tony-blair-s-insatiable-greed-exposed-by-his-secret-deal-with-saudi-arabia/

This a typical Igbo pattern.

You dug the internet to ridicule whomever is not aligned with your choice? Just like you insult anyone that doesn’t support your messiah Obi. This is s!ck.

Anyway, i am not surprised. This is the pattern from pre-independence days of Zik, the 1966 coup, the civil war, 1979, 1983 elections, June 12 elections and Abacha’s time.

Disgusting behavioural pattern of a people tuehhh
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by 4realsexy: 11:11am On May 24, 2023
I am yoruba, but totally disagree and frown against making tribalistic comments on the internet. Politics will pass, people remain, so let us be wise.
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Eastlandx: 11:15am On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Level dey, men dey. No time for unnecessary wailing! 🤣
It's Just for 3 months
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Adjovi: 11:15am On May 24, 2023
He dey wear long sleeves or 3 quarter sleeves now because them no want make we see him usb cord grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Eastlandx: 11:15am On May 24, 2023
iammo:
cool

Well according to WikiLeaks... Foreign Diplomats have been contacting him since 1990s through diplomatic channels and cable

If not madness how will you hate a man like Tinubu, fighting for us since NADECO days, Refinery, Lekki Free trade Zone , BRT, Econet Airtel

It's Just for 3 months
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by opribo(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2023
iammo:
cool

This is nauseating

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by ogaemma: 11:29am On May 24, 2023
Is obvious Gbaja have already resume office as the next Chief of Staff.

Tinubu is not my candidate, but we cannot end Nigeria because of an election.
So I pray for him to have a God fearing heart to do well as the next President and make Nigeria better for all of us.

My humble advise to all OBIDIENTS, you have all done well and shocked the political land scape of Nigeria. Go back to the drawing board and start building for 2027.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by dappydozzy(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

Me where?
Do not be a zombie
Do not make assumptions
I am not an Obidient which only reveals that you have stopped thinking
Go back read what I said about Tony Blair and research it
Research what British people say and think of him
I did not mention Tinubu at all
If I did it would be to advise him to stay away from Tony Blair
He doesn't have anything to offer

Anyhow

Think before talking do not just react

You make me laugh, he is not relevant and has nothing to offer, yet he is an envoy to E.U and UN, yet he was a three time UK prime minister, infact you really make me laugh
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nordy: 11:42am On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years. He's your God and personal savior. He literally owns you.

There's nothing else you can do aside wailing and gnashing ya teeth! 🤣

Someone who has not saved himself you referred as god and personal saviour to others. Get sense and mind your choice of words. Tinubu can't even address himself with capital G. and JESUS is the only Lord and personal Saviour period.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by FireUpNow(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2023
Atiku oooo!
Come and see levels ooo!
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by frog12: 11:49am On May 24, 2023
Blair is a trickster.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by moskush1(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2023
even if Joe Biden himself should come, the fact remains that Tinubu did not win the election and he will be disappointed after the final judgment in court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.