Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva (15259 Views)

Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by Bolodo: 10:03pm On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by blowjohn(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2023
Suite:
Same thing was said about Akpabio on Arise News this morning

Arise news tv na station?
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by highness25(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2023
MrBanner:

Go and put him in jail.
This 30k stipend the man de pay you reach to buy bad of rice for your state there?

1 Like

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by thisisit: 10:51pm On May 23, 2023
VERY APPROPRIATE OBSERVATION!!

SYLVA SHOULD GO ENJOY HIS SHARE OF BUHARI LOOT QUIETLY OR ...... WHAT HAPPENED IN 1963 WILL

1 Like

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by Amah70: 10:58pm On May 23, 2023
RED FLAG EVERYWHERE FOR SYLVA.

Timipre Sylva, where is the $2 million 200 bed National Infectious Diseases Hospital of the SE zone you and NNPC Boss, Kyari, and Imo state governor, Hope Uzodinma, laid its foundation stone in June 2020 at the Imo state University Teaching hospital in Orlu, Imo state; with a promise to complete after 12 months?
No Hospital till today nearly 3 years after.
Another Red flag.

1 Like

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by ezenna191(m): 3:15am On May 24, 2023
Looting the people's patrimony to enslave them even more. This is one of the most retrogressive, greedy and unproductive leaders in Nigeria's history. Sad, he keeps finding himself in power. Bayesians should thoroughly disgrace this bad product.
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2023
I no be Bayelsa but mhennn God forbid make this man become governor of Bayelsa State, Minister for state petroleum only achieve hardship, and having the guts to say we are buy fuel so chip in this country just because he don't buy with his money, Bayelsa should stand against this man
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by HRMK: 6:18am On May 24, 2023
I STILL BELIEVE ITS MORALLY WRONG TO GIVE THE TICKET TO ANY OTHER MAN DIFFERENT FROM LYON!WE REMEMBER HE LOST THE SEAT BECAUSE OF HIS RUNNING MATE'S FAKE CERTIFICATE!!
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by Onapu: 6:23am On May 24, 2023
He out performed all former ministers from Bayelsa state, you agents of under development, hungry tugs of a man spending Bayelsa scars resources in marriages and burial ceremonies

SYLVA IS A GOOD MAN
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2023
This is why peter obi is called the tsunami. He arouse boldness and wokeness that some people dont know they have. groups are now demanding for better and accountable leadership. Something which hitherto was seldom.

1 Like

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by sageb: 6:53am On May 24, 2023
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by flexyrule(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2023
Suite:
I don't like the man Akpabio... But when it comes to performance, NO governor in the history of Nigeria's democracy stand close to Godswill Akpabio.

I used to criticise him, until I visited Akwa Ibom.

I repeat, no Governor comes close to Akpabio.

Whatever happened at the Niger Delta Ministry was a result of the federal system, which is controlled from Abuja.

Akpabio's hands were tied down.
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by billyG(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2023
Even as former gorbanor.
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by ItisWell22(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2023
salbis:
Wetin the man forget for government House?

Azzin eh! 😫

Such shamelessness and addiction to power and public funds!

Person wey don serve as governor, go serve as minister of petroleum fah; wan come back again with no legacy.

The effrontery! 😤

1 Like

Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by gfon(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2023
Suite:
nobody can say akpabio didn't do anything as a Governor....that his minister portfolio,they need to even overhaul that portfolio itself
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by CSTRR: 12:20pm On May 24, 2023
Efcc seized over 40 houses from him when he was still in the pdp, just after he left as governor.

I am sure he has recovered those houses now.
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by NairaMaster1(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2023
Raxxye:
Sylva as governor? God forbid!
Affliction will never arise a second time!

Don't mind hungry people. Fuel scarcity everywhere
Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by fortunez1(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
He is just an idiot , take a look at picture where he is the only one smiling amongst his team. Meaning his personal aides and close contact ain't benefiting from him and such a clown wants to be governor. Na wa , not like he wants to invest in Bayelsa with the money he has gained from Petroleum Ministry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Paid Fuel N1,000 Under Buhari; Tinubu Subsidy Removal Good (Video) / INEC Cancels Poll In Ondo Towns Over Violence - Punch / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.