Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban (28302 Views)

US To Withdraw From Niger As Security Pact Fails In Strategic Victory For Russia / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by TenQ: 3:37pm On May 24, 2023
Bossly:
Donate more tears 😭
Ukraine remains ruined, western hegemony is next!

You crane 🇺🇦
You crying 😭

We'll see!
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by StudyBarn: 3:42pm On May 24, 2023
TenQ:

I'm sure you never heard of Kyivan-Rus in your life. Learn your history!

If you can claim that Great Britain, France and Portugal own Africa, what else is there to say than to walk away before one get bitten

Halfwit I know of the Kievan-Rus, I know the mongols /tartans were once Russian/Ukrainian overlords and yeah those cruise missiles are settling the ownership of Ukraine.

Ukraine must cooperate or the Holodomor would look like a quick intermittent fasting.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Smartguyboy(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
TenQ:

Are you defending Ukraine or you want Russia to cripple their economy?

How do you want Ukraine to survive economically after Russia has taken
1. All their seaports
2. Their iron and steel companie
3. The fertile land in the Donbas are where wheat is grown.

What if after this, Putin request to annex Kyiv and the whole of Ukraine to Russia,: what will your advice to Ukraine be?

Russia only started annexing Ukraine when they made they intentions know about joining NATO USA will do the same thing Russians are doing to protect they neighbor I am not supporting anyone just looking at if from the different side if USA is in position of Russian will could have happen.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 4:00pm On May 24, 2023
Donate more tears 😭

You crane 🇺🇦
You crying 😭

TenQ:

We'll see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 4:15pm On May 24, 2023
TenQ:

We'll see!

Ukraine is bleeding, we're seeing it.
Dedollarization is intensifying, we're also seeing it.

Nato thugs are in disarray, while their e-thugs are in severe pains.

More shame on western leaders & fake news.🤣

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by TenQ: 4:31pm On May 24, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Russia only started annexing Ukraine when they made they intentions know about joining NATO USA will do the same thing Russians are doing to protect they neighbor I am not supporting anyone just looking at if from the different side if USA is in position of Russian will could have happen.
And Finland!?
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by OyinO: 6:15pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Yeah I know Hungary is a NATO member, but the Hungarian prime minister is a big hypocrite.

History has never been kind to invaders, posterity will judge everyone

Invaders or Self Defenders?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Shebi you v sisters. How dem dey think.
Instead of you to condemn evil, you are hailing an evil doer! Smh!

US terrorists destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. They are occupying Syria & stealing Syria's oil.
The evil called western hegemony is hereby condemned.
🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
TenQ:

And Finland!?

You Neva even start, you go cry Taya

You crane remains ruined.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Explain "gave birth". Same way they tried to give birth to Ukraine, thought it would take a week. Now the birth has been going on for over a year yet still no end in sight!
let see if you eat USA lies or the truth who from Russia said a week... Who... It was USA propaganda lol general Miley.

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2023
Bossly:

Donate more tears 😭

You crane 🇺🇦
You crying 😭

once Ukraine is destroyed completely western hegemony will crumble on it own

Iran and Indonesia trade without USA dollar which USA won't allow you to do before lol

Now because they don't want more wars on their hand they are speechless

Other nations are doing business without dollars too.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by TenQ: 6:56pm On May 24, 2023
Bossly:

You Neva even start, you go cry Taya

You crane remains ruined.
And Finland is Free from fear
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2023
Bossly:

Ukraine is bleeding, we're seeing it.
Dedollarization is intensifying, we're also seeing it.

Nato thugs are in disarray, while their e-thugs are in severe pains.

More shame on western leaders & fake news.🤣
it gives me so much joy.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 7:23pm On May 24, 2023
TenQ:

Ukraine?
Nah, that territory remains destroyed.

The hegemons are confused.

Their thousands of sanctions have all failed.

Pls keep the tears flowing 😭

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 7:28pm On May 24, 2023
Na so
Kingsnairaland:
it gives me so much joy.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by salem1996: 9:08pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Yeah I know Hungary is a NATO member, but the Hungarian prime minister is a big hypocrite.

History has never been kind to invaders, posterity will judge everyone

There has never been an invading country like the US, history should not be kind to them right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2023
salem1996:

There has never been an invading country like the US, history should not be kind to them right?
they are like cat cut Thier tongues when you mention USA atrocities lol they become mute and tell you stories to divert away from it lol.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by olugabbie(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Coming from another dictator, he's a friend of Putin, why should NATO send troops when Ukraine isn't a member of the military alliance? That will lead to world war III.

Putin should withdraw his soldiers from Ukraine, then there will be peace.

You invaded my country, killed my people, destroyed the infrastructure and expect me to negotiate with you

Hungary president sometimes drive himself in his country. He moves around without security. This is the man you refer to as a dictator.

Biden moves from one place to another in US with very heavy security.

It is not everything you hear in the news that is true. Try to sometime do little research on your own.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by beelon1020(m): 3:05am On May 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Thank God the whole world is now coming into terms with the true reality.

The next thing now is for us to call-out and further prosecute the already identified evil people who instigated this war in the first place, the war mongers masquerading as world-powers who all in a bid to test, market their latest war invention and weapons; pushed a senseless clown zelensky into sacrificing the lives of innocent soldiers and civilians and turning Ukraine into a battle field.

The US, NATO and EU government officials/member countries who instigated and contributed to this senseless war should be made to give concrete answers and pay. There should be consequences.

The United Nation must investigate this fairly. They should take into account that US almost nuked Cuba for this same reason. They refused allowing Russia build a base in Cuba, saying it is near US and they can't allow it. If not for Russia pulling out. It would have been disastrous for Cuba. Infact Cuba is still under heavy sanctions till date, since 1960s. They can't even import Coke. A simple Coke into their country due to Sanctions.

Yet same US are hiding behind NATO to encircle and place war weapons at the doorstep of Russia. We must identify the real aggressors and the people defending themselves in this war. We must all judge this fairly.
Can you imagine that!
You no want me stand for your back but you wan come use style style stand for my bac... this U.F self...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 11:27am On May 25, 2023
TenQ:

Una must get sense by force 😆

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1661395533661888515?s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
How can someone who claims to be a muslim be worshipping & ass licking the same countries that destroyed millions of fellow muslims who committed no crime.
SHAME!🤮

These same countries dehumanized & enslaved your ancestors, and they're still exploiting & impoverishing your nation today.
The same FOOLS unleashed & are aggressively promoting their demonic lgbtqPEDO agenda to corrupt & destroy the society.

But na Russia be your problem 🤡

You neva even see anything, you must get sense by force. STAY TUNED!

TenQ:

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2023
sulaak:

You better read up on your history because history has always been kind to invaders, just ask the Fulani's in Northern Nigeria, the English in USA and Canada, Arabs in North Africa, Israeli, and Spanish, the world is made up of invasion.

You are so right! The most powerful nations today are Invaders.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Goodlady(f): 8:10am On May 27, 2023
Bossly:
Donate more tears😭
Ukraine remains ruined.

Western degenerates are in the mud. tongue

Obviously you are the town crier here. Putin ll end horribly than Hitler.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Goodlady(f): 8:11am On May 27, 2023
Analyst7:

Be like say this one just comot secondary sch grin grin
Am not your mate
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Goodlady(f): 8:12am On May 27, 2023
jimmychang:

The way females think sha grin grin grin
Females are better thinkers than male.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 9:16am On May 27, 2023
We love your salty tears, donate more.
You crane 🇺🇦
You crying 😭

Goodlady:

Obviously you are the town crier here. Putin ll end horribly than Hitler.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Goodlady(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2023
Bossly:
We love your salty tears, donate more.
You crane 🇺🇦
You crying 😭

Ode. No be you be this?

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
We love you salty tears
B¡tch, donate more.😭
You crane remains ruined...

Goodlady:

Ode. No be you be this?
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by jimmychang: 12:29pm On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Females are better thinkers than male.

Top 10 Greatest minds in the world women aren't there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Goodlady(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
Bossly:
We love you salty tears
B¡tch, donate more.😭
You crane remains ruined...

I love your tears. Wail more.
Re: There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban by Bossly: 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
B¡tch ass n¡gga, I love yours more.
Keep those salty tears flowing.😭

You crane remains destroyed.
While western hegemony has collapsed.😆

Goodlady:

I love your tears. Wail more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos) / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.