Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Menopause Will RUIN Your Bones � UNLESS You Understand This... �� � - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menopause Will RUIN Your Bones � UNLESS You Understand This... �� � (171 Views)

7 Foods That Keeps Your Bones Strong, Healthy And Young / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Reasons Why Your Bones And Teeth Are Becoming Weaker By The Day | Low Calcium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menopause Will RUIN Your Bones � UNLESS You Understand This... �� � by IyaTola: 10:22pm On May 23, 2023
Menopause will RUIN your bones 🦴

UNLESS you understand this... 🤯🤐

🌪 Menopause is like a chaotic tornado of change, leaving your hormones swirling around like a bunch of lost socks in a dryer.

🦴Calcium is stored in the bones by osteoblasts (little builders👷‍♀️) but removed by osteoclasts (little thieves 🦹‍♀️).

📉 Estrogen stimulates, the builders, so when estrogen levels drop during menopause, the osteoclasts are left unchecked leading to osteoporosis.

😰 Osteoporosis is like that shady friend who borrows your clothes & never returns them. It weakens your bones, making them fragile like fully loaded nacho chips.

💪 Strength-training becomes your secret weapon, transforming your bones into an army of mighty warriors ready to take on osteoporosis.

🏋️‍♀️It's like a rebellion against bone loss, with squats, lunges, & weightlifting as your comrades.

🥬Also you’re gonna want to up your intake of calcium & vitamin D, so channel your inner Popeye (the cartoon, not the chicken place) and each your spinach & kale.

And get some sunlight into your body! 🌞

😏 Face this estrogen-menopause situation with a cheeky smile & a sassy attitude.

👯‍♀️ Embrace the chaos, arm yourselves with calcium-rich treats, & let exercise be your bone-loving bestie 💪

🥦

P.S. I will be hosting my first masterclass on menopause in June and talking about hormones, nutrition, exercise and libido. It's going to packed with VALUE!! I can't wait to see some of you there! If you want to join, check the link in the comments below.

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Tomatoes By ADEZE OJUKWU / Effective Treatment Options For Hand And Wrist Pain And Rotator Cuff Strains / How To Detect Brain Tumor At Home: 7 Early Warning Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.