Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is US Minister Of “Housing” For Tinubu Inauguration Not Disrespectful? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is US Minister Of “Housing” For Tinubu Inauguration Not Disrespectful? (2349 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is US Minister Of “Housing” For Tinubu Inauguration Not Disrespectful? by aswani(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2023
plaindealer:
Funny enough, if Biden is leading the delegation, these Pandora losers go still shout, cry, shed crocodile tears, wail and lament that Biden is still disrespectful because he's not coming with George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

You losers really need to sit down somewhere, we know you, it's all about your pain and sorrow and the realization that Tinubu is your next president for the next 8 long years.

Losers.. grin grin grin

Bros Abeg, you don win dis battle by landslide, dat wan don do. See as you fully disgwangwa dem no even give dem any small space for appeal.

Remind me to put you on the list of people I should never argue against, chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Teach My Opponents Political Arithmetrics – Fubara / Comedy 101: Boko Haram Asks For Amnesty / Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.