Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. (1955 Views)

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto / I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Mistymoe(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2023
That picture right there illustrates the fate of every man who commits to a non virgin. That you as the naive romantic guy who doesn't care about her past, doesn't mean her past won't reoccur. It never ends, it's a cycle. What do you think happens, when your wife meets the man who made her cum countless times?

Your own parents want you to commit to a virgin because they understand that, once a woman has slept with another man, she doesn't respect the sacredness of sleeping with another man as well. In her mind "I have once done it, so nothing special about it, I can do it again"

Which is why it's crucial that when committing, by all means get yourself a virgin. Don't even fall for the scam, that if her body count is low then it's okay. Because the truth is, you'll never truly know the real number, she'll make it as low as possible. In fact the term "low body count" is just a coping mechanism for men who are not with virgins

If the SEAL is broken, please return it. Learn OR perish!!!. -

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by PoliteActivist: 3:38am On May 24, 2023
STUPID post
Hasn't anybody told you yet that technology can re-virgin any girl?
Now what are you gonna do, Mr. Virgin??

1 Like

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Okere18: 6:17am On May 24, 2023
The poster is a mumu man
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by tiswell(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2023
very true though, but that means most of our sisters go be victims of this instruction
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Natbrowny: 7:53am On May 24, 2023
The guy in suit n flowers is the naked guys with another girl
The naked guys is d guy with flowers with another girl.

Las las na men dey jonz n suffer. This life no balance. Chai

2 Likes

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Carcholce: 8:38am On May 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:
STUPID post

It’s only a man that has not used torch light to study pvssy very well that can be deceived by technology re-virgin,

2 Likes

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by jmoore(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:
STUPID post
That panel beater can work on a car and make it to look like a brand new car doesn't make the car a brand new and neither does it stop people from buying genuine brand new cars.

1 Like

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by PoliteActivist: 10:44am On May 24, 2023
jmoore:

That panel beater can work on a car and make it to look like a brand new car doesn't make the car a brand new and neither does it stop people from buying genuine brand new cars.

Carcholce:

It’s only a man that has not used torch light to study pvssy very well that can be deceived by technology re-virgin,

My friend as nano technology advances you'd have absolutely no way of telling real vs tech even if you use floodlight.
And anyway, what type of desperate girl would be allowing you to examine her like that, are you the only man on earth??
Also some girls lose their hymen without having sex
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by jamesversion: 12:10pm On May 24, 2023
Mistymoe:
That picture right there illustrates the fate of every man who commits to a non virgin. That you as the naive romantic guy who doesn't care about her past, doesn't mean her past won't reoccur. It never ends, it's a cycle. What do you think happens, when your wife meets the man who made her cum countless times?

Your own parents want you to commit to a virgin because they understand that, once a woman has slept with another man, she doesn't respect the sacredness of sleeping with another man as well. In her mind "I have once done it, so nothing special about it, I can do it again"

Which is why it's crucial that when committing, by all means get yourself a virgin. Don't even fall for the scam, that if her body count is low then it's okay. Because the truth is, you'll never truly know the real number, she'll make it as low as possible. In fact the term "low body count" is just a coping mechanism for men who are not with virgins

I don't know about you, but even if I'd made a girl cum 1million times, the moment she gets married, infact once she becomes my ex, we ain't ever fvcking again.

You can bank on that statement. I have over 100exes and never slept with any after breakup.
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Blunttruth: 12:15pm On May 24, 2023
Mistymoe:

Is it the ladies disvirgining themselves? Double standards
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by Carcholce: 12:43pm On May 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend as nano technology advances you'd have absolutely no way of telling real vs tech even if you use floodlight.
And anyway, what type of desperate girl would be allowing you to examine her like that, are you the only man on earth??
Also some girls lose their hymen without having sex

You mean a lady has not opened her pvssy for you to play with? grin

Nigerian man never ceased to amaze me. You guys really don’t take Advantage even when it’s begging for it. Learn to play with a woman’s pvssy. They love it more than you think.
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by SerikiFulani(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2023
jamesversion:

I don't know about you, but even if I'd made a girl cum 1million times, the moment she gets married, infact once she becomes my ex, we ain't ever fvcking again.

You can bank on that statement. I have over 100exes and never slept with any after breakup.

You have over 100 exes meaning you've dated(not fvck) more than 100 women ?
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by jamesversion: 12:55pm On May 24, 2023
SerikiFulani:

You have over 100 exes meaning you've dated(not fvck) more than 100 women ?

If I tell you a lady I my ex, we have fvcked. Im not the type of person who will not sleep with a girl but claim we have dated.
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by SerikiFulani(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2023
jamesversion:

If I tell you a lady I my ex, we have fvcked. Im not the type of person who will not sleep with a girl but claim we have dated.

I'm not talking about the sex part....I meant you had serious relationship with more than 100 women?

I myself, I've fvked more than 2000 women but I've not dated more than 10 ladies.
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by jamesversion: 1:06pm On May 24, 2023
SerikiFulani:

I'm not talking about the sex part....I meant you had relationship with more than 100 women?

I myself, I've fvked more than 2000 women but I've not dated more than 10 ladies.

I get your point. Not all qualifies as dates. But all the ladies I've dated, I don't fancy fvcking any again, talkmore of the married ones
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by marlow1962(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2023
I feel sorry for the guy with flowers
Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:33pm On May 24, 2023
Dem go gree hear? So many coconut heads abound these days. But mehn that pics is sure going global.🤔

1 Like

Re: If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. by kelspinall(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
lolx

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / How About If All Women Dissappear! / How To Be Confidence Around Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.