Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) (2766 Views)

Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / See The Chairman INEC Electoral Operations And Logistics Committee, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Rikze: 6:03am On May 24, 2023
Who else got this SMS from PTC? I saw it early this morning.

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2023
I did…

Everything is just gonna be forced on us.
First of it's kind…

17 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Absuchat(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2023
They no born their papa well to send me such trash

7 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by caesymore(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

Better still PLC. Presidential Looter's Committee, dey beg us make we accept stolen mandate wey they done already force on us abi. End of democracy in Nigeria finally, what would have happen in Colombia is about to happen in Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Rikze: 6:12am On May 24, 2023
In the history of Nigeria I haven't seen or heard that anyone received such an SMS ahead of an inauguration.

17 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by maasoap(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:
In the history of Nigeria I haven't seen or heard that anyone received such an SMS ahead of an inauguration.

This time around, we did. Thanks to Obi and his headless mobs who are ready to either have it or no one else does. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by DSS1335: 6:24am On May 24, 2023
angry

I did and i Keep asking if na by force?
To allow man vote peacefully, Dem no gree. They want us to support their stolen mandate. E nor go work. God will disappoint them

8 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by darling2424(f): 6:25am On May 24, 2023
No I didn't, they shouldn't even try it

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 24, 2023
The message is for the Obidients. To be forwarned is to be forearmed

6 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2023
Tor
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Rikze: 6:38am On May 24, 2023
maasoap:

This time around, we did. Thanks to Obi and his headless mobs who are ready to either have it or no one else does. grin grin grin

I don't think that's the reason for it. Rather, your camp feels threatened that they are not accepted by many Nigerians. It's obvious.

If your man was the choice of the people, your camp won't go about begging people to accept him or threatening those who don't.

Use your head, it was given you for a reason

17 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:45am On May 24, 2023
DSS1335:
angry

I did and i Keep asking if na by force?
To allow man vote peacefully, Dem no gree. They want us to support their stolen mandate. E nor go work. God will disappoint them
lol, are they even interested in your opinion or your support?

Na the billions allocated for this project they just wan justify

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by tolue42(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:

I don't think that's the reason for it. Rather, your camp feels threatened that they not accepted by many Nigerians. It's obvious.

If your man was the choice of the people, your camp won't go about begging people to accept him or threatening those who don't.

Use your head, it was given you for a reason

Not accepted by Igbos, not by all Nigerians...You should keep disturbing our social media up and down.. Make una just try anything funny, then y'all will see the other side of yorubas and the North..

That was how you all deceived Obi through online polls before the election, running from one social median to the other just to vote him, but we all saw the reality during the actual votes..

Cry cry babies...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Cassandraloius: 6:55am On May 24, 2023
Omo, I have been seeing these messages for sometime now, how did they get my number? If I catch the person sending me those messages ehn... angry
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Seagodess(f): 6:57am On May 24, 2023
They know they stole.... forcing people to accept tinubu..it won't happen..

5 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by DatIgalaDude: 6:58am On May 24, 2023
They are up there shaking hand and sealing deals. We are down here taking sides and fighting.
Make Una kwantinuu!

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Printerscanner: 7:02am On May 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I did…

Everything is just going to be forced on us.
First of it's kind…

Is there anything forceful in that text or you are just cursed with hatred and bitterness?

For your information, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. You can see Shettima’s face. Even his smiling face is of terror. If you wan die, do anyhow then you will know that Tinubu is not Buhari, snd Shettima is not Osinbajo.

Before Lagos governorship election, we appealed to you to behave yourselves. The police even had peace meetings with your stubborn leaders like Falz and Macaroni. After the appeals, you saw what happened during the election. It’s the same thing we are repeating, after appealing to you to behave like human beings, if you decide to behave like animals, you will be treated like animals

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Rikze: 7:09am On May 24, 2023
tolue42:

Not accepted by Igbos, not by all Nigerians...You should keep disturbing our social media up and down.. Make una just try anything funny, then y'all will see the other side of yorubas and the North..

That was how you all deceived Obi through online polls before the election, running from one social median to the other just to vote him, but we all saw the reality during the actual votes..

Cry cry babies...

Mr corn, first of all, to think it's only Igbos that decry the daylight robbery by your cornmaster is delusional. It shows the multidimensional mental incapacity you and your folks suffer from.

This is my first and last reply to you. So get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2023
Printerscanner:

Is there anything forceful in that text or you are just cursed with hatred and bitterness?

For your information, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. You can see Shettima’s face. Even his smiling face is of terror. If you wan die, do anyhow then you will know that Tinubu is not Buhari, snd Shettima is not Osinbajo.

Before Lagos governorship election, we appealed to you to behave yourselves. The police even had peace meetings with your stubborn leaders like Falz and Macaroni. After the appeals, you saw what happened during the election. It’s the same thing we are repeating, after appealing to you to behave like human beings, if you decide to behave like animals, you will be treated like animals
Same election Obi won, if the rerun is held in Lagos again, Obi will still win.We are not interested in your local governorship election that's why we didn't come out to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2023
Printerscanner:

You're the cursed one here…
Ishiot.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by respect80(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2023
Is it by force??
APC is demonic to be preaching unity but hates justice and equity...

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by lonecatt(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2023
i have received it twice since two weeks aga, be like your own came late.
they know they are illegitimate

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by snapshot: 7:28am On May 24, 2023
It is like they are determined to force an illegitimate government on us

A government that does not meet the constitutional requirement.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by tolue42(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:

Mr corn, first of all, to think it's only Igbos that decry the daylight robbery by your cornmaster is delusional. It shows the multidimensional mental incapacity you and your folks suffer from.

This is my first and reply to you. So get lost.

Just shut up...Igbos are crying up and down...
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by chynergy1(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2023
i no hold them...
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by franklingud(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2023
I received mine around 5:44 am.

Imagine the length they are going through just to enforce Tinubu on Nigerians.

Why is tinubu so adamant and desperate to become president by any means possible??

That man is richer than Nigeria as a whole, why the desperate moves?

And to cap it all up, HE IS NOT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO RULE NIGERIA.

He should get ready to face the music of what happens to desperate people that are not qualified to be in positions they don't deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Masterclass32: 8:05am On May 24, 2023
Begging for acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Tinubuagbado: 8:06am On May 24, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
The message is for the Obidients. To be forwarned is to be forearmed

You Agbadorians are very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2023
Last Las, Tinubu dey prepared

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by stanluiz(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2023
I saw the useless message and I deleted it immediately!

After sowing the seed of division, they will be begging for unity. Unity with which people ?

Na God go punish them.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Doracity82(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2023
tolue42:

Cry cry babies...
Efulefu, what is your problem. Must you put Igbos there. Is it only Igbos that voted for Obi. You have distorted brain

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by saintkel(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2023
maasoap:

u guys r really senseless....always dragging Peter Obi a man who has no structure, no political backbone yet did wonders......really ashamed of u guys

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC Portal Has Been Down For Weeks Now! / Picture Of Officers SHUTTING DOWN Chinese Restaurant That Barred Nigerians / The Trial Of Sam Egwu Was Mired In Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.