Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (32773 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by olatade(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2023
They needed one of us to confirm it on international TV, so they can always reference it. In this guy, they saw a hungry clout chaser to exploit, & he fell right into their hands.

He was granted a 20mins interview, but they used the 2 mins that mattered to them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by BERNIMOORE: 10:00am On May 24, 2023
You find guys like this everywhere in Nigeria... Their job is to be sniffing & be looking for what to gossip to get attention, then they blackmail to cause more pain....They are comfortable to see that people stay in perpetual poverty.

8 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by JeffRock: 10:01am On May 24, 2023
This guy is a clear case of, "Many are mad but few are roaming"

I recommend a comprehensive check up routine before him enter market
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Lionstep: 10:02am On May 24, 2023
Skull thieves...... kaiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Ignatio(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2023
Nigerians like being punished sha. His followers grew, extra 3k people subscribed to his YouTube channel and watched his videos. Last night more than 5k people were on his space Twitter. It's not hard to see why our leaders mess with us.

4 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Tingotoe: 10:04am On May 24, 2023
Nigerians are natural born criminals. The UK govt grants you a study Visa but you want to play smart by using it as an opportunity to emigrate with your entire family. Now the game is over grin

10 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by sammirano: 10:06am On May 24, 2023
Good one
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2023
Yoruba man from Osun state grin

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by isabi2lof: 10:11am On May 24, 2023
We don't really love ourselves in this country .

Once they japa na to open YouTube dey create nonsense content under one month.

2 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by jayAjoku(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2023
Why are people even upset with this development I’m happy it happened What’s so special about this UK 🇬🇧 that everyone wants to go to for? Let’s stay back home and develop our African country

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by BennyDGreat: 10:15am On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Leave the young man alone.
It is not like only Nigerians would be affected.

The UK government do not need a Youtuber to tell or show them the nusisance y'all were becoming. My cousins left to the UK as spouses. Can you beat that?? People were faking marriages to travel. No be say UK big sef. Tiny place with tinier apartments. They are overstretched. Try another country, please.

You are right. It's just coincidental that the announcement was made around the same time or maybe it was intentional, only the authorities know.

Which countries do you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by 43Ronin: 10:17am On May 24, 2023
why are people surprised that a yoruba ratted out is it not in their nature

6 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by meetme01: 10:17am On May 24, 2023
This is what I say everytime about Yorubas. We envy others. We are always jealous of progress. The same act we showed towards the Igbos back home.

It is not about being diplomatic, when a man talks too much, he fails to see if words from his mouth will hurt others. Diplomacy is when you say it the way it ought to be but with admirable/coated words.

Like..

A host of Nigerians here are studying good courses ( if possible, put courses) that will improve them academically and make them employable in key sectors here and back home. However their will always black sheep which really don't count...

4 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:18am On May 24, 2023
Elijah3D:
REASON WHY I DONT MINGLE WITH NIGERIANS WHENEVER I TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY

BE CAREFUL OF NIGERIANS, THEY CAN SELL YOU OUT TO AUTHORITIES THEN YOU GET DEPORTD.

AVOID MINGLING WITH NIGERIANS ABROAD!!!!
very true

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Peterobi90: 10:19am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:
I love honest and upright people like this guy.

Sadly and weirdly enough, he is being criticized by his fellow Obidients that claimed they wanted a new Nigeria.

Hypocrites everywhere.

You lack brains...honest and upright?..

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 10:24am On May 24, 2023
Some people are blaming the guy. The UK government actually created the opportunity . But after checking their data. Nigeria are topping the lists of countries following that route.

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 10:26am On May 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
We don't really love ourselves in this country .

Once they japa na to open YouTube dey create nonsense content under one month.

Why we too are not sincere in this country? By doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Opemipo011: 10:30am On May 24, 2023
There are people that went for masters and still came back na.. I wonder why he'll say such.
Moreso.. some nigerians in the uk too do over sabi.. any small thing they come online and start their UK blog series.. " 10 thing I discovered when I got to the UK" "Nigerian food I packed in my box to the UK" they all turn bloggers and content creator overnight once they get there.. other nationalities plenty there to na, but they hardly show off like nigerians do.

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Miles300: 10:32am On May 24, 2023
Abeg make una leave the guy , any one who has lived in Europe will understand that they deal with data's and statistics......this is what helps them formulate their policies .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Surgeman: 10:33am On May 24, 2023
I hate being Nigerian sometimes. It is shameful that we as a people lack critical thinking skills. and most importantly, we lie too much!!! Why can't you stay home and develop your own country? The man said nothing but the truth and we all know it. Is it because of the hunger in the land that we'll sell our dignities? I did what I did to get here because I didn't know better and I was misled as a child but now I know better.

The black race is truly cursed. Youre calling for his head because he spoke the truth. Africans and Nigerians in general have the colonial mentality and it's going nowhere until we learn to love ourselves, our land, cultures and respect ourselves. Stay in Nigeria and fight for your own country. The white man fought for his own countries and you want to come mess it up and drag rights with him. Fork Nigerians. I hate my people's desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
dazzlingd:
angry

Nigerians think UK are so dumb they will wait for a Nigerian to expose them before UK can take action

They think UK dont have their data?

Still, the guy fvck up...!

A lot of Nigerians abroad just hate seeing other Nigerians joining the immigration train!

They always see fellowing immigrants from their country as a huge threat to them... This is almost satanic!

It's not the same with Asians and Middle Easterners!

8 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Chibuezem(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2023
sonature1:
That guy really full our hand for that BBC interview. Dr. Okorocha really showed that his level of exposure is terribly poor.
who is Dr. Okorocha?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by B7bbab: 10:46am On May 24, 2023
Work O'clock!!!!👏💰

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2023
Thats typical behaviour of an average yoruba man. Traitors!!!

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by sonature1: 10:50am On May 24, 2023
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by CassieSunshine(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2023
Cursed b dis tin n his unborn generation, that's if he'd Eva have any
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Donben007: 10:56am On May 24, 2023
So bad that we are the problem of ourselves...
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by Enemyofpeace: 10:56am On May 24, 2023
Oloshi alakori. God punish you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead / 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc / Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.