Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides (14879 Views)

Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2023
Diligent1:
Our Excellency governor Babajide Sanwo Olu please sir, Lasunwon Lamb road opposite 1st gate LASUSTECH Ikorodu needs urgent intervention for the sake of students living opposite the school it is really in a bad condition, we will really appreciate it if you can urgently look into it.
Thank you sir.
You're on the Nairaland forum not on a newpaper page. No way for, even the closest person to him, read this comment talk of the governor himself.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by GeneralPula: 2:31pm On May 24, 2023
sofeo:
Let me bring my CV plz?.
Then run your search in reality! It goes beyond online!

You should visit Alausa!
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On May 24, 2023
adioolayi:
Governor Sanwoolu...

Bring back Prof. Abayomi, the Lagos State commissioner for health...or he should move up to Minister of Health.

He has done well.
Correct! The man is an enigma!

I so much love the way he handled Covid 19 issh!

Such a brilliant man!
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by GeneralPula: 2:35pm On May 24, 2023
SsweetAnn:

You're on the Nairaland forum not on a newpaper page. No way for, even the closest person to him, read this comment talk of the governor himself.
Lol..

Who tell you?

They’re reading it. If you have something to say, say it..
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Diligent1(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Well, I believe he will get this message and he will take action on it.
Thank you.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by IgboSomalia: 2:44pm On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sanwo-Olu should be very careful in the next appointment so he doesn't end up bringing nitwits into his cabinet again.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by IgboSomalia: 2:45pm On May 24, 2023
SsweetAnn:

You are deceiving yourself. If only you know some senior political appointees of LASG who are here. You might have insulted some sef.

Make I no just talk too much.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by eldoradoxx: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
Meanwhile their boss Buhari has refused to dissolve the cabinet few days to end of his disastrous government, why? To allow his boys have last minute looting spree
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by gloryman91: 3:15pm On May 24, 2023
This is how reasonable Government thinks.

Still waiting for when PBM will announce the dissolution of his cabinet ?
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by teebaxy(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
What tha fúck is tenure expiration? Abi na second half we dey so? The thing Sawolu did to that labour guy no good. Dude Should have allowed him run small embarassed

In the other news: I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts. Check my signature

Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by EmmaLege: 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:52pm On May 24, 2023
I don't wanna see a single ebow in Lagos state cabinet. Rather, give the job to Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by rinzylee(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
Diligent1:
Our Excellency governor Babajide Sanwo Olu please sir, Lasunwon Lamb road opposite 1st gate LASUSTECH Ikorodu needs urgent intervention for the sake of students living opposite the school it is really in a bad condition, we will really appreciate it if you can urgently look into it.
Thank you sir.

Maybe attach pictures. You would never know who is reading
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by SirElaw(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Sanwo-Olu should be very careful in the next appointment so he doesn't end up bringing nitwits into his cabinet again.
Like Sanwo-olu is appointing anybody.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by stevups(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2023
adioolayi:
Governor Sanwoolu...

Bring back Prof. Abayomi, the Lagos State commissioner for health...or he should move up to Minister of Health.

He has done well.

Abayomi is going to be Minister of health
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by BennyDGreat: 7:14pm On May 24, 2023
Menclothing:
Appoint young minds age bracket 30-45 and you see how successful your state will run

I have a template for state agricultural production that will create 300000 direct jobs and government won’t spend a dime and provide food sufficiency and export available

300,000 direct jobs is a lot. To make that work, you need to get ready to fight corruption big time
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Ajibel(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Hmm..any example?

I'll like to see the SA of Works promoted to commissioner of works

The commissioner for water resources should be changed.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Ajibel(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2023
Diligent1:
Thank you sir.

If you are on twitter, you can take a picture and also tag @Mr_JAGs to it.
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Ajibel(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2023
adioolayi:
Governor Sanwoolu...

He has done well.

Sanwo-olu head-hunted the Prof. So he is one person i am very certain of that will return.

Lagos still needs him, make Tinubu go find im own grin grin
Re: Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides by Diligent1(f): 12:28am On May 25, 2023
Ajibel:

If you are on twitter, you can take a picture and also tag @Mr_JAGs to it.
Thank you very much sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Depot Owners Dump PPPRA's Pricing Template.. / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.