Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari (24341 Views)

Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 / Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by slimfit1(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2023
ThatFairGuy:
Speak for yourself please

I wasn't speaking for you old man.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2023
The numerous wrongs he did including the delibrate marginalisation of a particular part of the nation are already haunting him thats why he cant stop appologising for nothing. He is leaving behind no legacy as a leader, what a shame. Asiwaju must not toe that shameful path .

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by jerk: 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
Majority hate Buhari administration from the above posts, but I know a number of them here also voted another buhari to continue after him.
Is that not hypocrisy.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
Na wa o!

All these insults targeted at your own President on a public forum, is not a safe thing to be doing o.

Make una dey try calm down small abeg, though I know tempers are flaring across the entire nation..
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by crossbreedwears(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2023
You're very senseless! Did he talk about the outcome of the election or didnt he say Vote for your preferred candidate. What else did you want from him? He might be a failure but he did 100% well in terms of infrastructure, equipping the armed forces and 70% of FG workers got a lot of benefit. You should hold Osibanjo for the collpase of economy.
Dreal1247:
Bad Market and wrong investment. You should have written your name on gold by making sure that there's free, fair and credible elections.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:00pm On May 24, 2023
He is now confessing
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Buhari's words carries no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.
... Buhari is now confessing
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Waffarianman(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:
Mr president, your foolishness stinks to high heaven . You're the most useless president Nigeria ever had

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in the whole wide world

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† be calming down oo bro. DSS everywhere D's days oo just be calming down abeg
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:02pm On May 24, 2023
press9jatv:
Bad market for Nigeria and Nigerians. Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond repair
..abi.. Buhari is now confessing
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
Bad Market and wrong investment. You should have written your name on gold by making sure that there's free, fair and credible elections.

Bubu is dead..

Real Buhari is not this wicked
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
dondigi:
You could not right from day one. You catch us well.
..abi..he really deceived nigerians with change....APC change
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by owoshuyi(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
You were desperate to become to president for years, now you can't wait to become ex president. It shows how you have wasted 8 years of the glorious destiny of Nigeria. Me gan can't wait for you to pack your load and go next week grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Oga Buhari you really deceived nigerians with sweet mouth promises during your presidential campaign... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
owoshuyi:
You were desperate to become to president for years, now you can't wait to become ex president. It shows how you have wasted 8 years of the glorious destiny of Nigeria. Me gan can't wait for you to pack your load and go next week grin grin grin grin
...the man really deceived nigerians.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by egunna(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:
Mr president, your foolishness stinks to high heaven . You're the most useless president Nigeria ever had

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in the whole wide world
and this one has parents oooo.did dey not teach u not to insult ppl who are older than u are?
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by lexy2014: 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
press9jatv:
Bad market for Nigeria and Nigerians. Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond repair

And many nigerians still made sure they voted APC and Tinubu who promoted buhari for 8years despite the obvious. It's amazing

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Ezidimma(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
The same Buhari that contested for the presidency over and over again, protested when he losses election, cried when he lost elections is now eager to run away from the same position he sought as if his life and that of his family depends on it??
This man is a disgrace to Africa but his handlers are even worse

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Mayeldah(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
You guys should spare us of what Buhari said or did not say! He should be gone already.

I only just thank God that I survived his 8 wasted years in office.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by lexy2014: 6:11pm On May 24, 2023
ufotunang:
Oga Buhari you really deceived nigerians with sweet mouth promises during your presidential campaign... nawaoooo

Nigerians chose to be deceived. After seeing buharis performance from 2015 to 2019, nigerians still decided to vote buhari. Having failed for a combined 8years, many still opened their eyes to vote for Tinubu/APC

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2023
You failed us embarassed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by bewla(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:

To them who have no pressure

Marriage is nothing
To them who are responsible family is delicate
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by tojahh(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2023
Oga shut up and Getat

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by onuman: 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
Pressure you purposely piled upon yourself..

Even a man from the moon would tell you that you don't get judges swear in somebody as president today; and judges convene after to see if the man sworn in merits the presidential seat.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Juju70(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2023
Oga you cant cope with anything! I'm even beginning to doubt ya aza room skills if not for burantashi! Abeg be going kia kia
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by marvrick: 6:26pm On May 24, 2023
I've never seen a more confused person in my whole life! Or should I say a better pretender? We too we just cannot wait for you to disappear from our collective consiousness. Farewell in your new endeavor.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 6:26pm On May 24, 2023
Resign na and stop chasing clouts.

We can't even cope with the pressure of you still remaining on that seat

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by onuman: 6:27pm On May 24, 2023
"""I am desperately looking forward to the next six days.” ----- President Buhari.

After the fox has plotted:

1) a possible 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria;

2) Muslim presidency after Muslim presidency for Nigeria for the first time since 1999;
3) Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket for the first time since 1999.
4) the most ridiculous election heist ever in the 21st century.

All in the fox's desire for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Fox vowed in Kaduna in 2001 that he wouldn't relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria. Fox is implementing his vow through a most fraudulent election process ever with his hope of using old and frail Tinubu as siddon de look president while Buharideens continue to rule Nigeria to implement their Fulanization and Islamization agenda for all of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by simfrost90210: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
Ode.. abeg come and do and be going jooorπŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
The way Nigerians are angry with this man especially with the aftermath of the elections and the new currency issues, if security aides were not going to be attached to him, people would be rushing this man serious slap and beatings o.

I know someone who said he hates Buhari more than satan

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by bikefab(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2023
Ewu gboko...

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by onuman: 6:36pm On May 24, 2023
What pressure?
After making Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ become the poverty capital of the world; if you contest for 3rd term; you will still win the 12 northern Sharia states in a landslide.
You have been winning millions and millions of votes from the 12 far north sharia states since you made your vow in Kaduna in 2001 that you will not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.
You have strategised very much with the last presidential election to pursue your vow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.