Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari (24340 Views)

Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 / Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by blaqoracle: 6:37pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Buhari's words carries no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.
just like your father.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2023
Sai Baba that year grin grin
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by slimfit1(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2023
blaqoracle:
just like your father.

Like our father both of us ba?

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Unrated900(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Buhari's words carries no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.

Your life
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ChronicGp(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2023
But you wanted to be president 3times
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ufotunang: 7:06pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Nigerians chose to be deceived. After seeing buharis performance from 2015 to 2019, nigerians still decided to vote buhari. Having failed for a combined 8years, many still opened their eyes to vote for Tinubu/APC
.,abi.. nigerians are really the problems of this country...they will see a bad leader with the party he represents they will still vote for such a person...but the good person or good leader or politician ..nigerians will not vote for that one... nigerians do not learn lessons
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Emetex22(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2023
Babathanks:

Weerey omo ibo
Is tinubu your former governor or president or vice president or minister?
How is he a former thief?, and why is you guys from the east obsessed with Lagos?
It is amazing they are not obsessed with Ibadan brown roof republic, Lagos is the sea port destination for imports, open Calabar or PH seaport and watch how the capital inflow will reverse.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Basiliun: 7:22pm On May 24, 2023
The worest of it all is that Mr Tinubu promised to start where this man stops during his campaigns

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by press9jatv: 8:00pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

And many nigerians still made sure they voted APC and Tinubu who promoted buhari for 8years despite the obvious. It's amazing
worse in Nigeria history
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by press9jatv: 8:00pm On May 24, 2023
ufotunang:
..abi.. Buhari is now confessing
the evil works he did to Nigeria and Nigerians have been done already. Very bad
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by LZAA: 8:17pm On May 24, 2023
This man practically insulted every president after abacha only to get to office to say this
Chai
And APC e-rats will applaud him
Smh
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by LZAA: 8:20pm On May 24, 2023
Emetex22:

It is amazing they are not obsessed with Ibadan brown roof republic, Lagos is the sea port destination for imports, open Calabar or PH seaport and watch how the capital inflow will reverse.
Don't scare them na grin
See the way they were hailing dangote for his OWN refinery built in lagos
One clown even said the west won't celebrate it because it's in Africa
I wanted to tell the slowpoke that libya had their own refineries on the 60's but apchitis is real grin
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by nature40: 8:22pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:

I wasn't speaking for you old man.

Don't mind the idiot! person wey never chop breakfast. Mumu
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Obiworld2020: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
After may 29, Buhari will no longer make News headline again. Mark my words!!

Meanwhile, allow us to take the burden of cleaning your apartments, office space or any cleaning related issues off your shoulders.

Obiworld Cleaning Services is here to put smile 😁 on your face. Call or WhatsApp us on: 08033639767.......our office is in Abuja, but we take up jobs from anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by godwon01(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2023
How I wish that six days time to be today. God is wonderful ,8 yrs is now 6 days. He will see the damages when he leaves the office. It is very difficult to see the damages when you are part of the destroyers.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by adanny01(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2023
This PDP peddled rumour is for the gullible.

Nothing will stop the swearing of Tinubu.

Even if the supreme court disqualifies Shettima, the swearing in will continue until another suit is filed to disqualify Tinubu.

We all know that the case against Shettima has failed in 2 courts already so why will APC or Tinubu will be afraid?
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2023
The last cowbender has spoken. Oponu daura
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Babathanks(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2023
Emetex22:

With this level of hate that you guys have. No government will do that for you
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Exceed15: 10:06pm On May 24, 2023
Most useless president in the history of Nigeria. Carry your bad luck waka!
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by diggindeep: 10:10pm On May 24, 2023
No wonder he runs out at any slight of it, and now he left us with another run away President that can't cope with social media how much more pressure.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Eberex(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2023
Hahahahahahaha..

95% of comments here represent the mind of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/may-29-i-can-hardly-cope-with-pressure-says-buhari/
This statement alone confirmed it that buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria, it's a pity Nigeria fell in the hands of such clueless being
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by owoshuyi(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2023
And one of the men that brought and sponsored him to be president wan take over. Nigeria needs deliverance from these wicked politicians.

ufotunang:
...the man really deceived nigerians.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by kevotek1000(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2023
In a sane country, A.P.C is not supposed to happen again to Nigeria.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Antai123(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2023
I must confess Buhari surprised us!.
We were told that he wasn't educated, so I expected no form of civilization, industrialization, Education reforms and so on from him.

Guess what? To my greatest surprise, he underperformed outrightly above my expectations. Tinubu, will be much more better than this man!.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Antai123(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2023
Antai123:
I must confess Buhari surprised us!.
We were told that he wasn't educated, so I expected no form of civilization, industrialization, Education reforms and so on from him.

Guess what? To my greatest surprise, he underperformed outrightly, highly negatively, below my expectations. Tinubu, will be much more better than this man!.
Hope Buhari is aware he is about to leave office
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by blowjohn(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2023
Dreal1247:
Bad Market and wrong investment. You should have written your name on gold by making sure that there's free, fair and credible elections.

Was he voted in for free and fair elections or to provide good security, well equiped hospitals, fix our refinery, provide jobs etc?
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by pacificom: 8:07am On May 25, 2023
The food wey you dey like to chop no dey hungry you against.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Shock Political Space With Unprecedented Defections - APC Threatens / DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi / President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.