Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia (25046 Views)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Rafael Nadal, Gerard Pique Slams Spanish Federation On Use Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by marvelife: 5:16pm On May 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The 30.37 million km² that we got freely from God what have we done with it first? Before we start asking for new one

Lol.. We can actually develop an elysium from that...
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by simfrost90210: 5:18pm On May 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

They're actually remarketing themselves.. It's better for them to have taken this rectifying decision to positively portray good about their league or risk adverts and businesses in the future which is tantamount to financial issues..
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Bfly: 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
Africa's lack of development is why racism still strive. You come to Nigeria and racially abuse me?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by DearGorgeous(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2023
High Class Myopic Hypocrites! The same people that have been agitating for the abolishment of the Igbos in the same country they share together are now crying racism! Deceiving yourselves!

God is Love and He created us in His image, and He admonished us to live peaceably with all men, but I am sure that part of the Scripture has been torn out of your Bible, and probably burned to ashes so it wouldn't prick your hearts anymore.

God will judge all ye racists, tribalists and religious bigots dividing humanity and destroying the divine bond that hitherto held them together!

Don't be deceived! God is not mocked, whatsoever anyone sows, he/she shall reap.

Ye all better repent. It's always, always better to live in the atmosphere of love and unity than in this hostile and hateful environment you are building all over.

And in case e vex you too much for saying the bitter truth, I am in my house, and you're at liberty to take me to court! PERIOD!
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2023
Bfly:
Africa's lack of development is why racism still strive. You come to Nigeria and racially abuse me.

But you are free to be tribalized and prejudiced right? As long as it is from your fellow blacks it is perfectly okay? Most of una suffer more in Nigeria than you'll ever suffer in Europe or America, racism or no racism, na we dey do ourselves grin grin grin
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Jemex003: 5:26pm On May 24, 2023
hakym619:
Any side hustle i can learn within 3 months?
Please help 🥺

Vulcanizer
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by kings59: 5:36pm On May 24, 2023
The ones people do here in Nigeria is also racism.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by sonofElElyon: 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Vini the martyr

He's not dead!
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Rostikol: 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
Bfly:
Africa's lack of development is why racism still strive. You come to Nigeria and racially abuse me.

You are wrong. You’re also very ignorant about Africa. Of the 30 fastest growing economies on Earth, 20 are African or Afro-Caribbean. So it is ignorant to talk of “lack of development” just because the racist western media NEVER EVER show the modern Africa to their audience.

Even when Africa becomes fully developed, their hatred will increase, not decrease. See their hatred for China. Has it not gotten worse since the rise of China?

They are even planning war against China.

Truth is the so-called white people are a sick people.

No one can help them. It’s just for the Creator to decide what to do with them, before they destroy his Creation with their wickedness.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by tonididdy(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2023
Valancia should be fined and all proceeds should go 100% exclusively to the abused!
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Ameoba300: 5:56pm On May 24, 2023
BOGENT:
A man should try and develops thick skin to life

How?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by airsaylongcome: 6:16pm On May 24, 2023
Rostikol:
Dude, are you not aware that the first settlers of EVERY continent on Earth were black Africans? You seem totally ignorant. Every single race is descended from original African settlers.

Looool! Please provide a well researched scientific paper for your assertion
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by ufotunang: 6:18pm On May 24, 2023
If I am the one that any fan insults I will just ignore the fans and keep on playing my game I will not answer any of them...just pretend as if I did not hear the insults and ignore them and play on... when they are tired they will keep quiet.. for silence is the best answer for a fool or racists
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by airsaylongcome: 6:20pm On May 24, 2023
deltateam:

Does that look like Naija to you. Abi you think Naija get level for international talk?

It's not about whether it's Nigeria or not. It's an internationally accepted means of punishment. Belarusian teams for example are currently barred from playing any of the UEFA games in Belarus.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:22pm On May 24, 2023
thundafire:
it's not common

Some are now saying it is common in PSG, and PSG plays in Ligue One in France.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by simfrost90210: 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
marvelife:
I wish we (black Africans) could acquire an enormous piece of land and build it to world class level.. Where everything runs smoothly like the western world too.

I wish we could love ourselves and put humanity first before religion and ethnicity...

I wish we could tell them ( pink skin people) that they're myopic and no one is whitish in color and be proud and comfortable in our skin color..

All in all, there shall be better and greater Africa in the years ahead by God's grace.

That will be a multiverse version of Africa 🤓

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by bentenny(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Are u talking abt Atletico madrid?
Valencia
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2023
bentenny:
Valencia

Which year & in what tournament?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2023
sonofElElyon:

He's not dead!

I know. Na matador I wan write o

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by osazsky(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2023
The way he brings out his tongues in games just like monkeys says it all..vini the black monkey
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

That Laliga President is a racist. Na today Vinicius begin complain? Instead of tackling racism with serious sanctions and fines the man will be active on twitter and
If defending nonsense
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Bfly: 7:56pm On May 24, 2023
Rostikol:

You are wrong. You’re also very ignorant about Africa. Of the 30 fastest growing economies on Earth, 20 are African or Afro-Caribbean. So it is ignorant to talk of “lack of development” just because the racist western media NEVER EVER show the modern Africa to their audience.

Even when Africa becomes fully developed, their hatred will increase, not decrease. See their hatred for China. Has it not gotten worse since the rise of China?

They are even planning war against China.

Truth is the so-called white people are a sick people.

No one can help them. It’s just for the Creator to decide what to do with them, before they destroy his Creation with their wickedness.

Maybe you are right but most development happening in Africa is still owned to them. It is not indigenous.
Racial abuse is due to lack of black enlightenment resulting to black slavery. The skin is just a symbol.
If we could develop intellectually and bring about our own development (the chance is slim anyway grin) without reliance on them as it is incase of China i mean. Maybe we could shake off our inferiority complex and strangle racial abuse.

They might be sick now but after, it either they get well or die. They can't continue to be sick.

As for China, by the time they are fully developed, the west will have no choice than to submit.

Even though Japan lost a cold war to USA, thus far they still view Japan positively.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by bentenny(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which year & in what tournament?
UCL....2000 against Real Madrid and 2001 against Bayern Munich
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2023
bentenny:
UCL....2000 again Real Madrid and 2001 against Bayern Munich

Alright
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by azeezboi(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2023
mperornero:
angry
Racist bastards , how did an agbadorian find his way to Spain ?? I pity valancia

By your comment we already knew where you came from. Children of hate from the east. Oloshi
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2023
bentenny:
Nice one!
Also deduct points from the racist club and their useless fans!
Can't believe I was sympathetic towards them when they lost in back to back finals!
Why deduct points??
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by bentenny(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Why deduct points??
No statement from Valencia apologising to the victim Vinicus and outrightly condemning the racist acts of their fans or even investigating to find the culprits and punish them severely to serve as a deterrent to others!
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Mrfixiit: 1:55am On May 25, 2023
deltateam:

You get sense so?

Where will they play home games
Mugu, some teams get stadium ban when being punished for an offence committed. They play their home games in another stadium pending when the ban expires
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2023
bentenny:

No statement from Valencia apologising to the victim Vinicus and outrightly condemning the racist acts of their fans or even investigating to find the culprits and punish them severely to serve as a deterrent to others!
ok... Valencia ought to apologise at least but point deductions I don't agree... Fans should be found out and punished...
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by bentenny(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ok... Valencia ought to apologise at least but point deductions I don't agree... Fans should be found out and punished...
That's your opinion!
I have seen clubs get far worse than that!
Valencia's inability to immediately condemn the racist attacks from fans and tender an unreserved apology to the victim on behalf of the club makes them guilty and an outright accomplice!
Point deduction will send a clear message to the world that the Spanish FA have zero tolerance to racism and Valencia will likely be the sacrificial lamb!
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2023
bentenny:

That's your opinion!
I have seen clubs get far worse than that!
Valencia's inability to immediately condemn the racist attacks from fans and tender an unreserved apology to the victim on behalf of the club makes them guilty and an outright accomplice!
Point deduction will send a clear message to the world that the Spanish FA have zero tolerance to racism and Valencia will likely be the sacrificial lamb!
I don't agree with point deductions u can close stadium to fans..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo / EPL: James To Leave Man Utd After Ronaldo’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.