Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia (25007 Views)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Rafael Nadal, Gerard Pique Slams Spanish Federation On Use Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
That is not bad for a start...
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Flango: 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
There are black players in Madrid and other clubs in Spain. Those black players don't get attacked like Vini. Of course, it has nothing to do with Vini. The point is that, Vini has that Aura of Ronaldo, Maradona, Ronaldinho, etc. He may not be as talented as those players, but he has that arrogance and over confidence of great players which is one thing fans adore in them.

The problem here is that Spain cannot stand the fact that that new superstar after Messi, the face of Laliga, is a black boy. Hence, they want to tame his spirit. They want him to bow his head and play like an average humble player. But no. Vini was made for stardom: they have to leave with it.

8 Likes

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2023
bentenny:
Can't believe I was sympathetic towards them when they lost in back to back finals!

Are u talking abt Atletico madrid?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by OLOKOESHIN: 4:15pm On May 24, 2023
mperornero:
angry
Racist bastards , how did an agbadorian find his way to Spain ?? I pity valancia
Bastard ethnic bigot
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by mmsen: 4:17pm On May 24, 2023
BOGENT:
A man should develops thick skin to life

Typical boneheaded comment.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by olyrayy(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2023
tonicyril:
Abi

The moment u re hating on my fellow african brother then I will jump on the next train to insult u without minding the love I have for u.

Vinicius is not African undecided
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by blowjohn(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2023
They Shud name the bastard racists, drop their phone numbers, home addresses, their IG handle, Facebook page etc too.

Then turn them into a psychiatric home.

Someone will come here and say racists are no different frm racial bigots in Nigeria.
They forget that racists tell it to ur face that ur a monkey and don't even believe ur human like them.

Racial bigots in Nigeria still know that ur human

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by maxiart2(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
Flango:
There are black players in Madrid and other clubs in Spain. Those black players don't get attacked like Vini. Of course, it has nothing to do with Vini. The point is that, Vini has that Aura of Ronaldo, Maradona, Ronaldinho, etc. He may not be as talented as those players, but he has that arrogance and over confidence of great players which is one thing fans adore in them.

The problem here is that Spain cannot stand the fact that that new superstar after Messi, the face of Laliga, is a black boy. Hence, they want to tame his spirit. They want him to bow his head and play like an average humble player. But no. Vini was made for stardom: they have to leave with it.

You've said it all. The guy is very talented and they are jealous cause he's black.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Rostikol: 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
olyrayy:

YES HE IS.

ABSOLUTELY HE IS AFRICAN.

IF YOU ARE A BLACK MAN, YOU’RE AN AFRICAN.

KNOW THAT AND HAVE SENSE.

As for those repulsive, demonic, garlic-smelling, cream-coloured maggots the colour of vomit in that rotten place called ‘Spain’, may the wrath of the BLACK GODS who mistakenly created them befall them and DESTROY them forever. Spit.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by deltateam: 4:23pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Close a stand in the stadium ? They ain't serious in tackling racism. Full stadium ban will deter future occurrence

You get sense so?

Where will they play home games
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by abobote: 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
Did they change the scoreline as well?

Medicine after death
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Sweetvie: 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
Good.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by EmmaLege: 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by razzydoo(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2023
What a joke!! TV replays showed Vini jr assaulting someone. You can choose to leave the field if you have been racially abused. Is he the first?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by benalvino3: 4:29pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Close a stand in the stadium ? They ain't serious in tackling racism. Full stadium ban will deter future occurrence

Racist will not change their mind because you stop them from watching a game. There will always be racism. Valencia should get punished but tackling racism is like tackling disease
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Ok good.

Racism affects you if you want it to.

Learn how Asians tackled racism and you'll be immune to it.

Back in the days, my secondary school was enough to make you used to every available insults in history.

Lol, immune to insult... Lol

Dey play even if you play deft hear one day you will flair up except you're an iniminate object
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by airsaylongcome: 4:33pm On May 24, 2023
marvelife:

I wish we (black Africans) could acquire an enormous piece of land and build it to world class level..

The 30.37 million km² that we got freely from God what have we done with it first? Before we start asking for new one

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Successlane: 4:35pm On May 24, 2023
marvelife:
I wish we (black Africans) could acquire an enormous piece of land and build it to world class level.. Where everything runs smoothly like the western world too.

I wish we could love ourselves and put humanity first before religion and ethnicity...

I wish we could tell them ( pink skin people) that they're myopic and no one is whitish in color and be proud and comfortable in our skin color..

All in all, there shall be better and greater Africa in the years ahead by God's grace.

I used to wonder why they say they are WHITE instead of PINK

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by iHateFraudsters: 4:37pm On May 24, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Lol, immune to insult... Lol

Dey play even if you play deft hear one day you will flair up except you're an iniminate object

Good to know you'll flare up.

I'll not.

Have a nice day.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by JaskanFactor: 4:37pm On May 24, 2023
only the victim of racists on football pitch gets world attention, the rest are loosing thier careers or dying like flies at the hands of colonial racist sponsoring terrorists and gangs everywhere in the world with large population of melanted people.

Dont let thier response fool you, never ever ever have a plan where you working for your enemy, who does not hide that they want to wipe you off the face of the earth.

The racist European elite may have some use for you, cause they always need people they can exploit , but the average common man European wants all melanated people dead and they dont hide it. And those are the ones you see in your jobs and the football stand.

He should never have been playing football with/for those who have been calling him names for 500 years, but people are cheap , and dont care what they have to do to be the top nigger.

As one American scholar on racism said to melanted people, "stop showing off to each other with what the white man allowed you to have"
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by airsaylongcome: 4:40pm On May 24, 2023
Rostikol:

YES HE IS.

ABSOLUTELY HE IS AFRICAN.

IF YOU ARE A BLACK MAN, YOU’RE AN AFRICAN.

KNOW THAT AND HAVE SENSE.

As for those demonic, repulsive, garlic-stinking pink-skinned maggots in Spain, may the wrath of the BLACK GODS who mistakenly created them fall on them and DESTROY them forever. Spit.

Including the indigenous black people (Melansians) of countries like Papua New Guinea or the Solomon Islands?

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/melanesians-meet-the-worlds-only-natural-black-blondes/9q14dl6.amp
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by airsaylongcome: 4:41pm On May 24, 2023
deltateam:

You get sense so?

Where will they play home games

In their stadium, without fans. Abi you haven't seen Naija Premier League banish teams to stadiums apart from theirs?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by prof22(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2023
You made alot of sense… that point deduction will bring an end to all the nonsense. The Moment a team relegate or it cost them champions league spot then they will desist from it. How can you abuse someone racially and you have black players too? That’s deep ment .. it’s crazy
tonicyril:
Abi

They are actually trying to save face but we re not moved..

This ostrich looking pale skin morons(not all but the racists among them) should not spoil the beautiful game for us.

Bn a real Madrid fan for almost 15years now, I love Madrid, love the stadium, love the history, love the league and love the winning mentality of the team and the league in Europe, but hey!! Laliga!! I can't love u more than my fellow africans.

Africa is my blood, my identity, my pride, my home, my culture religion and everything....I will always love Africa more than I love a racist country.

The moment u re hating on my fellow african brother then I will jump on the next train to insult u without minding the love I have for u. Or do u want me to believe all the country, including the club I support are racist? If so then I better leave ur club for u and support Orlando pirate, Al-alhy, Gor Mahia, Esperance, Casablanca and what have u.

By the way, i wont take u lots serious until u sttart deducting points from the erring teams accumulated points on the log table

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by yinkeys(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2023
Leave La Liga
Vinicius is amongst top 5 footballers of the moment and he’s not respected there

1 Like

Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Rostikol: 4:46pm On May 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Including the indigenous black people (Melansians) of countries like Papua New Guinea or the Solomon Islands?

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/melanesians-meet-the-worlds-only-natural-black-blondes/9q14dl6.amp
Dude, are you not aware that the first settlers of EVERY continent on Earth were black Africans? You seem totally ignorant. Every single race is descended from original African settlers.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by thundafire: 4:47pm On May 24, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I don't get, do you mean France are strict towards racist or they are loose towards them?
it's not common
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by deltateam: 4:48pm On May 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

In their stadium, without fans. Abi you haven't seen Naija Premier League banish teams to stadiums apart from theirs?

Does that look like Naija to you. Abi you think Naija get level for international talk?
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Good to know you'll flare up.

I'll not.

Have a nice day.

Ok , you I'll remember my comment
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by backtovillage: 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Am sorry brother it wont.
Re: Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia by tonicyril: 5:13pm On May 24, 2023
olyrayy:

So where is he from?? Tell me a black indigenous Brazilian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.