Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Journey To The UK - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To The UK (61272 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Your positivity in the midst of negative bitter people is amazing. Just ignore, you don't need to respond to them.

Or just reply them with ..

E pain you grin
Asin eh? I surprise sef. E come be like say village people sef Dey NL
Re: My Journey To The UK by Yoighaman(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2023
gmacnoms:
No I did not

I wasn't referring to you Bro, but the guy I quoted who responded to you.

You pass like a very nice, diligent, humble, humorous and focused person, you nor get or like wahala. I can tell from all your responses.

May God bless your hustle in the UK, try shift towards London small, that terrain can be challenging, but na there things dey happen...be like Lasgidi, wey you dey constantly refer to as 'balablu'🙂, but e sure say when fate smile on you, that AJ wey you begin hustle go come join you celebrate for banana island.

One love my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by imran90(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Lecusgs430 just ruined this beautiful thread
Smh
Agbaya ni man yen🙈🙈🙈
Re: My Journey To The UK by ghettochild4u(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2023
gmacnoms:
He is less than 2, and I no get money take book 2 seats. We had a seat for him, next to mine from Doha
I didn't know they allow lapping o
That's means when my babymama n daughter are visiting naija...
I no go stress to buy 2 tickets niyen o
Re: My Journey To The UK by Snoobor(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2023
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, pls I need a room in a shared house in London.

Check in date is 7th of June
Budget is £600 with all bills inclusive.

Thanks & I hope to get a positive response here soon.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by EconFinance: 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
gmacnoms:
I survived Nigeria. From nothing, I built a brand that if I point to, you’d not be able to connect it to me, because it’s outstanding. I left warri to lagos with a bag of a few clothes. I squatted in Aj for long. Before I left lagos, in a space of 3 years, I drove the car of my dream (as at then), a 2010 Camry sports. I rented an apartment , and I got married to a great woman.

Uk soft, even chicken wey no get wings go easily grow wings and fly. Uk no fit humble anybody coming from my background and path. In fact, na child's play
Go rest, Agbaya

Don't be too sure about the bolded

I am not discounting your experiences
But mehn....
Re: My Journey To The UK by EconFinance: 8:35pm On May 27, 2023
gmacnoms:
For person wey do kaya for mile 12? 😁

All of us no be the same. I respect that you do not post, but we are all not same. If not, social media for quiet.

I am sure you enjoyed reading through, hence the comment.

Cheers
I can respect this point of view
Re: My Journey To The UK by EconFinance: 8:37pm On May 27, 2023
planetx:
You are still fresh of the boat so keep comparing. You will discover the real UK soon.

The realest of the UK cannot be worse than Nigeria. Take that from me

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by finallybusy: 10:37pm On May 27, 2023
EconFinance:

The realest of the UK cannot be worse than Nigeria. Take that from me
Guy, take am from me. It’s worse.

I never experience the bad yet, however men say hunger and cold go knack you sotey you go catch depression. Cold sweet if money full ground, but once you broke, na hell. Hell better pass, sef. For UK, relatives and friends dey hold on to cash based on paying bills. Here for Naija, man fit reach out to generous uncles and aunties. At the very worst, one uncle fit knack you five thousand Naira to use hold body. Pata pata, twelve meals of four hundred Naira each don set. For UK, ten pounds (enough for only two fast food meals) no fit drop from anybody other than your nuclear family. Many locations for UK get rules in place to deter begging. Some with signboards reminding people to ignore the homeless. Not only say hunger and cold go knack you, the citizens go treat you like who get leprosy.

Omoh, leave am. At least Naija get shade to hide from sun. UK no get any form of respite when cold full everywhere. Summer warm small during the daytime, but three hundred and sixty-five nights of living in the UK na teeth-chattering cold.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by Ay33swaga: 3:10am On May 29, 2023
Bro I'm honestly happy for you. I have been reading post anonymously on Nairaland for years. But after going through your composition, I had to read from first to this very last page. I must say you made my reading pleasure able.
But, tbh I'm currently applying through a dependent route, I just did my tb test, I need guidelines, wish I could add you up.
The IHS fees is a bit confusing. A friend told me that the IHS is calculated and different From what was written on the UK dot org site depending on your spouse visa validations.
Please, I would love to know more. I have a few more questions but I wouldn't want to bug you right now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2023
Ay33swaga:
Bro I'm honestly happy for you. I have been reading post anonymously on Nairaland for years. But after going through your composition, I had to read from first to this very last page. I must say you made my reading pleasure able.
But, tbh I'm currently applying through a dependent route, I just did my tb test, I need guidelines, wish I could add you up.
The IHS fees is a bit confusing. A friend told me that the IHS is calculated and different From what was written on the UK dot org site depending on your spouse visa validations.
Please, I would love to know more. I have a few more questions but I wouldn't want to bug you right now. Thanks
whatever you find on uk dot gov is valid. That’s where I got all the info needed to apply and make payments.

The IHS is as it is on the uk dot gov. There’s a section by that even calculates your payment for you, based on your details. Use google to check “calculate ihs depenant uk visa”

Thanks for the comment. I am glad you enjoyed reading

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by RhodaNelly: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
No mind dem, na bad belle dey worry dem.If e easy make dem travel and see.

gmacnoms:
Village people no do pass like that. Thanks for the comment
Re: My Journey To The UK by jassmenn(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2023
Come back naija na. Since it's that worst for you lots. Leave him alone in high spirit. All man for himself, besides grace differs. Me I still wonder why all those with negative comments are not trooping back to Nigeria and be asking for handouts. Nonsense angry 1
finallybusy:

I never experience the bad yet, however men say hunger and cold go knack you sotey you go catch depression. Cold sweet if money full ground, but once you broke, na hell. Hell better pass, sef. For UK, relatives and friends dey hold on to cash based on paying bills. Here for Naija, man fit reach out to generous uncles and aunties. At the very worst, one uncle fit knack you five thousand Naira to use hold body. Pata pata, twelve meals of four hundred Naira each don set. For UK, ten pounds (enough for only two fast food meals) no fit drop from anybody other than your nuclear family. Many locations for UK get rules in place to deter begging. Some with signboards reminding people to ignore the homeless. Not only say hunger and cold go knack you, the citizens go treat you like who get leprosy.

Omoh, leave am. At least Naija get shade to hide from sun. UK no get any form of respite when cold full everywhere. Summer warm small during the daytime, but three hundred and sixty five nights of living in the UK na teeth-chattering cold.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by finallybusy: 11:16am On May 30, 2023
jassmenn:
Come back naija na. Since it's that worst for you lots. Leave him alone in high spirit. All man for himself, besides grace differs. Me I still wonder why all those with negative comments are not trooping back to Nigeria and be asking for handouts. Nonsense angry 1
From where you think say I type this comment?
Re: My Journey To The UK by anayolity: 4:15pm On May 31, 2023
finallybusy:

Agege grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by Ay33swaga: 4:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Thanks for your reply boss. I have gotten more of the info I need.
But there's something I would like to ask please, i have enough wedding pictures and only one other photo of me and my spouse. Will that be enough evidence for picture requirements?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ay33swaga:
Thanks for your reply boss. I have gotten more of the info I need.
But there's something I would like to ask please, i have enough wedding pictures and only one other photo of me and my spouse. Will that be enough evidence for picture requirements?
Senior Man

Ask any related question for this thread wey I post.

Any questions at all, people go give you experienced answers

https://www.nairaland.com/7695199/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-3
Re: My Journey To The UK by Redman44(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
finallybusy:

Omoh, leave am. At least Naija get shade to hide from sun. UK no get any form of respite when cold full everywhere. Summer warm small during the daytime, but three hundred and sixty-five nights of living in the UK na teeth-chattering cold.

Hmm. UK is not as bad as you have claimed. You will always find something to do if you are hardworking in the UK. I have been there, done that. You don't need anyone to feed you in the UK if you get on the job boards and find something to do. Papers or no papers, you can do something that will bring you money on a daily basis .And if you are clever, you can make lots of money doing odd jobs. UK is not cold for365 days. There are at least 100 warm days and nights in the Midlands of the UK. Maybe you are talking about Scotland which is colder than England. Abeg, free the OP. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by finallybusy: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Redman44:

Hmm. UK is not as bad as you have claimed. You will always find something to do if you are hardworking in the UK. I have been there, done that. You don't need anyone to feed you in the UK if you get on the job boards and find something to do. Papers or no papers, you can do something that will bring you money on a daily basis .And if you are clever, you can make lots of money doing odd jobs. UK is not cold for365 days. There are at least 100 warm days and nights in the Midlands of the UK. Maybe you are talking about Scotland which is colder than England. Abeg, free the OP. Cheers.
Where was this opportunity when I visited the country last year? I opened threads here asking for means to work without papers. All I faced were continued deletions from the moderators and silence the few minutes the threads were visible.
Re: My Journey To The UK by Redman44(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Where was this opportunity when I visited the country last year? I opened threads here asking for means to work without papers. All I faced were continued deletions from the moderators and silence the few minutes the threads were visible.

You don't expect nairalanders to tell you how to work without papers online, do you? You have to figure it out for yourself. Use your brain. So you want people to let you into their secrets so that their money making avenues and routes will be blocked lipsrsealed by the UK government. Look at the Afghans and Pakis in the UK. How do the illegals among them survive?.Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by EconFinance: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Redman44:

Indeed

Though the working without paperwork part get as e be sha
Re: My Journey To The UK by Redman44(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2023
EconFinance:

Indeed

Though the working without paperwork part get as e be sha

Yes, e get as e be. However, one needs the grace of God too, to work without papers in the UK. And I am not talking about registering at Agencies to get jobs or applying for jobs that will surely require paperwork from you. I am talking about working out of the system. This means you are doing your own thing and making money from it on a daily or weekly basis. You work for yourself and you find customers yourself. The internet is vast enough for you to advertise yourself and get customers. I know a Nigerian dude that goes not have papers in London. He lives well and he does not sell drugs.

This is what he does- He helps a white British guy to apply for plumbing, heating and house painting jobs on different job boards. He is a good writer. So he helps this dude apply for up to 70 jobs per day on different job boards. The white guy has a company that suppliers plumbers, painters, tilers, gas engineers etc to clients who post jobs on gumtree etc . So based on the number of jobs he can get for white British guy, my nigga gets paid daily between 150 to 200 pounds. I am not lying o. My dude is always on his desktop and laptops 18 hours a day cool cool applying to get technical jobs for oga ( oyinbo dude ). You get it? That is just one say to work without papers in the UK. Favour of God matters. Cheers .

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by finallybusy: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Redman44:

Yes, e get as e be. However, one needs the grace of God too, to work without papers in the UK. And I am not talking about registering at Agencies to get jobs or applying for jobs that will surely require paperwork from you. I am talking about working out of the system. This means you are doing your own thing and making money from it on a daily or weekly basis. You work for yourself and you find customers yourself. The internet is vast enough for you to advertise yourself and get customers. I know a Nigerian dude that goes not have papers in London. He lives well and he does not sell drugs.

This is what he does- He helps a white British guy to apply for plumbing, heating and house painting jobs on different job boards. He is a good writer. So he helps this dude apply for up to 70 jobs per day on different job boards. The white guy has a company that suppliers plumbers, painters, tilers, gas engineers etc to clients who post jobs on gumtree etc . So based on the number of jobs he can get for white British guy, my nigga gets paid daily between 150 to 200 pounds. I am not lying o. My dude is always on his desktop and laptops 18 hours a day cool cool applying to get technical jobs for oga ( oyinbo dude ). You get it? That is just one say to work without papers in the UK. Favour of God matters. Cheers .
If he is that educated, why hasn’t he applied for residency? His type is what the country is searching for.
Re: My Journey To The UK by EconFinance: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Redman44:

Interesting

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by Mcslize: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:

I just dey look all of una o. The kind eye I dey use look people like u eh, I dey see una as witches and wizards.

No be only person wey dey fly for night be witch o.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by finallybusy: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
Mcslize:

I just dey look all of una o. The kind eye I dey use look people like u eh, I dey see una as witches and wizards.

No be only person wey dey fly for night be witch o.

Keep my comment for mind before traveling out. You go thank me one day.
Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na wa 😁

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by NezzyMike: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2023
finallybusy:
Keep my comment for mind before traveling out. You go thank me one day.

Make jealousy no kee you oo, enjoy the agbado you voted for and leave the OP abeg.
Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don get work o 😁

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by Spanishmilf(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
gmacnoms:
I don get work o 😁
niceee
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spanishmilf:
niceee
Congrats
Thanks Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.