Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Are You Thinking? - Forum Games (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking? (67067 Views)

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking Now? / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
Thinking what how can Acid show her beautiful face without saying hi to the Diva,

Thinking Moodlylady was lucky. She made it on time, LOL,

Thinking , I am sleepy although I just got up,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by stkris(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
i'm thinkin what i wanna have for breakfast! undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
Thinking. . .hmmmm hmmmmm loff no go kill me sad undecided
Thinking. . .do i sever the cord? angry
Thinking. . .he's creeping me out angry sad undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
thinking Froggy is online, hope she grow some "balls" this time around,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by moondust(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
thinking. . .yeah the coast is clear
thinking, now i can breathe easier cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
Thinking why is it some people just crave for my attention and whenever I gave it to them, they cry foul? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking? by mukina2: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
iice:

Thinking. . .hmmmm hmmmmm loff no go kill me sad undecided
Thinking. . .do i sever the cord? angry
Thinking. . .he's creeping me out angry sad undecided

thinking i thot freezing side was fully on . Laydee undecided kiss wink
thinking about that History today grin tongue
thinking why are all this boys going away and leaving me all alone at home sad
thinking guys come back , I promise to be good sad tongue
thinking i berra get my fugly behind outta here and go get some rest tongue
thinking i missed you more laydee and Ika sad kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking? by mukina2: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thinking about me brothers kiss

Thinking about him and the evil that's behind him sad sad

thinking about that notorious bald faced liar angry . God go punish you angry thou shalt not destroy what you didnt make angry

thinking about my remaining exams sad i want to end soon

thinking about Saffia kiss girl dnt worry it will be well kiss we love you kiss

thinking you shall be the lady of the P household . only you kiss

ika you didnt read that o tongue tongue

thinking where tha heck is Icicle tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thinking why the f.uck can't some dogs let it be, Islander doesn't give a damn,

Thinking why must we come here and pretend to be what we aren't, damn fools,

Thinking that some of us need therapy, yet we advise others to,

Thinking your sins shall find you out, well it has already began, LOL, Moodylady where are you ooo, come see this lying bat angry angry angry

Thinking I can't wait to snuggle with Babe tomorrow, What God had joined together, no man shall put asunder,

Thinking all my Hater will soon have heart attacks, I am so so so BAD!!!
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thinking why the hell is cowardice such a practise of Nlders. LOL.

Thinking how they will wait until the Diva has left to either post or modify,

LOL, Thinking how I am Hot right now, anyone steps on my toes will be devoured,

Thinking out a lying tongue is an abomination unto jah, Speak the truth it shall set you free. Now you have been caught and deal with it, damn 2faced liar,

Thinking how much fun I am having watching crickets cringe, LOl,

Thinking you thought you had me fooled with your naive ways. I was always a step ahead of you biartch,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by debosky(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thinking I need to be straight with Debbie

Thinking she deserves better

Thinking letting her go will be so painful sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by iice(f): 4:07am On Nov 22, 2007
Thinking of mon gran-pere sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2007
thinking islander is a bag full of sh*t grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by mukina2: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
iice:

Thinking of mon gran-pere sad

Thinking i am also praying for him kiss he is happy where he is kiss

thinking stop being sad sweetie . you are blessed and loved kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
na wa:

thinking islander is a bag full of sh*t grin grin grin grin grin

I see your uglyass is obsessed with me. Then again, how can I blame you. You are so used to seeing those monkeys in your family, it's just natural that you react this way//

PS>> Today is Thanksgiving, and unfortunately I have friends and family over. But come back tomorrow gutter rat, I will be up and ready,

@Topic
Thinking how lovely it was to hear my T's voice this morning.

Thinking it wasn't that bad even though Moodlady thought I was going to chicken out cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking? by tayoccu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
I'm thinking why is sir stalker (na wa) so obsessed with islander?

I"m thinking why do ladies complain @ that time of the month, and go crazy when the thing is late or missing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by mukina2: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
Thinking about my headache sad sad

thinking maybe i should have left my hair sad sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
tayoccu:

I"m thinking why do ladies complain @ that time of the month, and go crazy when the thing is late or missing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe you can help him cure himself of moi wink

@topic
Thinking about my Jaloff rice that Moodylady is busy in the kitchen preparing for moi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Thinking how I am going to have my 2nd official Nigerian dish and cannot wait to devour it,

Thinking how my house is about to be filled with the most mis-behaving humans on the planet ( but I love them all the same) cheesy

Thinking why did I agree to work tomorrow instead of going "Black Friday" shopping,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2007
tayoccu:

thinking i should let u know why. she is a dogie, and i have a feeling of sorrow and compassion for her cry

@ islander
don't worry erh. everything will be just fine cry cry cry
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2007
@tayoccu
Islander:

i'm thinking she wants to lure you.
Re: What Are You Thinking? by ayefele200(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2007
Islander:

@topic
Thinking about my Jaloff rice that Moodylady is busy in the kitchen preparing for moi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

T
hmmmm finally u hired MOODYLADY as ur certified HOUSEMAID
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2007
Na Wa NL ant, I made a mental note somewhere to ignore bats like you, however, I am bored right now so here goes.

Stop mentioning my name in your stinkass mouth. If you cannot afford dental floss, use thread. If you cannot afford proper toothpaste, use arrowroot,
Now when you are done cleaning that latrine of a mouth move on to scrubbing your armpit with yellow limes and salt. You smell terribly, it is becoming a hazard to the environment.

Now mongrel ( I'm the pitbull) get back to eating shit( that's what Mongrel does, for you are the lowest class of dogs)
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nguage(m): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2007
Thinking: About how much money I spent today ( too much?).
Thinking: About this girl thats feeling me, but she is kinda too good, I admit she is too good for me. I think God is going to kill me if I ever hurt her feelings.
Thinking: Why am I thinking aloud?
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2007
thinking . . .the bitch is running out of words. comeon islander, is this your idea of being a vicious dog? i'm getting bored angry angry angry seriously, you are disappointing me sad sad sad. you need to go back to your trainer (mom) to reload your vulgarity. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2007
I see your stink ass is eiher suffering from the effects of Malaria ( after all your mud hut is infested so many mostiquoes, any surpirzed) or its obvious your birdbrain just isn't functioning, as usual.

OH, My Precious mom, The respectable lady of valour. The stalwart, OPPS, Wished I could have said the same about your no-teeth, charcoal, hedious monkey, cow-breasts of a mother.

BTW Santa promised to repay her for helping him coining the jingle " HO HO HOK, You see, it was after she (your she goat mama) was done sucking Santa, his elfs, Rudolph and crew, that Santa came up with that now famous jingle, HO HO HO! To your mAma Na Wa. Poor child, No surprize why your life is so messed up.

And goat stop using your Naira by going to the internet cafe. Save it to rebuild that delapidated thrash house you and your other 10 siblings have been sharing. It's high time you people move on to something more livable. Gosh! I am still amazed how so many of you are able to find shelter in there. I can only imagine the many skin rashes, sore eyes, and other infectious diseases that are prevalent in that "death trap"

It's Saturday PIG, I have to hit the Mall, Yes I need to go spend some of the fruits of my Labour( after I am done cashing in at work)

PS, Islander the Diva will be the cause of your demise goat. I told you as of now, watch your back, I have cause NL to crumple once, who are you so I cannot track you down bug $150US I can pay some desperate guy in Lagos to take care of you. LOL, Now scummy get back to your yam digging, Christmas is soon approaching.
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
oh ma gosh shocked shocked shocked the dog wants to track me down shocked shocked shocked i'm really shaking shocked shocked shocked

oh bitch, is this your best shot you're even more predictable that i tot sad sad

i don't have much time to give you the low-down of the research i conducted on your allege real mother who dumped you the very day she gave birth to you. but i promise to brief you once i returned from the journey i told you i will embark on.

until then, enjoy your DOG MEAL grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2007
Ok, I give up, no use trying to educate a goat, numb skull, no brain.

Na Wa one last try,
My dear mom is NOT yours, Please don't mix them up. Mine is the one who waited until she was ready for marriage before f.ucking around with eveything that crawls.
Your ( egg donor) mom is the one who started screwing since she was 4. Well that was after her own father raped her. Gosh! Boy your whole family is f.ucked up,

LOL, travel to where? LOL, You don't even own a birth certificate, muchless a Passport. ( I know all about the runnings there)

And please please learn to spell. I refuse to correct your atrocious spellings. It's so unattractive for a grown ass mongrel like you. I can only imagined what the other monkeys in your family look like. Then again, I am yet to see Monkeys produce angels,

I had saved some turkey bones for you but buried it instead. You are not worthy to even partake of my left overs, he goat
Re: What Are You Thinking? by nawa1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2007
Islander:

Ok, I give up, no use trying to educate a goat, numb skull, no brain.

Na Wa one last try,
My dear mom is NOT yours, Please don't mix them up. Mine is the one who waited until she was ready for marriage before f.ucking around with eveything that crawls.

why couldn't you wait until i post the research results here B4 you start doing it yourself? OMG your mom F.ucked around with everything that crawls ? shocked shocked shocked shocked that's HORRIBLE shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
Na Wa, I am so sorry for you. Honestly. I pity the cracked-up village she goat who delivered you.

Lard buoy, so you also have a reading comprehension handicap/, hmmmmmm.

Please you are now NL laughing stock, after assuming Star's place, Kudos to you, maybe your pallys here can bake you a cake in celebration,

$$$$$ calling, let me take care of my business. That internet cafe owner surely doing great business all because of you, How dumb, ( shhhhh. I have a beat up lappy I no longer use. Maybe I will ask my charity to donate it to you,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
I'm thinking:

I'm in a quandry, and no idea how to dig myself out. sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2007
Thinking of how to make a move
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2007
Thinking 3 more wks and 5days yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thinking i dey miss my husband oh sad

Thinking I had a nice time with my friend kiss kiss kiss, am going to miss you ohhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (81) (Reply)

Answer A Question With A Question / Nigerian Names / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.