Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,685 members, 7,854,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Therapist :). Seek Help When Your Relationship Begin To Hit The Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Therapist :). Seek Help When Your Relationship Begin To Hit The Rock (175 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Therapist :). Seek Help When Your Relationship Begin To Hit The Rock by julietdairy(f): 5:05am On May 25, 2023
You had a great time together..

Created great conversation , you both were happy.

You had fun together ..

You were having the beautiful moment of your life and then something change.
Issues and constant quarrel began to drift you both apart

Little issues begin to lead to constant fight

You were too angry to check the cause of issues

You don't even pick each other calls anymore and when you do, you guys ended up yelling at each other.

This is the moment you need to speak to someone

Speak to someone who can help you identify the root of the issues and make recommendations to help you guys enjoy what you both had share from the start of the relationship.
Give love a chance

Book a session with Juliet dairy (09056015539)

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Generation With The Highest Rate Of Unhappiness || Say It As It Is / Reality Questions / Warning To Amure Margaret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.