Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling (37116 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by LordEclipse: 6:49pm On May 25, 2023
post=123353038:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ogun-poly-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-his-tuition-fee-to-gambling.html
No matter how you look at it, gambling takes more than it gives.. what were the ODDS??RIP

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by BackFromBalablu: 6:50pm On May 25, 2023
Chai why na sad And the boy na handsome boy cry you see why i tell emeka make em stop to dey gamble angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by newwise1: 6:50pm On May 25, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
Can the government ban this sports and the lotto... So who will pay his debt
What about those that killed themselves because of boyfriend and girlfriend have you call on government to ban boy/girl friend relationship?
Double standard
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by BaddestQueen(f): 6:51pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Pain me say Ojuckwu na coward wey waste 3million in Cannibalism

No e no pain me

Na you dey cry about thread running to Lalasticlala

Shame!!
Hahahahaha
tanganga boys are coming
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by activistnofear(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
The only amount I can stake on bet and possibly loose is the one that could have bought me a plate of Isieweu and chilled Budweiser.

Anything aside that, Omo I no get time.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by omoadeleye(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
Haha. Weakling
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kayluka100: 6:54pm On May 25, 2023
That's how I lost my school fee to betting this semester
Thank God my white head safe me last minute to exam
I deleted all my betting account ASAP
In my life I won't near anything like betting again
Rest in peace comrade but suicide isn't the best option

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Nicenixon: 6:58pm On May 25, 2023
In betting, always have principle and stick to it no matter. I can't use money meant for important things for betting, never, it can never happen. I can only use amount of money I can afford to lose without causing mental damage to bet.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by clockwisereport: 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
just2endowed:

But wait, how do you guys get used to or addicted to betting?

I see it as a way of losing money not a way to be out of penury.

Betting addiction is stronger than Mkpurummiri addiction. You don't know what the lord did for you if you don't play bet

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2023
Delightsome2023:
guy why you dey use female account?
Guy kee u dia.undecided Chaii..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by clockwisereport: 7:06pm On May 25, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Omoo serious crisis dey ABA now oo!

Which kind crisis?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2023
GodPrince:
you have no empathy. Mother gives the energy you give her, definitely you will be called idiot when u die
Chaii... Who is this go@ty?undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kubin: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
leisuretym:

ABa?
nwanne Kee ihe ne me na ariaria?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by PopQueenAgency: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin He must have fallen into the hands of that scammer on NAIRALAND claiming FIXED GAMES UP AND DOWN

You mean iyaebethegreat?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kubin: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
This is why I love my family... Nothing I can't tell them no matter the fvck up
that how family should be, maybe the guys parents are not easy going type.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Nicenixon: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
I have a friend, we do bet together during school days and our parents sent money meant for a professional examination to us, this guy decided to bet with the money. I begged him, I tried everything to stop him despite being a betting guy too but he didn't listen. He said he met a guy on twitter and that the guy was sure, it was a fixed etc. He placed the bet with the money meant for the professional exam and lost woefully, infact it wasn't a game that cut that ticket but plenty game and to make the matter worse, the guy who gave him games blocked him on twitter. So, all in all, use your brain, don't be overtaken by greed and please, don't compare yourself to mayor of ekiti, spiritual, Juju punter, Mr Banks, Mr Bayo, Louie etc.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by clockwisereport: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
Angel55555:

Once a punter, always a punter.

Na lie o

If e do you strong thing, you go quit am by force. No amount of advice go make you quit. Na when you lose the one wey you no fit bear you go advise yourself.

I used to play bet but nothing on earth go ever make me play it again

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Moh247: 7:11pm On May 25, 2023
Kubin:
that how family should be, maybe the guys parents are not easy going type.

That's really sad parents should be open no matter what
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kubin: 7:13pm On May 25, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
Gamble will kill you...I am a living testimony.
my brother we share thesame testimony, since gambling did not take my life na only God fit take am.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by clockwisereport: 7:14pm On May 25, 2023
greatefa1011:
Why suicide Naa? We that obtain certificate self never get job after 17years of graduation. Last last Na hustle we dey.
The devil personally is using gamble to brainwash our youth.

17 what?

Dem cast spell on you?

You no need job at this stage of your life. You need to create jobs for the younger generations
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by marlow1962(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Op ur story no clear...u said he played a bet on 19th of may and committed sucide on the 2nd of may...
The suicide was postponed 😆
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Slurity(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2023
UptownVibes:
Greed killed him.. He did same last session and did same again this session.. Well,I have nothing to say.. I only feel bad for his mom and dad.. And I'm sure its ekiti pikin's game he played : undecided
Which one is ekiti pikin game?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Moh247: 7:15pm On May 25, 2023
Isholathief:
the beast Moh247 raped his nephew and mother.
his name is mohammed safiu Oyedele

Cc; Seun

This is what he wants to use your forum for hiding in Awka
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chopkiss: 7:15pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Sad, such a promising young man, gambling has sent so many people down six feet

Be warned punters
All you need is just sure 2 oddd

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chopkiss: 7:17pm On May 25, 2023
Mayor of ekiti
Ekiti pikin
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kubin: 7:17pm On May 25, 2023
If you have a friend or a sibling that is into gambling just forget about the person, don't even advice him or her to stop,till when he or she reach maximum point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Use Of The Full Stop, Comma And Semicolon / Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.