Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling (37178 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by bigcasava1(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2023
Adegoke play draw no bet
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On May 25, 2023
I have no RIP to waste on a useless fool
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Squirrel1(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2023
Chidolalar:

Exactly. I just wish I didn't exist in d first place in life
omo bruh..life no easy at all. U go just plan and u go see say things go side ways. Las las make God run am for us. Cause I personally believe that regardless of effort, I swear grace dey in play.

May the almighty overlook our shortcomings and bless our affairs in abundance 🙏🧘‍♀️
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chidolalar: 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
Squirrel1:
omo bruh..life no easy at all. U go just plan and u go see say things go side ways. Las las make God run am for us. Cause I personally believe that regardless of effort, I swear grace dey in play.

May the almighty overlook our shortcomings and bless our affairs in abundance 🙏🧘‍♀️

Yes I know all that
But NOT existing in d first place will completely free one from all sorts of mental, psychological, physical, and emotional Agony that life generates.
God NOT creating d world and humans would have been d best thing to ever happen

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Jay357: 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
May God bless us all
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Kingbuhari(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2023
These are people that can slice throats for Tulumbu
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Godsonkemz(m): 2:17am On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... One idi..ot gone! Oops! undecided

You are the idi..ot with no human sympathy. He may not be your brother but he's a human, someone's son and brother. Not everyone has the strength to deal with depression after messing up. He may have thought that his parents and the school friend whose money was used to gamble would never forgive him, so the best option for him is to take this decision, but he didn't consider the pain this would cause to his family.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Biletaste(m): 4:37am On May 26, 2023
post=123353038:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ogun-poly-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-his-tuition-fee-to-gambling.html

He committed suicide on 2nd May and yet could gamble on a later date. Edit your work before publishing.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by may320: 6:02am On May 26, 2023
Pipefitter:
So sad... Seems I have to stop gambling too. I stake very high so the anxiety no be here
Those monies used to stake high can actually be invested and overtime, it will be multiplying.
Pls quit betting totally.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Tzar(m): 6:30am On May 26, 2023
Good riddance! There is always a consequence for foolishness… he got his!
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 7:58am On May 26, 2023
Godsonkemz:

You are the idi..ot with no human sympathy. He may not be your brother but he's a human, someone's son and brother. Not everyone has the strength to deal with depression after messing up. He may have thought that his parents and the school friend whose money was used to gamble would never forgive him, so the best option for him is to take this decision, but he didn't consider the pain this would cause to his family.
You even know better. May you not die like him so that another won't come and explain better than u. Chaii.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 8:00am On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
Àshawo answer my question how many people don fhuck that your smelling Toto this month? Shey your dirty pant dey smell right now?
You wanna sniff my pant? Oh what a rapist! Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Pipefitter: 8:02am On May 26, 2023
may320:

Those monies used to stake high can actually be invested and overtime, it will be multiplying.
Pls quit betting totally.

Yh
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by stormborn28(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Op ur story no clear...u said he played a bet on 19th of may and committed sucide on the 2nd of may...
grin grin grin grin na only you waka come
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by PPIA: 8:28am On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Na to off your pant troway, using disinfectant wash the V hole. Then drill am while you give me lizard style till i pour quality cream inside that your place.

I will reserve some for your mouth. I no go fear because lizard no get teeth 😎

My Sexy Wall Lizard🥰😍😘
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by edoncast: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na so one of my former co worker wey don get admission into a Polytechnic for Lagos call me suddenly say make I send am some money say he don broke for school.This friend na virtual gambler for our work then
Our boss don give am #10k to keep he use am go play virtual.He almost lose everything if no be say he play [b]2 up 2 down [/b]and stake 1k and win before he manage recover the money and run.

This guy never call me since 3 years ago wey I resign from work and I left before him.I think say he don delete my number sef.
Me wey no get money he come beg me to send money.

U sef na virtual gambler
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by leisuretym: 10:14am On May 26, 2023
Kubin:
nwanne Kee ihe ne me na ariaria?

Onye?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 10:47am On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
God forbid who want to sniff your dirty smelling pant?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
God forbid who want to sniff your dirty smelling pant?
Ok, come and kiss my ass, Dickhead. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Hemaah: 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
Village pipu don finally sing praise and worship to their ideity on this Young man Destiny.

Eku

Eku

Eku
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Ok, come and kiss my ass, Dickhead. tongue
I won't get an inch close to your smelling body. You should be obviously a dirty public toilet and you smell so bad, go wash your dirty pant before you mention me again.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Goddyrichie(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
phorget:

Bastard like you... We are all bastards bro.
You haven't gone through half of what I've been through, I am the rainbow colored sheep of my family so you should be happy when I I only ascribed black for you.
see u pray make u no see wenti my eyes don see story pass story wenti my eyes don see 4 this virtual matter no b here
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by PPIA: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Ok, come and kiss my ass, Dickhead.
My sexy wall lizard😘

Where is your gay boy called fman? 😂
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
I won't get an inch close to your smelling body. You should be obviously a dirty public toilet and you smell so bad, go wash your dirty pant before you mention me again.
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok, wanna lick my asshole?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by PPIA: 5:01pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
I will send an Ekuke to be licking and flapping its tongue on your kpekus and clitoris 😎

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
PPIA:

I will send an Ekuke to be licking and flapping its tongue on your kpekus and clitoris
Na you be this? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by PPIA: 5:09pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Na you be this? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Am i not your goat again!?😎
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
dirty bitch, because your father licks your asshole and sucks your smelling pussy doesn't mean u go about asking random guys online to do same for you. 4kin stinking HOE back the off my mention
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
dirty bitch, because your father licks your asshole and sucks your smelling pussy doesn't mean u go about asking random guys online to do same for you. 4kin stinking HOE back the off my mention
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wow! So you and your fada will lick my asshole. Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by VersatileVee: 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
I will never judge him tbh. This life ehn, sometimes you'd just wish u never came tbh.
Boss please why did you say this?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Squirrel1(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
VersatileVee:

Boss please why did you say this?
when problem compile 🥵
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by VersatileVee: 8:42pm On May 26, 2023
Moh247:
This is why I love my family... Nothing I can't tell them no matter the fvck up

You got a good family there bro. God bless them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.