Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling (37182 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chopkiss: 7:24pm On May 25, 2023
Winner don't quit
grin
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Mrpojj(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chopkiss: 7:26pm On May 25, 2023
Gambling is another fast way to double your money
2odds only
Mayor of ekiti
Ekiti pikin
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Mrpojj(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author= post=123353038]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ogun-poly-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-his-tuition-fee-to-gambling.html[/quote
some of us cannot play bet game more than 100 naira, I wonder where una dey get mind from
School fees!!! I dey craze?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by officialfestus(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by millionboi2: 7:34pm On May 25, 2023
eboniest:
Betting is demonic
the way it cuts is very demonic..,.you will play for more goals dey will play 1.0 till 90 minute,if you go play no go from 1st half you will see 2.1 very crazy
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On May 25, 2023
Useless child.

Good riddance!
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 7:53pm On May 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Who is this go@ty?undecided
hopeless àshawo. Your life will remain meaningless without you being a sex slave. Smelling bitch How many people don fuvk you only this month of May?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Laughingkk: 7:56pm On May 25, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Op ur story no clear...u said he played a bet on 19th of may and committed sucide on the 2nd of may...

According to the OP the guy committed suicide before he went to gamble his school fees

It's not adding up
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Shalommy(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2023
GodPrince:
hopeless àshawo. Your life will remain meaningless without you being a sex slave. How many people don fuvk you only this month of May?
Oh what a frustrated hego@t! Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Exceed15: 8:03pm On May 25, 2023
When I feel hopeless, I find a reason to live. People commit suicide because they can't see tomorrow.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2023
UptownVibes:
Greed killed him.. He did same last session and did same again this session.. Well,I have nothing to say.. I only feel bad for his mom and dad.. And I'm sure its ekiti pikin's game he played : undecided

You dey dere? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by porthouse7(f): 8:07pm On May 25, 2023
GodPrince:
shut your trap. Small bitch you think say gambling na about sucking numerous dickks and spreading smelling pussy for multiple miscreants? Just shut the hell up if you have nothing reasonable to say
koko+multiple lost dey worry, Abi u be obedient? Cos Na Dem dey frustrated past presently

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by porthouse7(f): 8:08pm On May 25, 2023
Angel55555:

Once a punter, always a punter.
keep it up punter
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Goddyrichie(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
post=123353038:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ogun-poly-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-his-tuition-fee-to-gambling.html
this one Dey crazy to take his own life wenti make me come talk say my papa money wey I steal take play bet9ja virtual abi my malee money wey I steal take play nii make I talk abi my aunty money wey I steal take play abi my neco moni abi my yahoo moni wey e chop close to 1 millions plus nothing fit happen to me wey go make me take my own life unless God kill me or person kill me or I die any kind die but say make I take my own life no b me
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by phorget(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
Can government ban this sportbet and the lotto... So who will pay his debt

They pay heavy taxes so dont expect a ban.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by phorget(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2023
Goddyrichie:
this one Dey crazy to take his own life wenti make me come talk say my papa money wey I steal take play bet9ja virtual abi my malee money wey I steal take play nii make I talk abi my aunty money wey I steal take play abi my neco moni abi my yahoo moni wey e chop close to 1 millions plus nothing fit happen to me wey go make me take my own life unless God kill me or person kill me or I die any kind die but say make I take my own life no b me

Black sheep spotted... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by odenkirk: 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Goddyrichie(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2023
phorget:

Black sheep spotted... undecided
ur fada how is that ur concern did I mention ur name I write about what have went through in gambling u saying s***
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by phorget(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ur fada how is that ur concern did I mention ur name I write about what have went through in gambling u saying s***

Bastard like you... We are all bastards bro.
You haven't gone through half of what I've been through, I am the rainbow colored sheep of my family so you should be happy when I I only ascribed black for you.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
porthouse7:
koko+multiple lost dey worry, Abi u be obedient? Cos Na Dem dey frustrated past presently
Lol, abeg no o my sister. No mind me, I just dey troll. I nor dey among obi.diot people o, God forbid. Troll me with something else na, nor be obi.diot u go call me. That's too worse
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by GodPrince: 8:56pm On May 25, 2023
Shalommy:
Oh what a frustrated hego@t! Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Àshawo answer my question how many people don fhuck that your smelling Toto this month? Shey your dirty pant dey smell right now?
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2023
My friend even lock one Gambler that played plenty money and could not pay inside the shop toilet for two days before handling the guy to police to recover his money. Yet many idiot will still be playing.

You will see a married man playing gambling with his family future yet the idiot will be claiming to be playing for fun

Stupid people

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Tonytonex(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2023
ppogba:

Government cannot ban gambling because it is yielding enormous tax.

If the government attempts to ban gambling, Nigerian youths will tell you it's an infringement on their right. Every thing is right these days.
Everything has its merits and demerits. Government won't do everything for you. It's left for one to decide. Just like God will not force one to make heaven. It's one's choice.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by theamazonguru(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Op ur story no clear...u said he played a bet on 19th of may and committed sucide on the 2nd of may...

You should have know the guy by now.
A disgrace to bloggers.
One who is always proud to bring bad news.

A blogger that is only good at doing copy and paste, but finds it hard to correctly edit whatsoever is copied.

His kind are those that will copy both the name and matric number of their friends during examination.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by cassyrooy(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2023
Alexandersantos:
IT was supposed to be 22nd, it was an omission (in the second 2) that caused it.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Skyehigher1: 10:14pm On May 25, 2023
Life is not balance at I heard say one guy win 38 million in the bet and his father disown him
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by just2endowed: 10:34pm On May 25, 2023
clockwisereport:

Betting addiction is stronger than Mkpurummiri addiction. You don't know what the lord did for you if you don't play bet

Won't lie I have play bet like twice or few times like few years ago and there is nothing In it.

The programme in betting is design for someone to loose more betting, because the odds are greatly in fovour of the bookies.

OR is it because I have interest in statistics
( game theory) that's why bookies will always win. So people that's getting addicted to betting are all jackass.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chidolalar: 10:35pm On May 25, 2023
Squirrel1:
I will never judge him tbh. This life ehn, sometimes you'd just wish u never came tbh.

Exactly. I just wish I didn't exist in d first place in life
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by holubee21(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2023
Life is about Get Rich or Die trying! Forget gambling...
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Haveyoueatentod: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
This one wanted to ride BMW like ekiti poking I pity the parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.