Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police (31494 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Resigning My Position To Pursue My Goal: Advice Needed / Asp Amina, Igp Idris' Mistress Who Was Promoted From Corporal To Asp In 12 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by ipobarecriminals: 10:39am On May 25, 2023
sad
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Lukuluku69(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you think police are wicked to civilians, they are terrorist to themselves

You can't resign before 20years in service

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

You can't marry or get pregnant until after some years in service

They all work 10 hours shift 6 days a week

It's like a cult group

I think it is 10 years. Same with the Military.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by CalabarPikin: 10:40am On May 25, 2023
What nonsensical nonsense is that one
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by JagabanBorgu: 10:40am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

It's like a cult group

But u will still complain if pólicè doñ't respond to crîmè scenes abi?
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Ignatio(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2023
I guess she didn't have a full understanding of what she signed up for. It's the way the force works. Plus coming out on social media won't be good for her.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Moh247: 10:40am On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I think it is 10 years. Same with the Military.

Ok
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Gamesmart: 10:41am On May 25, 2023
Stupid woman!!!

Typical of the poor Nigerian mentality from top to bottom.

If you feel you have been mistreated and/or your rights have been violated, get a lawyer and sue, reeeetards.

Don't go online or to media and be whining like if trial by media is the stipulation of our laws.

You only resort to trial by media if you have exhausted the legal process and it is corrupt.

Stupid thing.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by correctguy101(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's like a cult group

Yet most factory workers earn more than them...

Yeye dey smell
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by MyExpression(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2023
She don fall in love.
...and she be good chinèke gurl...she no want hard life.

Na these ones use connection enter based on say job no dey naija again.

She has not committed any offense, if her misdemeanor was after she had put in her resignation through the proper channel and given a fair response time.

She sef, she for use the express route na, since its legal.

The case sef dey complicated.

Even in corporate, you sacrifice your salary in lieu.
It's legal.

Make una release her mbok...she doesn't want to partake in the Dark policing practiced in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Konjiboii: 10:43am On May 25, 2023
How persin go use clear eye join Nigeria police, when no be swear.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by MartinsD12(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2023
fergie001:

Fauzziyah Ebunoluwa Isiak

Hundeyin, Adejobi react

SP Benjamin Hundeyin, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Force Public Relations Officer
Since she put her resignation letter why are they delaying to approve it , all these police work is modern day slavery, so much unfair rules and regulations in it , imagine telling you as a woman when to get pregnant it's crazy though, I hate police work with passion

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by JagabanBorgu: 10:43am On May 25, 2023
sonature1:

It's a uniformed job; it's not meant for carefree bloody civilians. Nobody forces anyone to sign those terms and conditions.

The problem is that some people are too desperate to get a job, forgetting the terms and conditions. When it now dawns on them, they start regretting and want out.

I wish we had a more sensitive leader to get them to review their terms of service. Please don't even mention Tinubu because that one is part of our problem in this country.

By the way, I must commend Mr. Benjamin Hundeyin for being active on social media. Nigeria has 36 states and FCT, but it seems only Lagos police is the most responsive and responsible of all other states. Mr. Hundeyin, if you are reading this, a real Nigerian, just like others who may not say, appreciates your service to your country.
Obi wón't review it either.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Lionstep: 10:43am On May 25, 2023
plumcomm:
the same job you people will be queuing to assume...nobody was forced to sign the pre employment conditions so stop defacing the Nigerian police on this regard.
One thing is telling me that being in the imams office is like being in a desert and can make the job boring and frustrating,if you know what I mean then you know.
Police job is no job without the kicks.

That moimoi guy no serious at all , they're busy abusing rufai yesterday for calling out Nigeria police today it's police vs police and he quickly change side.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Exceed15: 10:44am On May 25, 2023
I can never defend a police officer. They love money than their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Lukuluku69(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2023
Osundemay:
Na by force...

Yes!

Nigeria Police FORCE. cool

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Centcanada: 10:45am On May 25, 2023
If she resign, it will be hard for them to see another woman like her or someone that will replace her cos nobody want to do police work again. I pity her and her poor mother. A time will come nobody will like to do uniform job with our government I swear. Mark my word. I pity her and her poor mother

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by mamawa123: 10:46am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's like a cult group

You said a police can’t resign unless he serves for 20 years. I don’t believe that. You can resign, but your resignation must be approved before you can go.

https://www.nairaland.com/7056816/today-said-bye-bye-police-job
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Moh247: 10:48am On May 25, 2023
mamawa123:

You said a police can’t resign unless he serves for 20 years. I don’t believe that. You can resign, but your resignation my be approved before you can go.

https://www.nairaland.com/7056816/today-said-bye-bye-police-job

I think it's 10 years or 15 years it's in there service Act except special approval by IGP
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by johnkeni(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
SHE NO GREE GIVE DEM FVCK NA HIM MAKE DEM DEY SUFFER HER ONTOP HER RESIGNATION

Can u defend your comment if u are called to? Be careful what u say online cos it can ruin your life. If u don't have evidence, don't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Lukuluku69(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

Since she put her resignation letter why are they delaying to approve it , all these police work is modern day slavery, so much unfair rules and regulations in it , imagine telling you as a woman when to get pregnant it's crazy though, I hate police work with passion

There is a MINIMUM TIME expected of you to be on the Job for every Officer signed on.

I can only remember 10 years because a friend of mine got out after 10 years in the Force but someone say it is 20 years. I will have to reconfirm that.

But my Friend resigned after 10 years in the Force.

Alternatively, this Lady could have gone the other route. Pay 3 Months Salary to the Government and get out if you really want out.

The Rule is the Rule. You signed up for it.

The Detention is normal procedure. Absconding without Leave or Approval is a serious crime in All Forces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Cantonese: 10:51am On May 25, 2023
I no buy, I no sell don become wahala for Police work.
One way in, no way out!
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nobody: 10:52am On May 25, 2023
Alaye Wan Japa When She has seen Enough EVILsgrin

And she be Fine Girl.

I discovered myself that Nothing Material is really worth sacrificing one's peace of Mind for.

The Greatest Wealth on Earth is Peace Of Mind.

It's the reason why i don't envy people no matter the level of their success because i perfectly know how all these things works. I'll just felicitate with you and move on.

Feeble Minded people are easily deceived and swayed away with Power and Material Things.

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Masanto: 10:52am On May 25, 2023
Serves her right. She ought to know the rules
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Xpol: 10:53am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You can't resign before 10years in service

No provisions for accomodation even on transfer

Rank and File can't get to the top of their career like the officers with Bsc Hnd

It's like a cult group

she knows the truth but just wiping up emotional sentiment about the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Otasikwe(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
She say she no wan do road block again.Una still dey insist.I never see fine police like this before.
senseless and childish talk
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by SaLongs1(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2023
This is just unnecessary wickedness, for anyone willing to leave the force without committing any crime there are hundreds out there begging for the chance to join. This is just victimisation disguised as protocol and procedures.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Moh247: 10:55am On May 25, 2023
Xpol:
she knows the truth but just but just wiping up emotional sentiment about the issue.

Ofcoarse, they hand them a copy of Police Act and Service rule at the training, they even write exams after studying it

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2023
Otasikwe:
senseless and childish talk
How?
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by pek(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2023
All I can say is that she writes very well. It impressed me a lot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / How I Got Belittled By My Boss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.