Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police (31495 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Resigning My Position To Pursue My Goal: Advice Needed / Asp Amina, Igp Idris' Mistress Who Was Promoted From Corporal To Asp In 12 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nicenixon: 11:57am On May 25, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You are Wise and Well Informed.

In Nigeria Setting. This is the best way to Go.

So far she didn't Commit any Serious Crime before Absconding.

Only Advanced Nations will track you down wherever you are on Earth if you try such Thing.

But Wetin concern Nigeria. They will LOOT the money meant for the Tracking Process😂
dem plenty wey dy run o, some dy enter Benin, Ghana etc and dem get money, some dy enter Europe o. The best is to fake your death sha.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Ignatio(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2023
Hopefully it facilitates it. But the thing is that this thing won't look good on her profile like her records ,because it's going to be dishonourable discharge.

mastermaestro:

In fact it is her social media outcry that will facilitate her discharge. The part where they require she pays three months salary back to government if she wants speedy processing will be her escape route. Public support will capitalize on that part to free her.

However I do not imply that the police force is at fault. Actually they are not. Their refusal to let her go stems from the simple fact that she is yet to complete the mandatory minimum years of service in the force.

I pity her though.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nicenixon: 11:59am On May 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

Ok noted but since she doesn't want to work again how could she solve these problem of detention?
she for fake medical report now, atleast one terminal communicable illness go perform wonders.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nicenixon: 12:04pm On May 25, 2023
sync:
That is why it’s always good to hear from both sides. Thanks to the police for the clarification
You really trust those people? Police wey dy fake report, produce false witness for court, dy arrest people without arrest warrant, dy shoot innocent people claiming accidental discharge etc. Police no dy trust their fellow colleagues talk-less of outsiders.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Chetas81(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you think police are wicked to civilians, they are terrorist to themselves

You can't resign before 10years in service

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

You can't marry or get pregnant until after some years in service

No provisions for accomodation even on transfer

Rank and File can't get to the top of their career like the officers with Bsc Hnd

They all work 10 hours shift 6 days a week

It's like a cult group

the Nigerian citizen police
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by mastermaestro(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2023
Ignatio:
Hopefully it facilitates it. But the thing is that this thing won't look good on her profile like her records ,because it's going to be dishonourable discharge.

You are quite right.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by johnkeni(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE MUMU

E BE LIKE SEY NA YOU SHE NO GREE GIVE FVCK

Keep ranting until police picks u up. Na that time u go humble. Shameless idiot
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by jubrilELsudan: 1:46pm On May 25, 2023
johnkeni:

Keep ranting until police picks u up. Na that time u go humble. Shameless idiot

YOU ARE A CONFAM COMPLETE ODE

WITH THE WAY THE THING DEY PAIN YOU TO YOUR BONE MARROW....E DEY OBVIOUS SEY YOU BE ONE OF THE USELESS POLICEMEN WEY DONE TRY FVCK HER BUT SHE NO GREE

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by just2endowed: 1:55pm On May 25, 2023
Codes151:
She said she has written before now.
So what’s d delay?

Let her go!!
At least that’s someone with sense to know that shes wasting her time in an organization without direction.

do u think some oga go just let this fine lady go just like that?

something serious is behind the whole thing
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by francotunsco: 2:02pm On May 25, 2023
How was this beaut lured into the Police in the first place? Police work requires passion and dedication.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Codes151(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2023
just2endowed:

do u think some oga go just let this fine lady go just like that?

something serious is behind the whole thing
I know.
My guy you self get eye o.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by FireUpNow(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2023
Police officers are wicked to themselves also. Should that lady spread legs for Oga now they will not do her anything. Police like collecting bribes in cash and kind.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by stormborn28(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

Rank and File can't get to the top of their career like the officers with Bsc Hnd

It's like a cult group

This is the only sensible comment you have written since the beginning of the year..

I commend you a job well done
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by pepericozi: 2:49pm On May 25, 2023
Okhuadams:
na by force to be police

She said she has written several letters to show her intention to go. If the letter is receiving attention, the force ought to have acknowledged at least, one of them so that she can put her mind at rest.

She was in the dark for some time and she felt that the force is wasting her time.

The fault is not hers.

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Okhuadams(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2023
pepericozi:

She said she has written several letters to show her intention to go. If the letter is receiving attention, the force ought to have acknowledged at least, one of them so that she can put her mind at rest.

She was in the dark for some time and she felt that the force is wasting her time.

The fault is not hers.

Na the same page we dey
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by seunayantokun(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Does she still have to pay if she has given you at least a 3-month notice?
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by favour32(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2023
If na correct jab,dem nor go waste time to grant the resignation immediately.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Mastakija(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's like a cult group

shay she dinur know this before she entered ni
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by jimcaddy(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2023
Loool the swear wey Nigerians don swear for police na him be the reason why she wan resign. Police work na one work I can never do in Nigeria
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by AntiChristian: 6:33am On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

So where's the patience?
Who goes AWOL like that particularly when they're laws against such in the NPF?
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Kukutenla: 6:43am On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where's the patience?
Who goes AWOL like that particularly when they're laws against such in the NPF?
What patience
Use the dotted part of your head to think
Why would it take a year for approval to be given for resignation if not that it's clearly a case of victimisation? Some of you enjoy tyranny too much. I guess it comes with the territory
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by AntiChristian: 7:36am On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

What patience
Use the dotted part of your head to think
Why would it take a year for approval to be given for resignation if not that it's clearly a case of victimisation? Some of you enjoy tyranny too much. I guess it comes with the territory

O! So this is tyranny? Alright go and eat beans with her in prison!

At least you should know the laws regarding your workplace before you start!
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Kukutenla: 7:42am On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

O! So this is tyranny? Alright go and eat beans with her in prison!

At least you should know the laws regarding your workplace before you start!
The laws also involve enslavement?
You folks sha
Someone is obviously not doing his job. Probably if she had harrased enough citizens with a roadblock or request for kickbacks to raise 3 months' salary so as to earn the right to leave without approval, you'll praise her for being law-abiding.
There's something wrong with the psyche of the average Nigerian these days.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Davytech(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2023
The last pics got her looking like lolo mbakara cheesy grin

The police Force is a very wicked force. My dad has retired for over 2 years now after serving for 35 years, up till now government never give am shishi. Like the first commenter, police are terrorists to themselves.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by AntiChristian: 8:57am On May 26, 2023
As a serving member of the Police Force she shouldn't have chosen to cast her employers on Social media (SM) when there's a SM policy in place. Moreover, there's appropriate laid down procedures to channel your complaint than what she did!

All these "Sorosoke were" mentality that started with END SARS will never take you anywhere!
You can't use illegality to fight a legal battle!

She's made to follow the procedures regarding her actions now!

Kukutenla:

The laws also involve enslavement?
You folks sha
Someone is obviously not doing his job. Probably if she had harrased enough citizens with a roadblock or request for kickbacks to raise 3 months' salary so as to earn the right to leave without approval, you'll praise her for being law-abiding.
There's something wrong with the psyche of the average Nigerian these days.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Kukutenla: 9:03am On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
As a serving member of the Police Force she shouldn't have chosen to cast her employers on Social media (SM) when there's a SM policy in place. Moreover, there's appropriate laid down procedures to channel your complaint than what she did!

All these "Sorosoke were" mentality that started with END SARS will never take you anywhere!
You can't use illegality to fight a legal battle!

She's made to follow the procedures regarding her actions now!

This dude is blaming endsars for a decision made by an individual. Maybe we should blame occupy Nigeria too, and bbog.
The fact is that the law does not say she does not have a right to resign or ask to resign. It says she needs to inform and get approval from her superiors who deliberately withheld approval for a year.
And you expect the same people who refused to process her resignation request to take up her complaint?
Like i already said, if she had mounted a roadblock to tax citizens and raise money to fund her resignation, you would have congratulated her for following "proper procedure"

Due to the shock, I couldn't say anything as the officer led me away. Later, I heard that I should have begged and cried but my lack of reaction worsened the matter.

Did you also read this part? And the part that says her mother is expected to come and agree on her behalf that she'll work for another six years?
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Gbeng30(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2023
I'm not surprise because we're living in a jungle called Nigeria... I believed there is more to this story,why is she resigning in the first place..
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by AntiChristian: 9:14am On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

This dude is blaming endsars for a decision made by an individual. Maybe we should blame occupy Nigeria too, and bbog.
The fact is that the law does not say she does not have a right to resign or ask to resign. It says she needs to inform and get approval from her superiors who deliberately withheld approval for a year.
And you expect the same people who refused to process her resignation request to take up her complaint?
Like i already said, if she had mounted a roadblock to tax citizens and raise money to fund her resignation, you would have congratulated her for following "proper procedure"

Did you also read this part? And the part that says her mother is expected to come and agree on her behalf that she'll work for another six years?

I have read the statement of the Police PRO and hers! I don't buy theatrics without proof!
She's at fault for bringing the NPF case to Social Media!
And that's what she'll be tried and punished for if found guilty!

ENDSARS and similar event brought such mentality that you can protest against anyone especially the government even if you are not following the same constitution you blame the government were not following!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / How I Got Belittled By My Boss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.