Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me (558 Views)

Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? / Neolife's Range Of Products For Low Libido And Postrate Cancer / What Men Should Know About Postrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by VBCampaign: 10:51am On May 25, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7700304/not-feel-loved-wife-enough

I have decided to share this story both in response to the thread above (where a wife is denying her husband sex) and to educate both husband and wife on the health implications of sex in marriage. I will use my story as an example. I hope the moderators of Nairaland.com will put the thread front page for people to learn from.

A few months ago, I suddenly found a growth at the edge of my anus. When I visited the doctor, I was made to understand I had pile. That modifying my diet and exercise can fix it (I also employed some local remedies). I did this and in two weeks, the pile was gone. But the doctor did something else: she felt that at my age she may need to physically check my prostrate. When she did, she thought they were enlarged. She then referred me to the Urologist and also to do a pelvic scan.

The result from the scan showed that my prostrate was OK. My PSA was also OK. But I still needed to see the Urologist. The implication of an enlarged prostrate is that it could either be benign or cancerous. The Urologist saw me and said his examination showed I was OK. I was however to see him again in a year. But he said something to me that warranted this thread.

He said that his summation on modern marriages is that many women are killing their husbands slowly. He said that while this happened in the days of our fathers, they easily solved it by marrying multiple women. Today, however, religion is constraining a lot of men and limiting them to one wife. The implication is this: a high libido man lives with a low libido woman. When men have sex, the Urologist said, their PSA reduce considerably. When they don't, it builds up and can result in an enlarged prostrate and then cancer. That if women will keep their men alive, they must have sex with them atleast twice a week. Anything short of this is sure death.

He gave me examples. A young man of 37 reports in with high PSA. He calls the wife and recommends the sex therapy. His PSA drops drastically in 3 months. Another case: a man of 70+ complains of being denied sex by the wife. The man develops enlarged prostrate and is dead between 5 years of making the initial complaint. Etc.

The natural solution many proffer is promiscuity. That's not I am suggesting. I am simply telling the wife: if you have the means to care for your children when your husband dies, deny him sex. If not, do the needful.

End of discussion.
Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by Lifestone(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2023
Why should any man wait on a woman to be healthy. If the troubles at home have become so much that the lack of Sex is causing health issues, marry a second wife.
Bible did not says we should not marry a second wife or simply get rid of the wife, lack of sex in a marriage is a very valid reason to dissolve a marriage.
Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by OVB123: 11:15am On May 25, 2023
Very educative. Kudos!
Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by NNTR: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
VBCampaign:
https://www.nairaland.com/7700304/not-feel-loved-wife-enough

I have decided to share this story both in response to the thread above (where a wife is denying her husband sex) and to educate both husband and wife on the health implications of sex in marriage. I will use my story as an example. I hope the moderators of Nairaland.com will put the thread front page for people to learn from.

The natural solution many proffer is promiscuity. That's not I am suggesting. I am simply telling the wife: if you have the means to care for your children when your husband dies, deny him sex. If not, do the needful.

End of discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPYpwxs0xA

The male G spot

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by NNTR: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
This plant botanically known as Heliotropium indicum, is called scorpion tail in English and called agogo igun or igbe orí àkùkọ in Yoruba, research has shown that the plant has a significant anti-cancer effect on prostate cancer.

If anyone is suffering from prostate issue, a little quantity of the juice extracted from it twice a day and that's it, symptoms disappears

cc: VBCampaign

Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by VBCampaign: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
NNTR:
This plant botanically known as Heliotropium indicum, is called scorpion tail in English and called agogo igun or igbe orí àkùkọ in Yoruba, research has shown that the plant has a significant anti-cancer effect on prostate cancer.

If anyone is suffering from prostate issue, a little quantity of the juice extracted from it twice a day and that's it, symptoms disappears

cc: VBCampaign

Thank you
Re: Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me by Akposkiz: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing this fantastic info!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Kidneys In 2023! / Free Report On How To Boost Your Libido(sex Drive) Naturally / Are There Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.