Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) (6715 Views)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Attack On Governor Uzodima; Igbos Have Lost The Sympathy Of APC / Ihedioha Legal Team Fatal Error Makes Uzodima Win The Case (2) (3) (4)

Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:49am On May 25, 2023
The tailor that made this uniform for Buhari will not near heaven's gate.

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:54am On May 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bubu don suffer! Chaii... But wetin concern abokiii with suit?undecided

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
And so what? Mteeeew all this free bonus data kids everywhere

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by BrightAhiah(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2023
The uniform is not my own problem, I'm still thinking how Nigerians will cope knowing that the person who said it's his turn to rule and if elected will continue from where Buhari stopped will run the economy.

Japa on my mind but need financial assistance

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by plumcomm: 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
BrightAhiah:
The uniform is not my own problem, I'm still thinking how Nigerians will cope knowing that the person who said it's his turn to rule and if elected will continue from where Buhari stopped will run the economy.

go and meet your messaiah that promised you heaven and earth for the financial assistance,if he can't do that then I wonder how he is going to move nigeria from consumption to production.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by UptownVibes(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2023
That's the best he deserves.. The cloth is the definition of what he turned Nigeria to in 8years..

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
yarimo:
are you the son of the tailor? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
I like this man Buhari even though he failed to deliver on his promises...

Kindly check my signature for goodies

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
are you the son of tge tailor? tongue tongue tongue
FG will soon replace TINUBU picture with the man on #500 notes
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by dnawah(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
na the same tailor wey the do for copers
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Herbiodun09: 4:40pm On May 25, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bubu don suffer! Chaii... But wetin concern abokiii with suit?undecided

Na d kain dumb idiots for naija be this.
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by SHINJACRUSADER: 5:36pm On May 25, 2023
yarimo:

U wey no get work dey insult person .

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Afamsi: 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
The way he looks in that suit is the real picture of his personality
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Shalommy(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Na d kain dumb idiots for naija be this.
Abokiii spotted! Chaii..cheesy cheesy

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by jahsharon: 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Ogun go kill am before May 29th
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by jahsharon: 8:24pm On May 25, 2023
BrightAhiah:

A beggar like you cannot afford to japaa nah. You think it costs few thousand? Since you too are a Nigeria, why di you not encourage your biological father to contest?

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
dnawah:
na the same tailor wey the do for copers
yes o
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by WhiteNRed: 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
29th never reach make him the go Niger already. Reasonable Nigerian are tired to be seeing him

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by SOSinNigeria: 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
BrightAhiah:

The drug baron will be the end of Nigeria. Let them continue in their desperate acts but they're not God.

Inauguration is supposed to take place on 29 May, that is the tradition but they manufactured a different date for GCFR and GCON. Just because they're afraid and want to force themselves on Nigerians.

We shall see

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by GOVERNORR: 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
Old video playing behind like it's current news to make him believe the Agencies are working..

Like Amaechi said, he doesn't read..

I see how the cabals handle it
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by 1nice(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2023
To hell with President Buhari.

President Buhari was never fair to the igbos during his 8 years tenure and he should stop visiting the south east region of Nigeria because igbos are still aggrieved at the wrongs President Buhari and his cabals did to the igbos.

Buhari broke his vow to hand over power to an igbo person from the south east region after his two tenure of 8 years expired as the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari .

The same Buhari refuse to appoint igbo person as one of the National security chiefs during his 8 years tenure: when National security meeting is holding in Aso rock and there was no National security chief from south east region to represents the igbos during the National security meeting in Aso rock villa.

Despite the injustice Buhari and cabals did to the igbos, yet the igbos still survive and are doing well.

Nemesis will surely deal with Mohammed Buhari and his cabals for the wrongs they did to igbos: karma is waiting to reward President Buhari and cabals negativity.

Rubbish
Spit!!!

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by Bighead9: 6:00am On May 26, 2023
Na Emeka sew that dress. He is based in Aba. grin grin

Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by JTwelve: 8:00am On May 26, 2023
What is this nonsense again, Marshal of the Hosts of Hell or which one?

Monkeys
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by wakaman: 8:17am On May 26, 2023
BrightAhiah:

You donr need assistance, you need a brain reset.
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by BrightAhiah(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2023
wakaman:

You donr need assistance, you need a brain reset.

Thanks for the insult but next time, try to check and edit your words before posting...
Stay blessed
Re: Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) by BrightAhiah(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2023
jahsharon:

A beggar like you cannot afford to japaa nah. You think it costs few thousand? Since you too are a Nigeria, why di you not encourage your biological father to contest?

Thanks alot for the insult but next time you wish to diss someone, try to check or spell correctly before posting.

1. You too are a Nigerian, not Nigeria
2. Why did, not why did

I forgive you for calling my late father but change your ways

Guber Aspirant Sponsoring Certificate Forgery Claim Against Aiyedatiwa – Aide / Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / It May Be Ribadu And Oshiomhole For AC as Tinubu Drops Out .