Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management (974 Views)

Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by btuneri: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2011
I would highly appreciate any valuable recommendations from anyone on
citiwave management. Citiwave management proof to be an investment
company that pay returns, but has anyone in nigeria deal with them.
Please your advise will go a long way in helping us.
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by nathsfel: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
yes i have, they are one of the most friendly trusth and sincere
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by cutethirdy: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
they are not sincere,they have not paid me.even their number are not going,pls help,how do i go about tracvking them down
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by superzoneb: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
pls citiwavemangement is a fraud set up. They paid people well at the begin. I invested in october and yet i am yet to be paid till date. I dont want anyone to fall victim just like me. Please spread the news citiwavemangement is a fraud website. Beware.
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by ebenezer95(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
i try them first time and i cash there money they asked me to do again i no gree do lol grin
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by superzoneb: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2011
you re smart enough not to try them again. A married woman introduced me after she had recieved her payout. Friends this am saying is true. Spread the news now that www.citiwavemangement.com is a fraud website. Let the whole world know before they defraud everybody
Re: Anybody With Vital Info On Citiwave Management by cutethirdy: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2012
nasthfel,have u reinvest.there are even raining curses on anyone who wants to catch them.im going to track them down,

(1) (Reply)

24" Bidi Pigs For Sale / Trademark Registration / Free Ebook Download On How To Earn 10,000 Weekly On Aliexpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.