Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) (33647 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Omenlon: 2:18pm On May 25, 2023
maticar:

this man
thats you eating your poor okro soup while your oppressors are drinking oil money

continue
take heart bro. It's is what it's.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Omenlon: 2:20pm On May 25, 2023
Skty:

Celebrate ur stolen shit without involving others
if you don't like the thread why don't you skip and pass.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 2:21pm On May 25, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Nigeria's problems are now gradually transferring to him.

But that's if he cares. If he's in some hospital in France wetin consign am
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Omenlon: 2:23pm On May 25, 2023
Antai123:
I Laugh all of u, supporting Tinubu. Will u be in another planet, when there will be fuel scarcity, banditary, kidnapping.. will u not be in Nigeria. Funny enough irregularities, dividend of corruption, terrorism, will always start with u guys. I ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
so all the negative vices you enumerated there will be curbed if only Peter Obi is made the president of Nigeria, abi? Now I know Obi juju dey work well well for una body.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol . . . Baton of disservice from one hand cannot become Baton of service in the next automatically. Something has to change in reality..

You are the problem. Change your position n you see the needed result
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 2:25pm On May 25, 2023
SaintLucia:
Obi Pandora Deportivo will be given his own transition book by that TV station that is trying to Arise. grin
Which one be Deportivo again? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Reelmii: 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin grin
this ur picture wicked aswear ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin grin

Lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by RapistOnBail: 2:27pm On May 25, 2023
BrotherFolake:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

Know this and know peace.

The South has taken over
Igbo man Dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by onuman: 2:27pm On May 25, 2023
The rugged Islamist Buhari is on his vow of 2001 to have Islamic sharia criminal justice system become the rule in all of Nigeria.

In 2023; Buhari plotted use of old and frail Tinubu as mannequin president so that Buhari's cabal in Aso Rock will continue with Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.

Buhari plotted a possible unbroken 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.
Buhari plotted Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket for APC.
Buhari plotted Muslim presidency after Muslim presidency in Nigeria.
All to arrive at his vow to get Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari started after CJN Oghehen, to appoint APC judges to the upper courts in preparation for the presidential election of 2023.
Alas, Buhari's point man at INEC, Mahmood Yakubu, stole the presidential election in a most primitive and fraudulent method and told others to go to court.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by BRIMBRAM: 2:29pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Why didn't Bubu dissolve his cabi? So that if Tinubu is sacked tomorrow....

Conjectures and more conjectures.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by lightwind(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2023
Jagaban!! Make your tenure favour me o ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
I need my Big Breakthrough for life.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by CodeTemplar: 2:35pm On May 25, 2023
Benwallt:

You are the problem. Change your position n you see the needed result
I forgot change begins with me.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by juman(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2023
Thank you buhari.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin grin
Hian, you have started again, Buhari Will detain you in Aba for 400 years without bail for posting this picture shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol . . . Baton of disservice from one hand cannot become Baton of service in the next automatically. Something has to change in reality..

Lmfao
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I forgot change begins with me.

Correct guy. God bless your parents . Go Yee and enjoy some quality peace
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by izubext007: 2:58pm On May 25, 2023
wailers over to you
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Not until you show me how he bettered the lives of Anambrarians.

Try change location, or visit other states in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2023
Omenlon:
pack well. How many igbo people lives he don help wen he wan help the entire Nigeria? The money he has is for himself and his family. How many Nigerians is he feeding that we won't hear word. Do you think everybody here is begger and jobless like your types? Some people come here to catch cruise.

Compare and contrast the life of an average Anambrarian and that of a Lagosian, and tell me who is doing better.

And also try to visit other states.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by commoditiesnig: 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
Congrats to BAT GCFR
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4uHTS0iV8

President Buhari hands over transition documents & baton of service to President-Elect Bola Tinubu

#wetindeyhappenTV

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by VTJN(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Compare and contrast the life of an average Anambrarian and that of a Lagosian, and tell me who is doing better.

And also try to visit other states.
you are suffering from inferiority complex as usual. Lagosian is miles ahead ndi Anambrans in all ramifications. Your people cannot live nor survive without running to ulmighty Lagos. Lagos is their Eldorado
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by olaadesino(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin agbero system of govt loading .....๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…
29_05_2023 might likely be the code๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ
The same system practicing in Lagos that made Lagos developed more than any states in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
olaadesino:
The same system practicing in Lagos that made Lagos developed more than any states in Nigeria.

Lagos was already developed before 1999...
If there's misery in this Lagos i know, it's since Tinubu's godfatherism started coming to play
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Poleski: 3:26pm On May 25, 2023

Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by sirdick17: 3:42pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Sitwalkstand post=123358841]This government makes ceremony out of everything. Just to spend money and loot.

BAT should get ready to hand it over[/quote
]

He will surely hand over but it will be in 8years time
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Greattie08: 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:

I agree to what you said literarily, a change has to be made in the way of doing things... as Zig Ziglar said, you can't do a thing over & over and expect a different result. An approach of doing things must change in order to get a better result...

Peter OBI is not the change rather YOU & I should be the change we all want to see in the world...

God bless you...
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Angrymode: 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
The most worrisome story of the executive transition is the sincere belief of 21st century dwellers that a Nigerian President of Muslim faith will not be sworn in because prophets of the Christian faith assured them the man will neither win elections nor be sworn in.

Always remember when your Pastor makes a proclamation that there are over a hundred million Muslims who do not even believe that your pastor communicates with a powerful God. It is the very evidence against any possible truth in monotheism.

There is no God in modern warfare.
There is no God in politics.
There is no God in sports.

There's nobody out there to execute your wishful thinking. Pay your dues and win the prize.

Your disbelief in a CREATOR is actually valid due to lack of encounter with THE CREATOR. The human mind is indeed a product of our sense organs and processing ability.

However, isn't it scary to think that we are all alone in this endless universe. As in, there are actually no other lifeforms out there?

If we are actually a product of random occurrence with respect to The Big Bang Theorem then nothing we do really matters. Morality should be irrelevant. We should be practicing survival of the fittest because nothing we do really matters. I can do whatever I want without any form of guilt to a system brought about by a random occurrence.

Even if you believe there is no one out there, respect the importance of believing in a higher power in our existence ๐Ÿ™
Re: Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) by Chucks13: 5:23pm On May 25, 2023
I'm so happy. Oh Jah bless be to your name.

Obidient how market? See as heaven has rejected and flogged you all mercilessly?

Obi Nnwanne next time look for normal human to help your political ambition and not all these headless slowpoke mobs called obidint, they are the one that ruined your God given chance.

Obident, Ntooh!!! Shame on you all. Spit Tueh!!!!!!!

Bode George, Psquare, oseni, Okupe, Abati, obj etc have you arranged your luggages? You must fulfill your pledge to quit Nigeria if today comes and it has come. Pls go away from Nigeria we don't want to see your faces ever again.

Glory to Jah. Thank you almighty, you saved us from ipob Emperor called Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governorsโ€™ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakareโ€™s Church. (video) / Knocks As Wikeโ€™s โ€˜I Will Not Be A Ministerโ€™ Old Video Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.