Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration (39213 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by siraj1402(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I have never seen or heard of a more deluded organisation of people than those who genuinely believe that Tinubu will not be president for the next 4 years.

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

The only force majeure that can make Tinubu not to serve as president till 2027 can only be an ACT of GOD.
Loud it make them hear
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Mcslize: 5:20pm On May 25, 2023
Jossiace:
How will that happen?

It will happen through God's devine miracle. I don't even know the kind Christians we have in this Nigeria.

Every Sunday, church will full to the brim but most of you don't have single faith in the same God you go to church to worship.

Asking how it will happen and if you are Christian of which I know you are, then your faith is as tiny as a monster seed.

But any way, lose no hope cuz God's will must be done on May 29. The mystery day.

There will be ceremony as usual but no swearing in will ever happen says God the almighty.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by vannessa7(f): 5:20pm On May 25, 2023
LMAO grin grin grin, very irritating and annoying man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by spiralwedge(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2023
Lol…
Judge don vex o.. Obi people can be very annoying sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Chucks13: 5:24pm On May 25, 2023
N40 million is too little wallahi the court should have slam N100million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by bitbillionaire: 5:29pm On May 25, 2023
Good judgment. The guy is extremely deluded to even think he won the 2019 election and believes Tinubu should not be sworn in because of that until he is declared a winner of the 2019 election. 2019 election! Somebody whom nobody knows o.

Like I always say, I am not Tinubu's fan but that doesn't mean we have to be stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Babastrong(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Successdude post=123362633]I believe the liberation of Nigeria is in the hands of the Prophetic [TINUBU]
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by leisuretym: 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I have never seen or heard of a more deluded organisation of people than those who genuinely believe that Tinubu will not be president for the next 4 years.

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

The only force majeure that can make Tinubu not to serve as president till 2027 can only be an ACT of GOD.

You will be surprised on handover day when Ojukwu descend from heaven and transform into a living again to become the next President of Nigeria and Obi will be Vice President, and Gbadebo will be Lagos State Governor , Kanu will be Chief of Army Staff
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Basic123: 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

Then you just started following Nigerian trends.

Igbos and 2000S children are the most gullible set ot people I have ever seen.

People that believe one hunchback nonentity will give them biafra!

People that believe they are Israelite therefore God loves them than other tribes.

A tribe that will just create one scenario,narratives or believe that sweet them believe in it irrespective of its credibility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Rexzivyson99(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by adekolaelect(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
mbahdi:
Rubbish
In your backyard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by DeShineShine(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2023
All these enemies of progress won't learn until they meet their destruction. President Tinubu is a man with nine lives, someone God has anointed and ordained to stear the ship of Nigeria to a glorious height. God will keep him for us to govern Nigeria till 2031 and beyond.
Olofo to n binu omo ologo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Sammy5413(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
Nice one
Es spirit de fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2023
Mcslize:

You guys should be ready to cry o when no swearing in occur on may 29? I will bring lots of free buckets for you guys to cry on o.

Una eyes go soon clear. All of una wey no want this country to move forward. Your time is up. We can't keep on regurgitating old politicians every time.

This country is already collapsing. We need fresh air and it is Peter God wants to use to bring about the restoration of Nigeria. Better leave darkness and join the light. You still have time to do that. Light has nothing to do with darkness.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

…and if the swearing in takes place? What can you stake?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by HRMK: 6:10pm On May 25, 2023
LOBATAN!ATIKU AND OBI SHOULD HELP OWURU TO SETTLE HIS #40M DEBT!SINCE THE DUO ASKED HIM TO FILE THE CASE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Natajo2021: 6:10pm On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
Tinubu won't be sworn in
Then your ancestors would be sworn out.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lildush(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2023
Successdude:

Don't tell me you said that.....

Really ? Are u also part of those who seclude peter Obi's support base to being only Igbos

Don't mind d shit head.. alot of people just dnt know how to act or talk.. it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by MeineMutter: 6:16pm On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
Tinubu won't be sworn in

N40m fine to you for that frivolous statement.

To be paid to all Nairalanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

grin

how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

The suit was unnecessary. In the same vein, the FG under buhari is yet to pay kanu the N1.5b the courts ordered he be paid for violation of his rights. What should be done to buhari and all the respondents in the suit?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by steeltrust: 6:21pm On May 25, 2023
I’m obidient and I hate this rubbish abi na over sabi I go call am

In which ever way
Tinibu has forced him self on us
Lp and pdp are both in court
We should all relax and wait for the court decision
If the court say tinubu won then we’ll have to live with it till next election but if they say otherwise then the needful will be done according to the law
All this noise about not swearing in tinubu will only unsettle the country
So let be careful

These politicians paying you to go to court or pay media houses to talk anyhow have money to run away to another country if the war start

Let them swear in tinubu and wait for the court decision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:23pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

Your hero abi?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Dchampion65: 6:27pm On May 25, 2023
They call him a mad man, he is eating pounded yam with goat meat.
They call him a mad man, he is eating Amala, gbegiri with ewedu soup
They call him a mad man, he rides the horse in the day and ride their daughters in the night.

Even the lawyer, the so call SAN should be suspended for 5 years without practice.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 6:29pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

really? I thought he was your hero. how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

The suit was unnecessary. In the same vein, the FG under buhari is yet to pay kanu the N1.5b the courts ordered he be paid for violation of his rights. What should be done to buhari and all the respondents in the suit?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:32pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

really? I thought he was your hero. how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

Your hero abi?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by ivandrag0n: 6:33pm On May 25, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/25/appeal-court-slams-n40m-fine-on-ex-presidential-candidate-seeking-to-stop-tinubus-inauguration/

Way to go! The brazen lawlessness and stupidity of the Obi supporters and others like them is simply unprecedented.

Time the rule of law is established as supreme, by slamming deterrent penalties on these idiotic litigants who simply want to use the courts to hold Nigeria to a standstill!!!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by ivandrag0n: 6:37pm On May 25, 2023
steeltrust:
I’m obidient and I hate this rubbish abi na over sabi I go call am

In which ever way
Tinibu has forced him self on us
Lp and pdp are both in court
We should all relax and wait for the court decision
If the court say tinubu won then we’ll have to live with it till next election but if they say otherwise then the needful will be done according to the law
All this noise about not swearing in tinubu will only unsettle the country
So let be careful

These politicians paying you to go to court or pay media houses to talk anyhow have money to run away to another country if the war start

Let them swear in tinubu and wait for the court decision

First time I’ve read a sensible and godly comment from an Obidient.

Respect, bro! Maximum respect!! We can all disagree but we should not lose our senses!!!

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by ivandrag0n: 6:39pm On May 25, 2023
Basic123:

Then you just started following Nigerian trends.

Igbos and 2000S children are the most gullible set ot people I have ever seen.

People that believe one hunchback nonentity will give them biafra!

People that believe they are Israelite therefore God loves them than other tribes.

A tribe that will just create one scenario,narratives or believe that sweet them believe in it irrespective of its credibility

Madness & hatred run in their veins!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 6:39pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:41pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Your hero abi?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Bimpe29: 6:41pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by MSesan: 6:41pm On May 25, 2023
For the next 8 years actually.

N3TRAL:

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.