Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration (39499 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by crypta007(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2023
Your wickedness no fit born again

beerfraud:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
Wailing is allowed but wail responsibly
Death sentence would have been better instead of 40M

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by yahmohy27: 6:47pm On May 25, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
He must pay in cash, NEW NOTES!
Others like will run back and be pippin
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 6:51pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

really? I thought he was your hero. how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

The suit was unnecessary. In the same vein, the FG under buhari is yet to pay kanu the N1.5b the courts ordered he be paid for violation of his rights. What should be done to buhari and all the respondents in the suit?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by iamjavadem(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
The facts speak for themselves.
Successdude:

Don't tell me you said that.....

Really ? Are u also part of those who seclude peter Obi's support base to being only Igbos
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2023
Successdude:

Really ? Are u also part of those who seclude peter Obi's support base to being only Igbos

97% of southwest Obidient left the group because of unruly attitude of the igbo who abuse Yoruba on social media and off

na only bastard will continue to support a man that his kinsmen abuse people online and offline

if obi get that 6m in next election then make I bend, that fool can never get 2m in any election in Nigeria again and that 2m will come from his kinsmen

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Flangelo12: 7:04pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

really? I thought he was your hero. how is he my hero? can you pls explain? how does he being my hero or not being my hero got to do with this?

The suit was unnecessary. In the same vein, the FG under buhari is yet to pay kanu the N1.5b the courts ordered he be paid for violation of his rights. What should be done to buhari and all the respondents in the suit?

Your hero abi?

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by bhella10: 7:04pm On May 25, 2023
beerfraud:
Good judgement
Peter Pandora obituary’s supporters must get sense
The judge must have been really peeved to slap that amount on the werey. This would serve as a warning to any fool that wants to toe that path.
Asiwaju 3
Obidients 0

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by jahsharon: 7:11pm On May 25, 2023
Who dey breathe? E no go better for una Mama.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Flangelo12: 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Your hero abi?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by lexy2014: 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Your hero abi?

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Those that filed the FCT resident suit should get the same treatment for their frivolous suit.

They are all IBOS.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Roozzaay(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
Him don see wetin him dey find
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Mcslize: 8:11pm On May 25, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

…and if the swearing in takes place? What can you stake?

Do you want to bet for this? I will just chop your money! Your eyes will clear.

What do you want to bet with?
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by RenaissanceGuy: 8:15pm On May 25, 2023
Rexzivyson99:
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620
I want to buy 50 to share to Nairalanders for Christmas. Are the rams vaccinated against Covid 19??
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2023
Mcslize:

Do you want to bet for this? I will just chop your money! Your eyes will clear.

What do you want to bet with?

My laptop, I’m out of my base, that’s the only thing I can lay my hands on
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by orewa10: 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
He must pay the penalty. Igbos no get sense at all
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by ruffDiamond: 8:59pm On May 25, 2023
Nigerian law and Justice system is one of the most corrupt , weakest and illogical in the whole wide world! undecided constantly contradictory, evasive, shifty, filled with many hidden traps!the same of bulsHit that would charge someone a thief (a confirmed thief by evidence and witness) and another set of stupid law or evil hidden clauses in the law will declare the same offense as null and lack merit blah blah.lawyers and judges are more CORRUPT than police, know this and Know this today undecided
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2023
pocohantasgspot:

Lol let him do transfer have pity on him
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Mcslize: 9:37pm On May 25, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

My laptop, I’m out of my base, that’s the only thing I can lay my hands on

Please let's use someone here as a middle man for this betting.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by simfrost90210: 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:
If he doesn't pay, seize all his property.
Dam Borough ba to the idiot.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My GOD, bros, na hausa be dis?
Wetin be dan boro ...... wetin wetin ?
Ọmọ, your blood dey hot oooo... Haba

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by plaindealer: 9:45pm On May 25, 2023

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by bayplus: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
Tinubu won't be sworn in

Yes. Tinubu wont be sworn in until 29th of May. Children of hate can then drink Snipper or Hug transformer. Better still they can go and visit Mammy water in d lagoon. Shior.

All of you will get sense las las
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by MYMINDER(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2023
You have no clue aw to how and WHEN God will act. I am sure when God acts you will refuse to acknowledge it. I am sure you will seek out some human beings that you have dislike for and point fingers. I am sure you will not blame Lucifer. HE IS RULING NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT as more and more Nigerians carry out acts of malice, lies, hate, killing, stealing and deception. The day of reckoning is coming. I am sure you will not be ready. To everyone: Do not get too comfortable with TODAY; you don't know what TOMORROW will bring.

N3TRAL:
I have never seen or heard of a more deluded organisation of people than those who genuinely believe that Tinubu will not be president for the next 4 years.

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

The only force majeure that can make Tinubu not to serve as president till 2027 can only be an ACT of GOD.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Rexzivyson99(m): 12:49am On May 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I want to buy 50 to share to Nairalanders for Christmas. Are the rams vaccinated against Covid 19??
👀 surree
Even against polio
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by hama20: 4:43am On May 26, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
N3TRAL:
I have never seen or heard of a more deluded organisation of people than those who genuinely believe that Tinubu will not be president for the next 4 years.

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR:

The only force majeure that can make Tinubu not to serve as president till 2027 can only be an ACT of GOD.
Typical Tinubu supporter, they never read the main story, they just conclude from the headline.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Mustack: 7:19am On May 26, 2023
pocohantasgspot:

By electric force

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by manchyme: 1:12pm On May 26, 2023
Successdude:

They may not be 100% Ibo but everyone will agree 75% is reasonable. Have you ever met an Ibo man that's not obedient, maybe only those in apc.
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by ademi87(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
stop it now......wia e Wan see new notes

Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Afamed: 2:29pm On May 27, 2023
I said this 3 weeks ago. Not only will the court throw the case out for frivolous reason, the court would also slam them with heavy fine for wasting their time
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Juju70(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2023
aspabay:

Product of failed state and failed family

By product!
Re: Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration by Juju70(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
aspabay:

Product of failed state and failed family

Who be dis termite ?

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC