Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari (36218 Views)

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Corea4king(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2023
fatherjesse:
Knocks on his door to ask him how to better sink Nigeria into debt, insecurity, bigotry, ethnic and religious intolerance I guess

Exactly,some people think is EFCC he is talking about. How can he talk of it when his own corruption is well known to kids
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by XAUBulls: 9:52am On May 26, 2023
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Electorate: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Speaking figuratively is one of the attributes of a sage. Decoding that expression is like a rocket science to semi illiterates.

Their understanding of this statement will never go beyond its literal meaning and that is what will now be their household language.

Anyway, I'm a spare parts dealer, lemme goan attend to a customer, that's my calling. I expect my fellow spare parts dealers to follow suit undecided

Stop the lies, you are jobless, a spare part dealer that spends 23 out of 24 hours typing rubbish on nairaland, na so your imaginary shop empty? Abi the APC wey dey support dey show you pepper.

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by ademi87(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2023
femisplash:
OBJ is the most greedy of them all, he never wanted anyone else close to his achievements, never wanted Buhari for a second term, he wanted to be the only President with a two-term tenure.
why though
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by QuotaSystems: 6:38pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will eventually be removed and the laugh you're laughing now will cease

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Stamiration: 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
Stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodnews - Corps Members To Earn Between N28,000 To N29,000 / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.