Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing (56858 Views)

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by fareed69(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Just calm down. Some of you eh are just too physical in reasoning. You always doubt everything. Most of you don't think beyond your nose.

Aside waking up and eating, what else can you think of as a human?

What you are seeing now is just a child play for what lies ahead. Information has it that crisis is coming and it is some of you that will cause it when Obi is declared as the rightful winner of the election.

Revolution is coming and it will caused by Yorübas fighting Ibos. It will start in Lagos. The Igbos will end up retaliating and it will lead to a full blown crisis. It will later turn to religion crisis. But don't worry, this is the only thing that will make Nigeria great again.

Without this, the country will never be good. Many politicians will run for their lives during this period.

We all pray non of our families will be affected. That's the will of God for the country to return the country back to its lost glory. So, sit tight and buckle up for what is coming. Everything will happen this year. By December-January, Obi will be sworn in.

Let those who have ear 👂 hear and those who have eyes see beyond just waking up and eating.

Shalom!

Okay.
We are waiting

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by onuman: 7:17am On May 26, 2023
Tzar:
You can relocate to hell if you don’t like it!
You Islamic extremists in Nigeria who have unwittingly or wittingly drawn the boundary for Arewa Islamic Republic when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws - you are the ones to complete the formation of the Arewa Republic you started in 1999.
Nobody is going out of his home land for you extremists.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by shegra58: 7:19am On May 26, 2023
chiefolododo:
how ?
You must know the Escobar and the Osama bin laden
oya cry me a river cool
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Onucs(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2023
flexyrule:
Only in Nigeria you'll see a professor rigging an election for an illetrate.

Only in Nigeria, you see educated elites canvassing for votes for an illiterate.

In Nigeria, you'll find physically fit persons campaigning for I'll persons.

Na this same Nigeria we see as vigilante go rescue police.

Animals wey suppose dey zoo dey swallow money.

Everything here Na upside down.

Nigeria no normal. I swear!

Oga, who is an illiterate?
Ahbi u don chop hot coal this morning 😁😁
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 7:48am On May 26, 2023
Emetex22:

Go and sell ur fathers grave, skull miner, the whole world knows another name for u : coward, gbegiri smelly idiot, sophisticated swine, spits

Flat headed, cursed ogbono smelly slave

Go and save 3k to take night bus back to abakalicky, don't forget to buy Lagos bread for mama, when you get home you can off shirt and clear the bushes around your papa grave
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by am4truth(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2023
chiefolododo:
Escobar and Osama bin laden with to rule a country

God does not make mistakes.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Yestogood: 7:56am On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists would prefer death than Tinubu’s presidency
I wish them the former

Just ask INEC to release the real results. Because if your oga is riding into power on the wings of a stolen election, you just wished death on yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by zomby(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Just calm down. Some of you eh are just too physical in reasoning. You always doubt everything. Most of you don't think beyond your nose.

Aside waking up and eating, what else can you think of as a human?

What you are seeing now is just a child play for what lies ahead. Information has it that crisis is coming and it is some of you that will cause it when Obi is declared as the rightful winner of the election.

Revolution is coming and it will caused by Yorübas fighting Ibos. It will start in Lagos. The Igbos will end up retaliating and it will lead to a full blown crisis. It will later turn to religion crisis. But don't worry, this is the only thing that will make Nigeria great again.

Without this, the country will never be good. Many politicians will run for their lives during this period.

We all pray non of our families will be affected. That's the will of God for the country to return the country back to its lost glory. So, sit tight and buckle up for what is coming. Everything will happen this year. By December-January, Obi will be sworn in.

Let those who have ear 👂 hear and those who have eyes see beyond just waking up and eating.

Shalom!
What a senseless moronnn…

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Flat headed, cursed ogbono smelly slave

Go and save 3k to take night bus back to abakalicky, don't forget to buy Lagos bread for mama, when you get home you can off shirt and clear the bushes around your papa grave
Atleast I can travel with 3k, and clear my bush, what happened to urs, an Ibo man has bought ur ancestral grave, we will dig ur fathers bone and burn it, build a mansion and employ ur uncle at the gate, esu rere ere, smelly green soup idiot, go and sniff ur dust, descendant of fallen angel, spits
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by chiefolododo(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2023
chiefolododo:
Escobar and Osama bin laden to rule a country
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Emetex22:

Atleast I can travel with 3k, and clear my bush, what happened to urs, an Ibo man has bought ur ancestral grave, we will dig ur fathers bone and burn it, build a mansion and employ ur uncle at the gate, esu rere ere, smelly green soup idiot, go and sniff ur dust, descendant of fallen angel, spits

Osu
This is just the beginning of your anguish
That your strong irregular head formed from akpu and fungi infested fufu will see shege for 8 more years

Your people have been crying and writing letters for decades but your nightmare is around the corner
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 8:28am On May 26, 2023
zomby:

What a senseless slowpoke…

Agbero, be ready for the shocker of your life!
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 8:29am On May 26, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
lolz..coronation na monday

Before nkor? It will just be a mere ceremonial coronation. Watch and see! Besides, watch out for the news that will come out during today court briefing.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Osu
This is just the beginning of your anguish
That your strong irregular head formed from akpu and fungi infested fufu will see shege for 8 more years

Your people have been crying and writing letters for decades but your nightmare is around the corner
Says an idiot whose generation cannot change their brown rooves in Ibadan and Osogbo, Presidency doesn't bring wealth, prayers doesn't even bring money, faith and hard work does, is Nigeria not the most religious nation on earth, aren't ur folks still defecating in the open and washing their junks with plastic kettles, spits, poverty capital of the world, who Presidency help 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 8:37am On May 26, 2023
Emetex22:

Says an idiot whose generation cannot change their brown rooves in Ibadan and Osogbo, Presidency doesn't bring wealth, prayers doesn't even bring money, faith and hard work does, is Nigeria not the most religious nation on earth, aren't ur folks still defecating in the open and washing their junks with plastic kettles, spits, poverty capital of the world, who Presidency help 😆 🤣 😂

Worry about your godforsaken, cursed, landlocked erosion ravaged red mudded region first.

That's where you'll be bundled to very soon, to continue living with your fellow backward cavemen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Worry about your godforsaken, cursed, landlocked erosion ravaged red mudded region first.

That's where you'll be bundled to very soon, to continue living with your fellow backward cavemen
U must be a smelly idiot who have never been to the East 😆, our failures is an inspiration to your youths, ask your uncle who just sold his father's graveyard, keep ruling while we take lands without firing a bullets

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 8:50am On May 26, 2023
fareed69:

Okay.
We are waiting

I am already feeling happy for the news that will come out from today's court sitting.

All of you doubting Thomas will be shocked.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 8:52am On May 26, 2023
omooba74:
You must be a fake pastor or prophet of doom ?

This is not about being fake pastor. That's exactly what will happen. I have booked you among those I will laugh at when things start playing out how God wants it. Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria.

You guys should stop fighting for him. He should go and rest. He is old.

Hope you know Yorübas will start a fight with Ibos in Lagos after Obi is declared the rightful winner? This is not a joke. This will lead to a full blown crisis cuz Ibo will retaliate in the process when Yorübas start attacking them after the declaration.

When you guys are being told a serious something, Nigerians are always fond of laughing it off instead of preparing for it so it won't take them unaware.

As for me, I have started praying. Whatever crisis that is coming will never near any of my family member. I have interseded for anyone I am related to. This cup will pass us by. We will never be casualty of what is coming amen.

Better claim it. If u like doubt me.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Look at ur folks, u don't have shame to mention an Igbo man, oluku, spits

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Coward are u running away, this is ur Oyo, your sophisticated land, spits

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by MorataFC: 9:29am On May 26, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
A new era.

Nothing last forever.

May we be alive and richer in spirit and resources when this will happen again.

I witnessed June 12 and like many homes yet to heal from the wickedness and rape of a country occasioned by the dictators, hence I'm happy for this transition.

Everyone might be against one man, "but if God be for us, who can be against us?" God sees the "best candidate", but God uses the weak things of this world to confound the wise.

May God appear in our weakest moment, and rescue us at our most vulnerable hour. There's hope for a people whose time has come, Nigeria has come of age.

Adiye ti koku simaa j'agbado.
#Babakamimowon.
God bless Nigeria.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by XAUBulls: 11:21am On May 26, 2023
TheRareGem1:
It was my pleasure to recieve VP-Elect Sen. Kashim Shettima and take him on a tour of the Vice Presidential Wing of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1661783953764757526?t=Sgh1tBNmit8tzQ0u25gjcg&s=19

That's awesome.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by XAUBulls: 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

This is not about being fake pastor. That's exactly what will happen. I have booked you among those I will laugh at when things start playing out how God wants it. Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria.

You guys should stop fighting for him. He should go and rest. He is old.

Hope you know Yorübas will start a fight with Ibos in Lagos after Obi is declared the rightful winner? This is not a joke. This will lead to a full blown crisis cuz Ibo will retaliate in the process when Yorübas start attacking them after the declaration.

When you guys are being told a serious something, Nigerians are always fond of laughing it off instead of preparing for it so it won't take them unaware.

As for me, I have started praying. Whatever crisis that is coming will never near any of my family member. I have interseded for anyone I am related to. This cup will pass us by. We will never be casualty of what is coming amen.

Better claim it. If u like doubt me.
Some of you Ibos have been very notorious for your overbearing attitude leading to you attacking, making inciting propaganda and bigoted comments against Yorubas and several Nigerian ethnic groups for many years now... even before Nairaland was formed by Seun
Osewa in March 2005. I used to visit those pro-secessionist Ibo Websites back in the early 2000s to read the hate speeches and fake news from Massob members.

As recently as April 2023, a narcissistic Ibo guy insulted Edo youths and the Oba of Benin online... He called the youths "useless Edo youths" in 2 different videos, and when he was told by Edo and Delta State folks and YouTubers to apologize for calling the Oba of Benin a useless man, he did a second video and refused to apologize and further insulted the Oba of Benin. I have the 2 videos made by that irresponsible Ibo ipo*b member saved on my mobile devices, and these will be used as evidence in any court of law against you Ibos who are notorious for playing the victim when indeed you are the trouble makers in a lot of cases.

Now you are here making inciting comments that Yorubas will start a fight with Ibos first in Lagos before your people will then retaliate leading to a revolution. This is the plan of your members right from time to trigger crisis, but I warn you to take your plan outside any part of Yorubaland and indeed Nigeria. It will NEVER be allowed to happen!

People like you are the ones who deliberately endanger the lives of innocent Ibo people (through your careless and irresponsible comments online and offline) over the decades by taunting other ethnicities and triggering an apocalyptic-like sequence of events such as the killings in Northern Nigeria in 1966 as a result of the January 1966 first military coup and the mocking/open taunting of Hausas by South Eastern Ibos living in the North and South through songs and other media publications and this led Ironsi to promulgate a military decree banning such incendiary acts but it was too late because a Northern revenge and counter coup took place in mid-1966. Azikiwe noted this fact too in a writeup on the cause of the Nigerian Civil War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Greattie08: 1:09pm On May 26, 2023
Flangelo12:
What of Datti boy?

In the Sambisa forest, looking for mandate alleged to be stolen but already with the rightful owner... lol... may I send someone to go and call him?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Oluwalifted: 2:25pm On May 26, 2023
flexyrule:
Only in Nigeria you'll see a professor rigging an election for an illetrate.

Only in Nigeria, you see educated elites canvassing for votes for an illiterate.

In Nigeria, you'll find physically fit persons campaigning for I'll persons.

Na this same Nigeria we see as vigilante go rescue police.

Animals wey suppose dey zoo dey swallow money.

Everything here Na upside down.

Nigeria no normal. I swear!

Heya! I can see you're still in pain
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Tzar(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2023
Have you finished foaming from your smelly mouth?
grin Clown! I am a proud Yoruba christian and I don’t live in Nigeria. So the joke is on you!

onuman:

You Islamic extremists in Nigeria who have unwittingly or wittingly drawn the boundary for Arewa Islamic Republic when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws - you are the ones to complete the formation of the Arewa Republic you started in 1999.
Nobody is going out of his home land for you extremists.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by onuman: 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
Tzar:
Have you finished foaming from your smelly mouth?
grin Clown! I am a proud Yoruba christian and I don’t live in Nigeria. So the joke is on you!

You can't be what you claim to be, yet, you have no knowledge of what is about to make you shorrup in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.