Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing (56821 Views)

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 12:04am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Okoro, we will see na. I go too laugh una on Monday when una saviour ends up not being sworn in.

I know by Monday all of you will be hiding in your different huts. Cuz the shame alone eh. I will be here to laugh at all of you who think your saviour will be sworn in. We don't want to chop ewa ooo. We are tired of chopping ewa. Is it ewa or blu labs?

You are tired of eating ewa, so you are waiting for obi to be president to give you akpu and okpa.

Don't go and hustle, be waiting for a magician
Your hunger just dey start
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 12:06am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Obi will be your next president. You cannot change it. Mark my words. Obi is your next President. All this one you guys are doing are just waste of time.

Lol
I can't even feel your pain
But i understand reality is getting closer so you are getting restless.

No ibo man will be allowed to be Nigeria's president ever.

So this is not even about obi
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 12:08am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

You are tired of eating ewa, so you are waiting for obi to be president to give you akpu and okpa.

Don't go and hustle, be waiting for a magician
Your hunger just dey start

I will too laugh you on Monday chaiii. Shame go dry shame u come Monday. Nairaland will not contain una in Monday.

Shey this tenure show everybody pepper and you still want same party to continue. Suffer no dey tire una. Always regurgitating old politicians where there are more younger and agile young men that can move the country forward.

Be fighting for corruption o.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Ogbono goblin okoro

Na every ibo dey get money to buy this and that
As if they are not same people we see everyday suffering under the sun and chewing okpa and akpu.

Keep consoling yourselves with imagination
For every Igbo under the sun hustling, there is ur kind in the pit slaughtering a human for ritual spits, or molesting his daughter or mother spits 2 times, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo brown roofs are too haunting to post here, move back to ur smelly hole spits again, u stink
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Bashirkareem31: 12:12am On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists would prefer death than Tinubu’s presidency
I wish them the former
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 12:12am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

I will too laugh you on Monday chaiii. Shame go dry shame u come Monday. Nairaland will not contain una in Monday.

Shey this tenure show everybody pepper and you still want same party to continue. Suffer no dey tire una. Always regurgitating old politicians where there are more younger and agile young men that can move the country forward.

Be fighting for corruption o.

See hypocrite
So Obi pandora who ruined Anambra for 8 years
Practiced corruption with his master Atiku
Jumped from Apga to pdp to lp is not part of the old politicians?
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Bashirkareem31: 12:13am On May 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Naso obedients take Labour in vain 🤣.
grin grin grin grin cheesy meme of the century
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Bashirkareem31: 12:16am On May 26, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Try to stick to topic or be silent.
You talk too much sir . You are a man, act like it, you are not a woman or a Radio . Have some self regard
his presence is really evidently giving you sleepless moments.Just try and deal with it anyhow or you go offline
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Mcslize: 12:17am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

See hypocrite
So Obi pandora who ruined Anambra for 8 years
Practiced corruption with his master Atiku
Jumped from Apga to pdp to lp is not part of the old politicians?

Obi is a saint. He is better than the rest. He doesn't think like the rest who are just there to loot the country dry.

Obi have the common man interest at heart. He is very simple and not a wasteful person. He is coming to serve and not loot, try and understand that.

We will not allow you people to finish this country for us. All of you that don't want this country to progress will be disappointed come May 29.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 12:17am On May 26, 2023
Emetex22:

For every Igbo under the sun hustling, there is ur kind in the pit slaughtering a human for ritual spits, or molesting his daughter or mother spits 2 times, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo brown roofs are too haunting to post here, move back to ur smelly hole spits again, u stink

See cave man from backward tribe

An ibo man still raped an 80 year old woman to death on the farm in ondo recently

Talkless of the millions of ibos in prison in South Africa and Asia.

It's same ibo that will force their wives to drink corpse water.

From your typing alone you reek of ogbono and fungi infested akpu.

We will continue to sponsor your tears and wailing while you get sad everyday knowing fully well that an ibo man/ okoro will never be allowed to be president of your country

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Alaigbomaster: 12:19am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Obi is a saint. He is better than the rest. He doesn't think like the rest who are just there to loot the country dry.

Obi have the common man interest at heart. He is very simple and not a wasteful person. He is coming to serve and not loot, try and understand that.

We will not allow you people to finish this country for us. All of you that don't want this country to progress will be disappointed come May 29.

Obi might be your saint, that's your palava
But we know who he is and we have rejected him
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by shegra58: 12:34am On May 26, 2023
chiefolododo:
Escobar and Osama bin laden with to rule a country
cry no dey tire you?
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by chiefolododo(m): 12:52am On May 26, 2023
shegra58:
cry no dey tire you?
how ?
You must know the Escobar and the Osama bin laden
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Emetex22(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

See cave man from backward tribe

An ibo man still raped an 80 year old woman to death on the farm in ondo recently

Talkless of the millions of ibos in prison in South Africa and Asia.

It's same ibo that will force their wives to drink corpse water.

From your typing alone you reek of ogbono and fungi infested akpu.

We will continue to sponsor your tears and wailing while you get sad everyday knowing fully well that an ibo man/ okoro will never be allowed to be president of your country
Go and sell ur fathers grave, skull miner, the whole world knows another name for u : coward, gbegiri smelly idiot, sophisticated swine, spits
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by matrixme(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2023
Osibanjo is really entitled and selfish to have thought he would be president after Buhari. Such a tall dream for a short man. After spending 8 good years in the decision making table of a failed administration, he feels that the baton ought to be handed down to him. In a country of 200 million plus people for that matter. Are you the only one that knows how to be president? People need to know when to take a bow when the ovation is loudest!
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Illegal1(m): 2:55am On May 26, 2023
Omoh.....isoryt
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:01am On May 26, 2023
Hmmm...wise words,Amen to your prayers.
absoluteSuccess:
A new era.

Nothing last forever.

May we be alive and richer in spirit and resources when this will happen again.

I witnessed June 12 and like many homes yet to heal from the wickedness and rape of a country occasioned by the dictators, hence I'm happy for this transition.

Everyone might be against one man, "but if God be for us, who can be against us?" God sees the "best candidate", but God uses the weak things of this world to confound the wise.

May God appear in our weakest moment, and rescue us at our most vulnerable hour. There's hope for a people whose time has come, Nigeria has come of age.

Adiye ti koku simaa j'agbado.
#Babakamimowon.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:05am On May 26, 2023
[No big deal about it,he has no choice,that he's constitutional duty to do for incoming vice president...quote author=Adelekan40 post=123366231]Osinbajo is a true democrat.. I love this ❤️.[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:08am On May 26, 2023
Nigeria will be normal and good to be really proud of in our lifetime.Wish your country good fortunes...
flexyrule:
Only in Nigeria you'll see a professor rigging an election for an illetrate.

Only in Nigeria, you see educated elites canvassing for votes for an illiterate.

In Nigeria, you'll find physically fit persons campaigning for I'll persons.

Na this same Nigeria we see as vigilante go rescue police.

Animals wey suppose dey zoo dey swallow money.

Everything here Na upside down.

Nigeria no normal. I swear!
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:16am On May 26, 2023
Sudan will be your best place to relocate since ASIWAJU is now the GCFR...
Galaxydon1:
Imagine tinubu picture in my room or office,, God forbid , i don't want my kids to have convosion, tinubu can never be my president.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:24am On May 26, 2023
The same narratives,those that voted Tinubu were aliens,moves on,elections had come and gone, eschew hatred and bitterness and support the winners for better 9ja...
Stanleynf:
after may 29 your bigot eyes will clear... Nigerians voted for Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by omooba74(m): 3:28am On May 26, 2023
You must be a fake pastor or prophet of doom ?
Mcslize:

Just calm down. Some of you eh are just too physical in reasoning. You always doubt everything. Most of you don't think beyond your nose.

Aside waking up and eating, what else can you think of as a human?

What you are seeing now is just a child play for what lies ahead. Information has it that crisis is coming and it is some of you that will cause it when Obi is declared as the rightful winner of the election.

Revolution is coming and it will caused by Yorübas fighting Ibos. It will start in Lagos. The Igbos will end up retaliating and it will lead to a full blown crisis. It will later turn to religion crisis. But don't worry, this is the only thing that will make Nigeria great again.

Without this, the country will never be good. Many politicians will run for their lives during this period.

We all pray non of our families will be affected. That's the will of God for the country to return the country back to its lost glory. So, sit tight and buckle up for what is coming. Everything will happen this year. By December-January, Obi will be sworn in.

Let those who have ear 👂 hear and those who have eyes see beyond just waking up and eating.

Shalom!
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by proprince(m): 4:40am On May 26, 2023
Shetima that court will disqualify today.

Oga is going nowhere.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Pointnoire(m): 4:40am On May 26, 2023
onuman:
Like Osama Bin Laden taking over Nigeria. Wow.

Shettima had since told the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins presidential election.

Imagine an Osama bin Laden as Commander in Chief of a country's armed forces.

Talibanization of the country accelerated.
Pity the SW Tinubu urchinss who believe that Bola Tinubu is truly going to be in charge of Nigeria. Buharideens plotted the present scene beginning from the period Chief Justice Oghehen was framed up and booted out; replaced by Tanko Mohammed.

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by BABYBULLETIN: 5:06am On May 26, 2023
Mcslize:

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Take it or leave it.
lolz..coronation na monday
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by flexyrule(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

We wish you more pain our enjoyment. Taste so sweet. grin
You know ordinarily, persons who keep referring to themselves as "our" and "we" could be demons.

Example is the grill guy here.

I suspect them to be a LEGION of demons..
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by onuman: 6:09am On May 26, 2023
Pointnoire:

That one Nigeria you people love is what you are trying to end its continuation by every means.

Let me ask you.

Why is your Fulani led government of Nigeria still holding Nnamdi Kalu in prison?
# Why is the government trying to assassinate sunday igboho for his campaign against bandits? (The government people in uniform invaded his house at midnight, murdered almost all the occupant at sight and destroy his properties)

# Why did the government vigorously attack the creation of Amotekun (The Southwest Security Network) created to curtail the activities of bandits in the south west Nigeria?

# Why was Gumi not invited by DSS over his romance with bandits but Obadiah Mailafia was, for his comment against them?

# Why did the government sent soldiers to Lekki to shoot at protesters?

# Why is the government in hurry to label terrorists as 'repentant' and ready to fly them around, pay them and release them back into the public without due process? People with little offence are rottening in jail waiting for justice while known terrorist are getting honored by the government.

Pictures below are of terrorists rebranded by Nigeria government as "repentant", put on payroll and set free without any trial.
The same government is trying to use Tinubu as cover president siddon de look old and sick president while your people in Aso Rock continue to steer Nigeria to Fulanization and Islamization.

Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Tzar(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2023
You can relocate to hell if you don’t like it!
chiefolododo:
Escobar and Osama bin laden with to rule a country
Re: Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing by Shaev7(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2023
You know, you need to repeat the actions of your success else you won't be successful.
You got to know your own formula, your ingredients, what made you you.
2015 to 2023, I know what people who supported Buhari are saying now. Good is, we are all suffering it. Some even suffer more, died and committed suicide. Well, thank God I am alive to type. Many can't type from their grave or the other world. Let us try to be judgemental and not allow sentiments to rule us, this is what slits Nigeria as a nation. I pray to witness this transition. You just cannot ask questions when God decides. His ways aren't ours. There is always a purpose ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.