Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

So, I Want To Give You People Some Life Saving Hack. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, I Want To Give You People Some Life Saving Hack. (246 Views)

Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? / Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So, I Want To Give You People Some Life Saving Hack. by RTID: 6:44pm On May 25, 2023
So, I want to give you people some life-saving hack.
Stop buying oraimo products from roadside vendors for two reasons:
1). You stand the risk of buying fake.
2). If you at all get the original, these vendors make ridiculous profits on top of your head.

Instead, just log on to their website Oraimo dot Ng, and search for the product you want. Select and input your number and email.

It takes three days to deliver and guess what? It's cash on delivery!

Those power banks you are buying at the market for ridiculous prices, you'd be surprised on how much cheap you could get them on their website.

I got this for 19k. Delivery fee was 1200.

(1) (Reply)

123-year-old Woman Still Seeks For True Love / Do You Believe Marriage Is A Scam? / Someone Please Simplify This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.