Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury (1605 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Mayweather Acquires 7 New Stunning Supercars In All White / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2023
Again, boxing legend Floyd Mayweather shows off his all-black supercars, which is part of his over 100 car collection.

The 46 year old American boxing legend seeks help from his fans in picking a ride to take out for the night.

Cars seen includes Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren F1, Rolls-Royces, including Dawn, as well as Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600.

His LA Mansion houses his all-back luxury cars while his all-white vehicles are parked at his mansion in Miami, USA.
Floyd Mayweather has again shown off part of his over 100 impressive luxury cars as the 46 year old American boxing legend seeks help from his fans in picking a ride to take out for the night.

In several clips already shared on instagram, Mayweather has been seen walking past his parked all-black and all-white luxury cars, a collection that is now reportedly worth over ₦20 billion.
In his latest video, Mayweather showed off his opulent collection of all-black luxury cars, including so many Ferraris, Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and a limited-edition Mercedes-McLaren.

Other bespoke cars seen in the video includes Rolls-Royce Wraith and Dawn as well as Mercedes-Maybach GL Addressing his over 29 million followers, Mayweather playfully said :

“I don’t know what which we should take out tonight,” adding that “We’ve got many choices, but it has to be black. Always bet on black, as you can see.”

Mayweather owns one of biggest collection of cars in the sporting world.
His garage houses several Rolls-Royces, including Cullinan, Phantom and Ghost, a Bentley Bentayga, Bugattis, Ferraris, including Laferrari Ferrari and Lamborghinis.

According to report, Mayweather’s LA Mansion houses his all-back luxury cars while a collection of all-white exotic vehicles are parked at his mansion in Miami, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC9wc5bu9fo

https://autojosh.com/floyd-mayweather-shows-off-his-all-black-supercars-part-of-his-over-100-luxury-cars/

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by longetivity(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
God will punish vanity crew

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by popp(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2023
longetivity:
God will punish vanity crew

But he can't drive two at a time

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by longetivity(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2023
popp:

It's none of ur business grin

8 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 25, 2023
He is into Car Rental business, I don't think he is that crazy... This kind of Craze is the exclusive reserve of the Bahrain and UAE Royals ... I don't know if the Saud's indulge in this but I know my Brother the Crown Prince love beautiful luxurious assets ..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by GOFRONT(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2023
Haba.....This is Vanity upon Vanyti na.....haba....

This na Vanity jor...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Benwallt(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2023
popp:

But he can drive two in a say
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2023
jackcanfield:
He is into Car Rental business, I don't think he is that crazy... This kind of Craze is the exclusive reserve of the Bahrain and UAE Royals ... I don't know if the Saud's indulge in this but I know my Brother the Crown Prince love beautiful luxurious assets ..

Even UNIQUE MOTORS mart no fill up like this bro
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Ex0rrcist: 8:05am On May 26, 2023
jackcanfield:
How many of the cars are up to a mill? He can afford all, the guy is really loaded.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by NwaliE01: 8:30am On May 26, 2023
Next 20 years, he wouldn't like this pictures again. Invest in people instead of this toys.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by CrownOfClay724: 9:29am On May 26, 2023
popp:

Wait till you see the Esama pull by in a convoy of Royces.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by TheFreshVanilla: 9:40am On May 26, 2023
Mumu talk. He worked and still working hard to become wealthier. Those pictures will make good memories when he becomes older.
NwaliE01:
Next 20 years, he wouldn't like this pictures again. Invest in people instead of this toys.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by TheFreshVanilla: 9:41am On May 26, 2023
No one has ever driven two cars at a time.
popp:

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Baronthecelebri: 10:04am On May 26, 2023
Good one
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by nairalander2020(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2023
What money can not do does not exist I cant have all this and still be depressed the only thing that can make me sad is dead in my life at that moment we move.

Vanity is every man's desire as far the wealth is acquire responsible.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by Adabestseason(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2023
Let him send those cars to Nigeria,we will buy as tokunbo cars (belgium)
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by westlius(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2023
I wonder what he pays as tax over there
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by NwaliE01: 10:01pm On May 26, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Mumu talk. He worked and still working hard to become wealthier. Those pictures will make good memories when he becomes older.

Before you tag me mumu, atleast liberate yourself from shackle of stupidity. Investing in toys is more important than human capital development.

You must be a serious mumu to think it's just for memory. You should think why do all those people with lots of fame and wealth several years ago ended in penury. Think 🤔
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by TheFreshVanilla: 10:47pm On May 26, 2023
The guy owns businesses, employed thousands of people and decided to splash couple million $$ of his hard-earned money on automobiles. You're just like that slowpoke telling Davido to open restaurant for chioma because she cooks well.
NwaliE01:

Before you tag me mumu, atleast liberate yourself from shackle of stupidity. Investing in toys is more important than human capital development.

You must be a serious mumu to think it's just for memory. You should think why do all those people with lots of fame and wealth several years ago ended in penury. Think 🤔
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by NwaliE01: 2:11am On May 27, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The guy owns businesses, employed thousands of people and decided to splash couple million $$ of his hard-earned money on automobiles. You're just like that slowpoke telling Davido to open restaurant for chioma because she cooks well.
Now you're going out of context. It's only a low level mind like yours that would think of restaurants here.
I only said he should do much more of human capital development bros.
I am not talking about him investing in business. Cars are toys and doesn't add value to anyone.
When you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will understand absolutely what am conveying here. No matter how rich you're, you can't drive more than one car at a time. So why having so many of them that one barely use?
That water is in abundance shouldn't make you a fish. Moderation is key in everything. I hope you would view this differently instead of thinking like a ratty randy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His All-black Supercars, Part Of His Over 100 Luxury by TheFreshVanilla: 7:07am On May 27, 2023
Has anyone in history ever driven two cars at a time? You also hear, "you can't sleep in two rooms at a time". Has anyone ever done that? Lazy people and their stupiiid comforting quotes. Dude's investing in people. Wait till you have ordinary 100m naira in your account, then you can talk about your yeye moderation. Na situation make you humble. Broke people always think they have better financial knowledge than a billionaire who makes the real cash, yet shishi they no get.
NwaliE01:

Now you're going out of context. It's only a low level mind like yours that would think of restaurants here.
I only said he should do much more of human capital development bros.
I am not talking about him investing in business. Cars are toys and doesn't add value to anyone.
When you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will understand absolutely what am conveying here. No matter how rich you're, you can't drive more than one car at a time. So why having so many of them that one barely use?
That water is in abundance shouldn't make you a fish. Moderation is key in everything. I hope you would view this differently instead of thinking like a ratty randy.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Kate Henshaw In Cold War: Wats D Beef Gan Sef? / Beyonce Claims Fela Kuti Inspired Her And Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.