Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi (4499 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Odumegwu444:

Dream is vanity says the scripture.
Obi is a loser. Trying to portrait self as shadow president of Nigeria.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)
For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.
God enthroned PBAT. His enemies and Obi ganged up against him, they all failed woefully.
Go back to sleep and have a non-vanity dream where PBAT would rule for 8 years.

If you think your dream is meaningless, then read

Job 33 vs 14-18

"For God does speak—now one way, now another— though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds,
16 he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings,
17 to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride,
18 to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword."
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
OKOATA:
There's a guy on twitter, he predicted that Trump won't win the the formal election and he didn't, he predicted it a month or two before the election, he also said he saw in a trance that Argentina won the cup, he posted it days before the final and it happened. He also said he saw in a trance Tinubu won't be sworn in and it's written in the stars ⭐. If you are interested in his handle on twitter I can send it to you so you know I'm not forming this.
mugu

Tinubu have been sworn in oooo

Go n call that your guy fake
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeSpirited:

Chai Agbado people are really stubborn, supporting evil and deceit with full chest
emeka

How far with u n your useless hallucinations now?
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

Are seriously serious. I had same dream too I swear. And there is no dream that I have that doesn't come to pass.

I had similar dream that Tinubu won even though I never believed he will win. And the end result was that Peter Obi was declared winner later on.

My mum on the other hand dreamt the election was re-conducted and Peter Obi won this. What I am certain of though is that the man Peter is God's choosen.
joseph d dreamer

Hide your face in shame with your mama wey dey hallucinate

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

Tinubu have been sworn in oooo

Go n call that your guy fake
And how are you enjoying the administration, didirin..
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
OKOATA:
And how are you enjoying the administration, didirin..
u better go n dream again

Apoda omo asee
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u better go n dream again

Apoda omo asee
Oponu how much you dey make per month, e sure me say your whole generations no fit make am. I no dey complain but na you de suffer pass. Olobuku omo ofo.
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
OKOATA:
Oponu how much you dey make per month, e sure me say your whole generations no fit make am. I no dey complain but na you de suffer pass. Olobuku omo ofo.
typical Igbo

Only then dey chop food others dey chop grass

Reno have a word for u igbos on twitter

U dey suffer still dey form dangote

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
typical Igbo

Only then dey chop food others dey chop grass

Reno have a word for u igbos on twitter

U dey suffer still dey form dangote
Onikure, kode ni da fun e. If dem don win una for argument the next thing na Ibo. If I be Ibo how that one concern your life. As Rufai, Obasanjo, falz and the likes are ibo I'm ibo like them. I just dey cash out my money steady and not bothered by how wretched your life will look after you trek waka as you no get Tfare. Olobuku better go find something do and not trolling. Your mates are cashing out na political slave olofo dey do. Ogun Loma pa e da nu. Quote me again I go send thunder give you dia. Oni kure.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Newton2024: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Laff Wan Kee Me 😂😂😂

OP is this a joke or what? grin
I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
God is truly a God of truth and justice!
God's way and time is usually different from the thought of humans.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
I hope the mods will move this to the front page when this prophetic dream comes to pass
The fact is i saw this dream the second time about a month ago...but in another form in which Obi was even selecting his ministers and i saw a popular journalist i being among his ministers

mods and seun should take note of this thread

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
I hope the mods will move this to the front page when this prophetic dream comes to pass
The fact is i saw this dream the second time about a month ago...but in another form in which Obi was even selecting his ministers and i saw a popular journalist i being among his ministers

grin
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:

Meds now !
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your types can't be saved

i see.....Only a supporter of a confirmed local and international crimminal can be saved shay? What a thief and robber you are
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Ballmer: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wake up oponu ekwensu day don break.
FreeSpirited:
Last night,I woke
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ballmer:
Wake up oponu ekwensu day don break.

Eranko, who is sleeping btw me and you....that dream was on MAY 24......and i posted it on MAY 25.....only if u can see the date and not sleep while reading
Ashiere...u think im IGBo....maluu
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Ballmer: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Even if your oloriburuku father is free hellfire how does that excuse your inherited foolishness ?!

FreeSpirited:

Eranko, who is sleeping btw me and you....that dream was on MAY 24......and i posted it on MAY 25.....only if u can see the date and not sleep while reading
Ashiere...u think im IGBo....maluu
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ballmer:
Even if your oloriburuku father is free hellfire how does that excuse your inherited foolishness ?!

hahaha....Ashiere.......so u always dream of IGBOS in ur sleep......gang of crimminals and ur master head Bola Heroine Tinubu will be booted out soon......no talk say i no tell u....and if all of u remain adamant...u will all burn down from the wrath of Nigerians
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Ballmer: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
You papa wailing just de start
You are destined to wail to your doom pls be rest assured I will not be one to distort your journey to you guaranteed doom so by all please proceed.

FreeSpirited:

hahaha....Ashiere.......so u always dream of IGBOS in ur sleep......gang of crimminals and ur master head Bola Heroine Tinubu will be booted out soon......no talk say i no tell u....and if all of u remain adamant...u will all burn down from the wrath of Nigerians
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Femzaremz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
FreeSpirited:

A woman who comes to gist close to my house also told me similar thing, that was even before the election when we were arguing . She said she dreamt that Obi won the election but Tinubu was announced. That in the dream Obi protested he was the winner and asked INEC to give him ballot papers. And in her dream, Obi began to count the ballot papers himself and turned out he was the winner.
I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
God is truly a God of truth and justice!
God's way and time is usually different from the thought of humans
everything written here proves one thing, your God is soooo USELESS
in hindsight, when even the supreme court has affirmed tinubu's win, to you guys (obi supporters) detriment I find it incumbent for you to change religion cause it's obvious either your God doesn't give a damn about you guys or he is just plain useless/asleep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned / Seun Preparing For Apc's Take Over ; What A Buhari Led Nigeria Will Look Like / Heavy Protest Rocks Abuja Over State Of The Nation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.