Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi (4501 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 6:51am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

I don't care if he's sworn in
God does his work differently from man
And he does it to accrue the greatest praise to himself
Even if he's sworn him doesn't mean God's plan has stopped
Your candidate Obi lost a free and Fair election

Obi lost woefully in the North West and North East

Just the way Atiku and Tinubu lost woefully in the South East.

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2027
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 6:58am On May 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Your candidate Obi lost a free and Fair election

Obi lost woefully in the North West and North East

Just the way Atiku and Tinubu lost woefully in the South East.

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2027
It will have been wise if you say "God's willing"..but no u don't care about God factor right? Even u can be off tomorrow.....where is this evil confidence from? I don't understand the pride of BAtist.. it's shocking
You know this election was the worsely rigged election in the history of Nigeria...but u have the falsehood of heart to say "it's free and fair election" .... deceit and heartlessness is real in the mind of people heading to destruction. Continue in your deceit . One day God will show u why he hates deceit.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by ipobarecriminals: 7:01am On May 26, 2023
grin u better stop deceiving yourself.There's one popular prophet here that saw Trump win his reelection back to the White House. He fast for 21 days under coconut 🌲 but all to waste of time.The rest is history. Evangeline Solo Righteousness2 should stand up for recognition cheesy grin cheesy
May Heaven disappoint u
FreeSpirited:

The irony is even shocking cos for almost a week now I've been on pure white Fasting ..... and I've been watchful of my life and praying only on what relates to my personally life

So this accusation of yours is as staggeringly false as it's a shocking mockery.
You people have to be very careful with your utterances.
Because I don't understand why you people are so happy to mock anything that relates to God as false jst because it doesn't fit into the evil and injustice in your heart.
That's why APC also locked a pastor in prison for prophecy. You people can never escape God's wrath.
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 7:08am On May 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin u better stop deceiving yourself.There's one popular prophet here that saw Trump win his reelection back to the White House. He fast for 21 days under coconut 🌲 but all to waste of time.The rest is history. Evangeline Solo Righteousness2 should stand up for recognition cheesy grin cheesy
May Heaven disappoint u
I dint fast because of PeterObi or Nigeria.
Infact I've been so minimalistic in my consumption of social media and news cos I wanted to face my supplication and relationship with God. Okay....
So I would have preferred a dream about some hidden things in my life which im praying for than this dream of PeterObi ....Na una Sabi, If BAT rule, na una go chop the suffer , people wey support Buhari don shutup taytay
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by JOemmy(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2023
A lot of people dreamt and also prophecied before the presidential election that inec will declare tinibu as the winner and it actually came to pass now so many individuals and even men of God are dreaming and prophecying that Peter obi will be later declared as the rightful winner of the presidential election and haters are condemning and abusing them.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by ipobarecriminals: 7:39am On May 26, 2023
sad ur case isn't ordinary sad.u need deliverance
FreeSpirited:

I dint fast because of PeterObi or Nigeria.
Infact I've been so minimalistic in my consumption of social media and news cos I wanted to face my supplication and relationship with God. Okay....
So I would have preferred a dream about some hidden things in my life which im praying for than this dream of PeterObi ....Na una Sabi, If BAT rule, na una go chop the suffer , people wey support Buhari don shutup taytay
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 7:42am On May 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad ur case isn't ordinary sad.u need deliverance
Chai Agbado people are really stubborn, supporting evil and deceit with full chest
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 7:46am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

It will have been wise if you say "God's willing"..but no u don't care about God factor right? Even u can be off tomorrow.....where is this evil confidence from? I don't understand the pride of BAtist.. it's shocking
You know this election was the worsely rigged election in the history of Nigeria...but u have the falsehood of heart to say "it's free and fair election" .... deceit and heartlessness is real in the mind of people heading to destruction. Continue in your deceit . One day God will show u why he hates deceit.
Obi will never rule Nigeria

He might rule Biafra though
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 7:48am On May 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will never rule Nigeria

He might rule Biafra though
Is this your empty word, or a proclamation from a deity?
In whose authority are u making this statement with proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

In whose authority are u making this statement with proof?
Asiwaju will rule the Federal Republic Of Nigeria till 2031 when Power will go back to the North

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 7:51am On May 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will rule the Federal Republic Of Nigeria till 2031 when Power will go back to the North
By whose authority are you making this statement mortal man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On May 26, 2023
grin u are fasting indeed grin.u are fasting and still pressing phone/call one Agbado. Ur hunger is unlimited
FreeSpirited:

Chai Agbado people are really stubborn, supporting evil and deceit with full chest

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Danisaint112(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Last night,I woke up with a dream
In the dream I saw Peter Obi in his usual black dress while Election Tribunal was reading out its judgement.
And it happens that the Tribunal read the final judgement and it favoured obi and they declared him winner.
Immediately everywhere turned into great jubilation and Obi raised his two hands up in victory and the person beside him also helped to suspend Peter Obis hand up like the winner. It was a shock to Tinubu camp
Then I woke up.

Note that I'm not so optimistic anything will happen on May 29th, but I'm positive about the outcome of election Tribunal.
Something unprecedented it's about to happen in this country.
A woman who comes to gist close to my house also told me similar thing, that was even before the election when we were arguing . She said she dreamt that Obi won the election but Tinubu was announced. That in the dream Obi protested he was the winner and asked INEC to give him ballot papers. And in her dream, Obi began to count the ballot papers himself and turned out he was the winner.
I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
God is truly a God of truth and justice!
God's way and time is usually different from the thought of humans

Are seriously serious. I had same dream too I swear. And there is no dream that I have that doesn't come to pass.

I had similar dream that Tinubu won even though I never believed he will win. And the end result was that Peter Obi was declared winner later on.

My mum on the other hand dreamt the election was re-conducted and Peter Obi won this. What I am certain of though is that the man Peter is God's choosen.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Parachoko: 8:46am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

By whose authority are you making this statement mortal man?
By the Authority Of The Nigerian Constitution.
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by plaindealer: 8:48am On May 26, 2023
You obviously shayo before going to bed..

Don't go to bed drunk..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by totit: 5:34pm On May 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

Are seriously serious. I had same dream too I swear. And there is no dream that I have that doesn't come to pass.

I had similar dream that Tinubu won even though I never believed he will win. And the end result was that Peter Obi was declared winner later on.

My mum on the other hand dreamt the election was re-conducted and Peter Obi won this. What I am certain of though is that the man Peter is God's choosen.

Eyahhh
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by tamdun: 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
U don wake up?
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Raf4: 5:45pm On May 26, 2023
That's combination of wet and day dreaming. End result of gulping too much of hero beer.
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by FreeSpirited: 6:44pm On May 26, 2023
Raf4:
That's combination of wet and day dreaming. End result of gulping too much of hero beer.
Hmm
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by LordIsaac(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2023
It's malaria.... grin
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by thesicilian: 12:00pm On May 31, 2023
thesicilian:

You misunderstood me.
I'm not playing down on the spiritual, I know this world is deeply spiritual and there are many things we can't understand no matter how intelligent we think we might be.
What I'm playing down on is the spirituality of humans. A lot of people just claim they had revelations when all they did was some (semi) intelligent calculations.

On a lighter note, if you so believe your Twitter guy or pastor Kingsley, perhaps you will be willing to make a little wager on it?
You pay me N10, 000 if Tinubu gets sworn in and I pay you N10,000 if he isn't sworn in?

OKOATA:
omo oya make we bet. Bros abeg just call me out. I promise to pay, you can clal anyone here as a witness. I will call the OP of this post @spirited.

thesicilian:

Okay
You have yourself a deal
@FreeSpirited come and bear witness grin grin grin
Bookmark this page

Oya OKOATA where are you ooo. Tinubu has been sworn in and heavens did not fall. Have you asked your Twitter guy or pastor Kingsley how far?
Abeg tell me how you want to pay my 10k - cash or POS, or Transfer?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Basic123: 12:22pm On May 31, 2023
OKOATA:
There's a guy on twitter, he predicted that Trump won't win the the formal election and he didn't, he predicted it a month or two before the election, he also said he saw in a trance that Argentina won the cup, he posted it days before the final and it happened. He also said he saw in a trance Tinubu won't be sworn in and it's written in the stars ⭐. If you are interested in his handle on twitter I can send it to you so you know I'm not forming this.
Trance traveller friend,how far 😆

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Oya OKOATA where are you ooo. Tinubu has been sworn in and heavens did not fall. Have you asked your Twitter guy or pastor Kingsley how far?
Abeg tell me how you want to pay my 10k - cash or POS, or Transfer?
Lol. Sebi you are sha happy now. Ok congratulations to you. grin
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2023
Basic123:
Trance traveller friend,how far 😆
Congratulations 🫂😢
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by thesicilian: 1:41pm On May 31, 2023
OKOATA:
Lol. Sebi you are sha happy now. Ok congratulations to you. grin
Where is my money

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by OKOATA(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Where is my money
Boss grin. Ajeh I go see you. I will email you after. Mafo alaye mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Gabreil2121(f): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2023
mii4u:

Op i believe u whole heartedly cos I had a similar dream September 2022, I woke up and told some friends and they laughed at me, I decided to let it lie, but as events are unfolding, the dreams are becoming clearer and clearer by the day..

Mumu obedient

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by mii4u(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Mumu obedient
Thank u
Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by otosa(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2023
I had the same dream. But when I woke up, I quickly took my anti-malaria drug. Because prevention is better than cure!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by wwwkaycom(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Day dreaming niyen

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi by Odumegwu444: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Last night,I woke up with a dream
In the dream I saw Peter Obi in his usual black dress while Election Tribunal was reading out its judgement.
And it happens that the Tribunal read the final judgement and it favoured obi and they declared him winner.
Immediately everywhere turned into great jubilation and Obi raised his two hands up in victory and the person beside him also helped to suspend Peter Obis hand up like the winner. It was a shock to Tinubu camp
Then I woke up.

Note that I'm not so optimistic anything will happen on May 29th, but I'm positive about the outcome of election Tribunal.
Something unprecedented it's about to happen in this country.
A woman who comes to gist close to my house also told me similar thing, that was even before the election when we were arguing . She said she dreamt that Obi won the election but Tinubu was announced. That in the dream Obi protested he was the winner and asked INEC to give him ballot papers. And in her dream, Obi began to count the ballot papers himself and turned out he was the winner.
I pray God intervene in the affairs of this country . I pray God will do a new thing that will shock all evil doers and all supporters of evil in this country.
God is truly a God of truth and justice!
God's way and time is usually different from the thought of humans

Dream is vanity says the scripture.
Obi is a loser. Trying to portrait self as shadow president of Nigeria.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)
For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.
God enthroned PBAT. His enemies and Obi ganged up against him, they all failed woefully.
Go back to sleep and have a non-vanity dream where PBAT would rule for 8 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Lied With His Figures - Aganga / Six DIGs , 19 AIGs s, 14 CPs May Go If Mbu Becomes IGP. / ISIS Burns Down 1,800 Year Old Christian Church In Mosul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.