Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,412 members, 7,958,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu (32020 Views)

Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations / How Tinubu Funded Peter Obi’s Campaign To Reduce Winning Chances Of Atiku(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ppogba: 9:35am On May 26, 2023
The koboko that the headless mob is using to bulala ardent supporters is readily available to go round every body.

More to come.

Prof Utomi, kpele.

Just wipe your years.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 9:49am On May 26, 2023
Pat utomi what did Obi do for Anambra?

You just want to seek prominence, you and Obi are not patriots, Obi is not concerned about the killings of igbos, what makes obi deserving to be president?

What are his precedence?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2023
Igwe9:
I still ask, is Atiku any better than Tinubu? Atiku should have stepped down for Obi when he declared his interest. The only difference is rule of law anyways.
both are corrupt
Nobody believed in Peter Obi while he was in PDP. Not Atiku nor Wike.

The sitting governors see Obi as an opportunist who has no money to offer but want to benefit from their contribution to the party. Even in 1999 when Obi was a running mate to Atiku, some state governors weren't happy because Obi has no monetary contribution to make. Some even said Atiku should have consulted them before choosing Obi.

But Peter Obi sold himself to Nigerians and the common man saw a reason why a new Nigeria is necessary only for Mahmood to mess things up after wasting over 300billion of tax payers money.

Whether Tinubu indirectly funded Obi or not, it's inconsequential because Nigerians actually did put in their money into Obi's campaign
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 10:23am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
Only if your harlot mum told you that your father is that mad man at Obalende you wouldn't be here embarrassing yourself. Your dirty smelly mom should open up to you maybe you can start from there. A fool at 60.
Don't mistake me for you, it can never happen.

Projecting is what you're doing and you're even failing at it, just like your wimp of a father failed at everything, even at trying to impregnate your mum. Hey, I heard your mum was fvcked shitless by a hundred bricklayers who took turn in ramming common sense out of her head.

Poor bastard like you. This is the reason you're empty, hollow and a pain in your father's shriveled balls. Bitch ass nigga.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 10:26am On May 26, 2023
Eastlandx:

Fool
It's the BATIST that are accusing him of working for Tinubu
your a bastard if simple comprehend have escaped you.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:35am On May 26, 2023
Take that up with Vanguard
9jaRealist:

I really hate to be that dude…
But that’s NOT how “suitcases” are spelt!
shocked
>
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by maestroferddi: 10:36am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
I am, you just don't have the mental capacity to discern it. Cheers
Tinubu and APC supporter and mental capacity...

Now take a hike and keep moving...
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 10:37am On May 26, 2023
maestroferddi:
Tinubu and APC supporter and mental capacity...

Now take a hike and keep moving...
learn to follow your own advise.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:45am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Take that up with Vanguard

I’ll take it up with anyone propagating such obvious illiteracy… grin
>
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Time shall tell..
Right.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
Obiedun:
0bidiots and zombies are miscreants always constituting nuisance here and there. They will all labour in vain.

did I lie? batist are useless enemies of democracy. criminals and will turn a decent graduate or business exec to act like an agbero under a druglord.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2023
Obiedun:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Obi himself is a criminal. His gullible followers are Miscreants. Obi's life is full of mischief, falsehood, blackmail provocation, intimidation and character assassination. All haters will labour in vain.
Yes daddy. Thank you daddy. Amen daddy.

I can see u have a nack for projection cos everything u just said sounds like tinubu and his urchinxs
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Chucks13: 11:12am On May 26, 2023
Mr man those saying you worked for Tinubu are the same obidient headless mobs you breede. They are in severe pain seeking whom to blame for their costly mistake, sorry we that worked for true democracy devoid of abuse, threatening, bullying, mockery, tribal and religion bigotry, disrespectful don't know you sir and you are not part of us so face your headless mobs and receive your attack in peace......
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by GoodCane: 11:23am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.

You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.

I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

What's the matter son? seems obidient and your nightmares?

Dude, Reno who accused pat wrongly, and not obidient. Reno accused pat wrongly because of his hatred for obidient. And of course because his master atiku Lost woefully. And obidient wanting to confirm the romour by Reno, asked pat if it was true. So why are you lamenting instead of pouring your frustrations on Reno the accuser?
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:24am On May 26, 2023
Pat my brother so you can cry like this? When those online bandits were insulting everyone during the campaign you kept quiet now it's your turn you don start to shalaye...e go soon reach Peter Obi turn.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 11:34am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.
You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.
I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

GBAM!
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up. I'm from Ilesha Osun state.

Cursed Ipob lunatic. No be only ilésà, na owerri cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Malory: 1:27pm On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
your a bastard if simple comprehend have escaped you.
Coming from someone who doesn't know his biological father. Shame on you.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by iHart(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2023
So all of you are interconnected?
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
You are using reverse psychology. All the trash you spewd here are the attributes of Tinubu's supporters. All they do is to churn out fake and hateful messages. Tinubu supporters can be best described as a terrorist group. The whole world is watching.

Lies.

BAT supporters started out trying to build a case for BAT based on the development of Lagos. It was the Obidients that started weaponizing tribe in an effort to prove that Lagos was not developed by BAT. When they had succeeding in gaslighting race, they switched back to victimhood.

You talk about terror groups but which party has a globally designated terror group embedded within it? Which political party has supporters who hail the killing of police, soldiers and federal agents including beheading and acts of cannibalism? It isn't the PDP or the APC.

Try again.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Baatunde(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2023
Bros have you noticed how each time people bring up the inadequacies of PO, Obidients are casually silent, avoid addressing that problem and cleverly bring up other issues.

Many times I have brought up the issue of Peter Obi showing us no record of the WAEC/GCE with which he purportedly gained admission to UNN and the only 'O' Level result filed for him is a GCE he did two years after graduating from UNN and which was littered with four F9s, no one has ever told us why this was the case.

Exclusive101:
But the Pandora criminal is a saint ba

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Baatunde(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2023
And so shall it be that the you will not be present in Nigeria when God decide to do that which is marvellous by turning around the woes of our nation by elevating the stone which the builders have rejected . Our glorious nation does not even need negative people like you to see through its recovery agenda. A refinery has been commissioned, another one is being built in Akwa Ibom currently, a wonderful Ibo man has built a world class medical facility in Port Harcourt, second Niger Bridge has been commissioned, more infrastructural projects are under construction, yet you do not see any future just because your man did not win the election and it is so difficult for you to accept that. We believe in a united Nigeria even if people like you continue to fly the flags of tribal discontent. We have hope for our country irrespective of what sore losers like you might say. Just stay in that your far away land where you are a second class citizen forever, who need you at all sef?And all your curses and negative thoughts shall not come to pass. In Yoruba language we say " Olorun ko jo yin" God does not act like you

franchasofficia:
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable and heartbreaking to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend the open election criminality perpetrated by known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their illegal declaration as winners.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his unceremonious May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest.

I will be here from a far away land reading how Bola Tinubu imposed all manner of people-killing taxes just to raise more money for his looting purpose. I will be here when the political war will start because God cannot be mocked. Buhari, APC and Tinubu cannot foist Tinubu on Nigerians against people's wish and go scold free, its not possible. It is not yet uhuru, rain is coming angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.