Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu (31698 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / How Tinubu Funded Peter Obi’s Campaign To Reduce Winning Chances Of Atiku(video) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Kukutenla: 8:26am On May 26, 2023
NOC1:

But it was an Obidient who accussed Pat for fact he was a contestant in LP of Obi, second person was Reno Omokiri who is a PDP man.
Don't accuse the Agbado's wrongly channel your energy to where it is needed and don't let BATist live free rent on your head
The dude who accused Utomi was one of the APC moles in LP. He resigned from LP and went back to APC then started this stupid theory to discredit LP in the eyes of neutral people
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by dalaman: 8:27am On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable and heartbreaking to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend the open election criminality perpetrated by known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their illegal declaration as winners.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his unceremonious May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest.

I will be here from a far away land reading how Bola Tinubu imposed all manner of people-killing taxes just to raise more money for his looting purpose. I will be here when the political war will start because God cannot be mocked. Buhari, APC and Tinubu cannot foist Tinubu on Nigerians against people's wish and go scold free, its not possible. It is not yet uhuru, rain is coming angry

Peter Obi didn't win a free and fair election, he won't win any in Nigeria for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by favor914: 8:40am On May 26, 2023
Igwe9:
I still ask, is Atiku any better than Tinubu? Atiku should have stepped down for Obi when he declared his interest. The only difference is rule of law anyways.
both are corrupt
Atiku stepping down for Obi, is like your Oga leaving his mansion in Banana Island for you his houseboy that resides in the boys quarters with his family, is there any sense in that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by sukkot: 8:40am On May 26, 2023
i made a thread about it even before tinubu won

https://www.nairaland.com/7581005/now-fully-convinced-peter-obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:

It is so unbelievable and heartbreaking to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend the open election criminality perpetrated by known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their illegal declaration as winners.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his unceremonious May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest.

I will be here from a far away land reading how Bola Tinubu imposed all manner of people-killing taxes just to raise more money for his looting purpose. I will be here when the political war will start because God cannot be mocked. Buhari, APC and Tinubu cannot foist Tinubu on Nigerians against people's wish and go scold free, its not possible. It is not yet uhuru, rain is coming angry
just leave them..na this group we dey..once I hear fem from anyone of them when unprecedented suffering hits them I will abuse them to the very end...there will be no had I knowns or I change my mind.. I will insult them very well...

A lot of folks really deserve our leaders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by favor914: 8:47am On May 26, 2023
bayelsaowei:
just leave them..na this group we dey..once I hear fem from anyone of them when unprecedented suffering hits them I will abuse them to the very end...there will be no had I knowns or I change my mind.. I will insult them very well...

A lot of folks really deserve our leaders..
Lazy minded thing, it is because of Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 8:47am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.

You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.

I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

Simply brilliant! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2023
favor914:
Lazy minded thing, it is because of Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
are you talking to me..?

When the actual vs planned starts I will be hear to laugh and rain curses and ntorr to a lot of folks on this platform..

grin
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by favor914: 8:50am On May 26, 2023
bayelsaowei:
are you talking to me..?

When the actual vs planned starts I will be hear to laugh and rain curses and ntorr to a lot of folks on this platform..

grin
No I am referring to Pato Utomi,Bola Tinubu’s neighbor in Ikoyi, his hit man that was used to deceive that Judas Gringory Peter Obi to contest as waiver presidential candidate.

Mumu Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Flier: 8:51am On May 26, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Pat Utomi is a rare breed Nigeria politician and couldn't have done such a thing to start with
Nigeria could have been like USA if Nigeria politicians have integrity.I am 100% sure Pat Utomi did it
Come to think of it,why would Pat step down for Obi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by seguno2: 8:53am On May 26, 2023
Igwe9:
I still ask, is Atiku any better than Tinubu? Atiku should have stepped down for Obi when he declared his interest. The only difference is rule of law anyways.
both are corrupt

All are corrupt, including pretentious saint Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by seguno2: 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Pat Utomi is a rare breed Nigeria politician and couldn't have done such a thing to start with

Are you being sarcastic or just joking?

Are you talking about the person responsible for the liquidation of two banks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by favor914: 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Flier:
Nigeria could have been like USA if Nigeria politicians have integrity.I am 100% sure Pat Utomi did it
Come to think of it,why would Pat step down for Obi ?
Nigerian so called politicians are every day people like yourself, & are no different from you, or your fellow Nairalanders, you cannot give what you don’t have.

We are all the same, when you get to your position of power, you will do your own, & find your way.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Jsucre(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2023
Till tomorrow up here in the north, millions don't know Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ogbe88(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2023
Just look at the comments of some of our youths, it's disheartening.

I believe some of these supporters of looters, dont know their future is been destroyed.

Leave religion sentiments/Tribalism and work with competent people to move the nation forward.

You all don't know what real pain is all about in this Life, I guess too many under 30's are in this forum with no sense.

Too bad.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:02am On May 26, 2023
Obiedun:
May you all labour in vain.

Time shall tell..
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by isio1(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2023
But you are not different from what you wrote. You talk of bigotry, your post is full of biases and bigotry. And because it did not work out in your region's favor.

Criminality was all sides, all parties participated in the abuse of the electioneering process APC, LP, PDP etc.
So please don't shout
A winner has been declared and so be it.

franchasofficia:

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Chucks13: 9:05am On May 26, 2023
Mr man those saying you worked for Tinubu are the same obidient headless mobs you breede. They are in severe pain seeking whom to blame for their costly mistake, sorry we that worked for true democracy devoid of abuse, threatening, bullying, mockery, tribal and religion bigotry, disrespectful don't know you sir and you are not part of us so face your headless mobs and receive your attack in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Blakjewelry(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2023
Nicenixon:
Then you will be a fool to believe Atiku will drop his presidency after first tenure for Peter Obi. Don't you know power is intoxicating? Atiku that won't allow anybody except him to emerge in PDP primaries is now the one that will drop presidency after first term.
You don't know politics work. Atiku and tinubu were brought up old politicians so they know how it works. Peter obi started his journey in anambra in apga which was founded by ojuwku, he won because the people of the state and the entire east has this strong affinity for ojuwku. When he left apga to pdp he became well known because atiku picked him as his running mate. Before the primary I know there is no way he can win pdp primary because of the type of politics they play there. The likes of wike and the governors from the south with their loot from the state will hijack the process. In fact no need trying to explain to you, people like you who started following Peter obi recently only work with your emotions rather than think. I have been following all the major players in the the recent election and Nigeria politics for long to know. What Nigeria need is restructure and not a northern or southern presidency. Power rotation only breed incompetency, even the obi of onitsha said same thing. See make the president come from your village sef the only benefit you will get is the bragging rights that he is from your village and nothing beneficial ask the past presidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:14am On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:

your prayer will not answered, NIGERIA will be great and God will support TINUBU to achieve it,in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 9:17am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
But the Pandora criminal is a saint ba

I really hate to be that dude…
But that’s NOT how “suitcases” are spelt!
shocked
>

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by plumcomm: 9:18am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
But the Pandora criminal is a saint ba

you are quoting some one whose moniker is igwe,what do you expect of him before.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by kvin33: 9:18am On May 26, 2023
Those who shouted Emi lo kan and then proceeded to beat up old women, snatch ballot papers and rewrite results are opening threads and writing gibberish to convince themselves that they "won". Politics ko, impotent ni. YOU DID NOT WIN! You know it, everyone knows it. Nobody is stopping you from taking what does not belong to you -no be Naija again. Cursed land where coup plotters become president, drug lords and terrorists become GCFR. Tomorrow, when Kabiru Sokoto comes out to run for office, make una no vex o. Your lies fool no one but you.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by SLOVFO(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.

You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.

I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

Oga what exactly are you saying? Was it not Tinubu's camp that was gloating on how Tinubu used Pat Utomi and Peter Obi to checkmate Atiku

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Shikini: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos) / A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.