Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover (17910 Views)

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Etranshub(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2023
Otilor
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by ojehmario1969(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2023
Obinwenite:

Nobody hates Tinubu….nobody send am for east. We don’t adore mediocre and corrupt leaders.

Get that into your head!. Go and get busy and wait for the transformation you voted!.
grin grin grin u don finally accept the reality say tinibu go rule over you and your household

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Toluwanise247(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2023
Don’t begg for him . Replace him with obi . Bring obi and collect kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Elsueno: 8:35am On May 26, 2023
Nop, dat would only emboldened UGM, These guys have being killing police officers & soldiers just because of kanu...The Nigerian government should keep kanu as long as possible, cause letting him go would only make things worse.

By d way, da hell is wrong with our judiciary, partying with corrupt politicians, letting known terrorists leader free..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Mopolchi: 8:35am On May 26, 2023
Soludu should rest

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by ribbit: 8:35am On May 26, 2023
Obinwenite:

Nobody hates Tinubu….nobody send am for east. We don’t adore mediocre and corrupt leaders.
[b][/b]
Get that into your head!. Go and get busy and wait for the transformation you voted!.
lmfao

It's true what they say, if you lie to yourself long enough, you start believing your own lies even when facts are absolutely opposite.

People who voted for generation of jail Birds like uzor kalu and his kerosene commissioner ipkeasu or Mr I invest state money in personal beer business is talking about mediocrity and corruption.

Like the delusion is just out of this world among you people init?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by gassbee: 8:36am On May 26, 2023
Una never know pmb, him go tay for kuje prisons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2023
Heard that he Kanu now likes DSS beans alot

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2023
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Slizzords: 8:37am On May 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Tales by moonlight. Release him for what? Terriorst Nnamdi Kaun promise to bring Buhari's head from Aso Rock na. Infact this is just the beginning. By the time BUHARI is through with Kaun he will know where he belongs inside jail
You this thief that keeps scamming people still get mind come here, seun this guy is a thief and has scammed lots of people. Here is the link to the scam he perpetrated
https://www.nairaland.com/7666515/nairalander-just-scammed-me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu may do that. He is more determined to change the narrative and more a strategic leader

I hope he does. It will really go a long way in bringing peace and stability in the east and also fasten the healing process.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by gidgiddy: 8:38am On May 26, 2023
Soludo should stop this nonsense of asking Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari is lawless and does not obey court orders

Buhari broke Nigeria's own extradition act just so he could go to Kenya and kidnap Kanu

What Soludo should be doing is insisting that Buhari abides by the court judgment which has released and discharged Kanu
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Toluwanise247(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2023
You people claim you have two messiah obi and Kanu , one is crying for his mandate and other one is crying for his life

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by simfrost90210: 8:40am On May 26, 2023
saintjimos:
I wish he will grant him presidential pardon

BAT might do that, if maybe, he will ... 🙄🙄
I guess ......
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Uzoelue1987(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2023
I can bet Buhari is not aware of this letter.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by ibrahass: 8:41am On May 26, 2023
Tinibu will used Kanu's release for campaign come 2027. The earlier you know this the better for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by monex(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Buhari TiLo...

Make he enjoy his Zoo treatment he ordered for....

The new President will release him.

Tinubu isnt dumb
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Medalb: 8:43am On May 26, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Okwyjesus(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

I hope he does. It will really go a long way in bringing peace and stability in the east and also fasten the healing process.

Solving south east problem is easy if our leaders are determined. Just attend to the masses general need and forget the political class.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Nobody: 8:44am On May 26, 2023
saintjimos:
I wish he will grant him presidential pardon

So the coned Jubril of Sudan is now a president who has the power to grant pardon?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Unrated900(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2023
Chai ipob master in detention
Buhari plsss free this man naaa
Make peace enter eastern states
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by PHIPEX(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2023
May Buhari never happen to Nigeria again
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Kingosytex(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2023
Medalb:

Buhari should hand him over to tinubu for another 8years.

Bro you no get joy. cheesy
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Moniya4Real(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2023
😂😂😂

inoki247:
Lol Buhari TiLo...

Make he enjoy his Zoo treatment he ordered for....
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by XXCASH: 8:47am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/600571-gov-soludo-writes-buhari-seeks-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-before-29-may-handover.html

Nice try Soludo but Buhari don close shop since

I dont think he knows where his pen is to sign for anything now grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by GeneralDae: 8:48am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Buhari releasing Nnamdi Kanu will really be a parting gift to the Igbos and it will go a long way in bringing relative peace and stability in the region.
I wish Buhari heeds Soludo’s pleadings.
That's not a problem. The fear is that Kanu could begin to cause problems again when released. Last time he was released based on his health, we saw what happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2023
XXCASH:

Nice try Soludo but Buhari don close shop since

I dont think he knows where his pen is to sign for anything now grin

Soludo has tried I must say. He's been visiting Kanu in the dungeon, I think he's the only SE governor that even knows that Kanu is still in detention. Others don't even care.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2023
grin grin Solidi is deceiving himself, because NK will never be released.He deserves the continued detention, even if it lasts for the next five years.
NK contributed to the chaos ongoing in The Southeast, with the rise of ESN and UGM.
A true, freedom fighter doesn't make ethnically inciting statements, whether online or offline, doesn't encourage hatred against an entire region, because of the actions of a few individuals from there.
A true freedom fighter doesn't encourage violence against politicians from his own region, issue threats against them for not dancing to his tune.
The British based coward did all that, and so he deserves a century old incarceration.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Kingosytex(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

That's not a problem. The fear is that Kanu could begin to cause problems again when released. Last time he was released based on his health, we saw what happened.

I believe he's learnt his lessons... The government should work out a means; there should be some forms of compromise. There must be a way out. Keeping him there hasn't solved any problem.
Remember that the insecurity in the East wasn't this bad when Kanu was around.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Chucks13: 8:51am On May 26, 2023
Soludo pls don't involve yourself in anything Kanu allow him to learn a good lesson so pls focus on your government pressing issues and not Kanu matter infact Obi will join him soon.

Shey dem no dey hear word bah? Cotton wool with red oil has been used to blocked their ears wahala dem go learn hard way I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday / El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.