Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover (17914 Views)

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by EmmyCC: 7:57pm On May 28, 2023
homosapien:

I don't expect a sadistic lunatic to know the man Called Bola Tinubu. Keep looking for your stolen manhood why sane Nigeria are ready for a new Nigeria under BAT
Hmmmm! I didn't mean to steer up so much anger in you. I just want to ask, do you know Bola Tinubu?
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Yemmysworld91: 8:05pm On May 28, 2023
Olril18:

Ogun state is a terrible state I guess igbos are the one ruling the state too
I hope you’re not from ogun state sha. Oponu
You don't need to end with your message with those words. But that goes to show how uncultured most you obidients are, but I won't toll that line with you.
I carefully gave that response to that line to show that there are corrupt politicians in the East unlike the way it was portrayed there.
I'm a proud Ogun state boy and getting ready for the tribunal to remove my state governor. Corruption and bad governance is nationwide. So don't act as if a region has it better.

Grow up and learn to argue without insults please.
Good or bad leadership affect us all. Shalom
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by homosapien(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2023
EmmyCC:

Hmmmm! I didn't mean to steer up so much anger in you. I just want to ask, do you know Bola Tinubu?

No sir, I don't. The little knowledge I have about him, he his far better than the yes daddy neophyte
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by EmmyCC: 6:30am On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

No sir, I don't. The little knowledge I have about him, he his far better than the yes daddy neophyte
*Her. Bola Tinubu is a female.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by homosapien(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2023
EmmyCC:

*Her. Bola Tinubu is a female.

It's obvious we are not in the same page. Nevertheless, Obi attracts the poorest of thinkers among us so it's Understandable. Good luck
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by EmmyCC: 11:59am On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

It's obvious we are not in the same page. Nevertheless, Obi attracts the poorest of thinkers among us so it's Understandable. Good luck
We are not thinking though. We are stating facts. Bola Tinubu is a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Can The North Stand Alone? / Wale Oladipo Offers To Return ‘dasukigate Funds’ To Stave Off Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.