Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover (17893 Views)

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by GoodbutBadguy: 8:52am On May 26, 2023
BAT will release him within 1 month, one thing about BAT is that he has forgiven spirit. MNK will avoid anything that starts B after his release grin DSS don show shege am promox cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2023
That’s Goodnews Release Nnamdi Kanu or
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Mrhonesty: 9:04am On May 26, 2023
No to Nnamdi Kami's release before May 29. President Tinubu would do the needful when it's time.
Good of Soludo

quote author=Kingosytex post=123371715]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/600571-gov-soludo-writes-buhari-seeks-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-before-29-may-handover.html[/quote]
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Sunshine34(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2023
This government will be a unity regime. I think Tinubu will release kanu and give every region a sense of belonging and dividend of democracy. Not government of hate or tribalism

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Coolgent(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2023
Soludo should be arrested too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by tsdarkside(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2023
why are this south easterners like this....??
what type of senseless reason do they have for demandin something like this....??

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Maestro23: 9:17am On May 26, 2023
They have really dealt with MNK sha...

"Expand your consciousness with Plato's wisdom! Don't miss 'Unveiling Plato's Wisdom: 40 Quotes' on YouTube!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nH-ETziXbA
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2023
but if you think about it....their are igbos that come online and speak for other people or goverment officials....
very shameless people....they see other nigerians as primitive and easy to deceive....
nowadays this is gettin busted to....

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2023
Coolgent:
Soludo should be arrested too.

its not even sure soludo even said that himself....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Steinmann: 9:19am On May 26, 2023
GOOD WORDS FROM SOLUDO.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by dododawa1: 9:19am On May 26, 2023
KANU and BUHARI destroyed NIGERIA together.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by zabson(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Buhari releasing Nnamdi Kanu will really be a parting gift to the Igbos and it will go a long way in bringing relative peace and stability in the region.
I wish Buhari heeds Soludo’s pleadings.

He will be released after Tinubu 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by enemyofprogress: 9:22am On May 26, 2023
OYO.....On your own. Kanu is a parting gift for Tinubu and come 2031, Tinubu too will pass him on to another president. The guy don enter wahala.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by enemyofprogress: 9:23am On May 26, 2023
zabson:

He will be released after Tinubu 8 years
I tell you. Tinubu go like to use him to get votes from the south east in 2027

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by enemyofprogress: 9:24am On May 26, 2023
Sunshine34:
This government will be a unity regime. I think Tinubu will release kanu and give every region a sense of belonging and dividend of democracy. Not government of hate or tribalism
yinmu. Una go suffer
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Squirrel1(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2023
Nwaelohim:

Mention just one Igbo politician not a mediocre and corrupt in Nigeria?
he can't bro. There eyes are always in other people's state except there's. The hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by DaTruths: 9:33am On May 26, 2023
homosapien:

If awards should be given to the most corrupt and mediocre leaders, Your leaders in the East will be at the fore front of such awards.

And who told you that igbos love their corrupt leaders like Yorubas do?
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2023
He should die there, he was release on bail before, then he ran away - they deported him.

If Igbo's will not see beyoud their Nnamdi, let them be. After all they did not vote for the new government. Our population is enough to run the country.

South South
South West
North Central
North West and
North East

So what significant are the Igbos, all they do is born to betray. Let them cave out East self, they are pulling back the country.
If not that I have dated an Igbo girl and she was nice, I would have been eliminating them from the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by allthingsgood: 9:35am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Buhari releasing Nnamdi Kanu will really be a parting gift to the Igbos and it will go a long way in bringing relative peace and stability in the region.
I wish Buhari heeds Soludo’s pleadings.

The last time he was released did it bring peace and stability Abi Kanu went to forment even more trouble. Soludo is just playing to the gallery because of his second tenure ambition.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Tonnierichy(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2023
VTJN:
Soludo is a brilliant man. I like the man

I foresee Soludo breaking the jinx of Ndi igbo presidency
That's if his people don't continue to make other regions vow never to vote an Igbo man. They'll most likely ruin his chances by themselves, and they'll be proud of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by papapchi(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2023
Nigerians and most of their citizens are nothing but brain dead humans, the reason the country called zoo can never move forward. As for Igbo politicians, those ones are not even good to use as a sacrifice to the gods. Igbo politicians are nothing but slaves and booth lickers in the hands of the Fulani's. Why will stupid Soludo write an imposter from Niger Republic to free our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, who have being discharged and acquitted by a court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria? I forget that Nigeria is animal kingdom is a "ZOO" where rule of law is not respected and the docile citizens don't see anything wrong in it. whether imposter Buhari and his terrorists government like it or not, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released, we owe nobody/ idiots any apology for that. Note: All you slaves in Nigeria, Biafra must be restored and there is nothing, I mean nothing anybody can do about it, instead of Biafra not to come, Nigeria as a whole will perish.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by naijapips04: 9:43am On May 26, 2023
Obinwenite:

Nobody hates Tinubu….nobody send am for east. We don’t adore mediocre and corrupt leaders.

Get that into your head!. Go and get busy and wait for the transformation you voted!.

Always emotional. Never rational.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by VULCAN(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2023
Comprehension is very important.

He said they don't "adore" them.

Not that they don't have them.

Most Yoruba adore their corrupt leaders

There is a difference btw tolerating and adoring

homosapien:

If awards should be given to the most corrupt and mediocre leaders, Your leaders in the East will be at the fore front of such awards.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Patriotsleague: 9:46am On May 26, 2023
He is a terrorist, Soludo has started playing to the gallery. It's a pity.
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by HardBishop: 9:47am On May 26, 2023
ibrahass:
Tinibu will used Kanu's release for campaign come 2027. The earlier you know this the better for you.
Stop this mental harassment na🤣🤣🤣 biko

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Patriotsleague: 9:48am On May 26, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
BAT will release him within 1 month, one thing about BAT is that he has forgiven spirit. MNK will avoid anything that starts B after his release grin DSS don show shege am promox cool
He has killed hundreds, used girls for rituals, he should be jailed for life. Kanu is a terrorist leader, if Nigeria release him, we are showing a bad example that terrorists are praised, it will lead to more terrorists groups. Soludo is just playing to the gallery, Soludo is weak.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by HardBishop: 9:50am On May 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
He should die there, he was release on bail before, then he ran away - they deported him.

If Igbo's will not see beyoud their Nnamdi, let them be. After all they did not vote for the new government. Our population is enough to run the country.

South South
South West
North Central
North West and
North East

So what significant are the Igbos, all they do is born to betray. Let them cave out East self, they are pulling back the country.
If not that I have dated an Igbo girl and she was nice, I would have been eliminating them from the North
Die there,. So you enjoy the insecurity in the southeast?? If so, a time no corper or others will find it hospitable to base in the entire southeast region.... See how police now dey avoid being posted for there.

My hand no deyoo
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by HardBishop: 9:54am On May 26, 2023
Patriotsleague:

He has killed hundreds, used girls for rituals, he should be jailed for life. Kanu is a terrorist leader, if Nigeria release him, we are showing a bad example that terrorists are praised, it will lead to more terrorists groups. Soludo is just playing to the gallery, Soludo is weak.
We know what the government, governor's, chiefs in the 5 eastern states will instill in his brain to stop such agitations. Severe warnings will be meted for him. You pple should thank Peter obi for changing our narratives... If not it could have birthed nothing political to do with NIGERIA.

U for hear that NO ELECTIONS IN MOST PART OF SOUTHEAST. Just dey pray make he no die... We no go fight war but we know know what to do.... TINUBU hopefully will do much better
Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Image123(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2023
He must be kidding. Lamidi belongs where he is, he has not shown signs of being a normal person.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Nicenixon: 10:01am On May 26, 2023
Obinwenite:

Nobody hates Tinubu….nobody send am for east. We don’t adore mediocre and corrupt leaders.

Get that into your head!. Go and get busy and wait for the transformation you voted!.
Lol! See this useless fool as if the politicians from his region are saints. Mention one of your useless governor that has political foresight, influence and track record like Tinubu does. Please, continue to focus on Lagos while your state and region continue to deteriorate.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover by Patriotsleague: 10:03am On May 26, 2023
HardBishop:

We know what the government, governor's, chiefs in the 5 eastern states will instill in his brain to stop such agitations. Severe warnings will be meted for him. You pple should thank Peter obi for changing our narratives... If not it could have birthed nothing political to do with NIGERIA.

U for hear that NO ELECTIONS IN MOST PART OF SOUTHEAST. Just dey pray make he no die... We no go fight war but we know know what to do.... TINUBU hopefully will do much better
If elections no dey southeast I don't care. Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist, it will set a bad precedence to release a terrorist, that killed security operatives and is bent on destroying Nigeria. Southeast is just one part of Nigeria, if you people burn it, I don't care. I don't care about Obi or Kanu, my point is he is a terrorist, terrorists are left in jail for life. You people celebrate terrorists that's why Kanu and his terrorists group dey oppress una. It's a pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis In Next Three Months – Attahiru Bafarawa / Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Remembering James Ocholi: One Year After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.