Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate (28912 Views)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Supreme Court Decides Rivers’ APC Primaries Logjam Under The Gun Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by gigabyte13: 9:43am On May 26, 2023
Mmtchewwww
Who dey panic
Exercise in futility
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by AngelicBeing: 9:44am On May 26, 2023
gabbytabby:
Politics ke i no get that kind mind. Na anjonu and ebora and irumole fit do politics for that country.

I don Japa na Nigérian visitor i be oh. In small doses I fit manage them. I just get some kind access to some information that I share from time to time and I do believe in Tinubu.

Great, l understand that you live l think in the UK, I thought you relocated back to join Politics in Nigeria, l am also a permanent visitor to Nigeria, l tried to relocate, tested the waters in Nigeria but my Spiritman is / was completely not in agreement with living in Nigeria anymore, so l will continue to be a long term visitor to Nigeria

Talking about Tinubu, l don't trust any Nigerian politicians but l am likely shifting to see what Tinubu will do, He is a sagacious and pragmatic political juggernaut, he knows his onions, who knows, he might likely create another blossoming LAGOS STATE across the 36 state of NIGERIA,

I also think that Tinubu is aware that Nigerians are tired of all the hardship inflicted by the zombie called Buhari led APC

Fingers crossed and l wish and hope Tinubu will be a great president to Nigeria

Let him tackle insecurity, provide Electricity, good roads and create enabling environment for Jobs for our youth, kill corruption, jail looters of national treasury and make Nigeria a great country

God bless Nigeria cheesy
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Shantyken(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2023
obi4eze:
A lot of people seem to know what the outcome will be. But hear this again: Tinubu will NOT be sworn-in.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Enice(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2023
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by BRIMBRAM: 9:48am On May 26, 2023
obi4eze:
A lot of people seem to know what the outcome will be. But hear this again: Tinubu will NOT be sworn-in.

One thing I love Tinubu for is, his countless times of always proofing his oppositions wrong. grin

He will proof you all wrong again and again. While you will cry again and again. grin

As e dey e pain dem e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem. grin
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by eseelvis: 9:49am On May 26, 2023
What anxiety
Media

There is no case there
Supreme court will use one grammar to disqualify the case

There no true judgement that can come out of Nigeria judicial system

Except the case involving poor people

I don't believe there any case that can stop Tinubu

Am fully obedient

I don't have confidence in Nigeria judicial system
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Kinehap: 9:50am On May 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Nobody can stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria for 4/8 yrs.
This case go end like others. In the trash!
Dem Neva born that judge well. Mark my word!

Come back later on con check this comment. 👌
Remember "na we get Nigeria, INEC, Lagos, CJN"
Nothing dey sup, no shaking. Who even goes that judge wey wan upturn wetin don sup?🤔

A big fool you are.

What is your post in this coming government and you are shouting nah we get this government.

Make shame catch you, is Tinubu your father, uncle or relation or anyone to be sworn in.

Some of you youth should have died before you were giving birth to.

You are a disgrace to your family and this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Jsucre(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2023
Houseontherock1:
You guys and your sensational headlines! Where's the anxiety?
lol . Obidents food be that
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by merit455(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2023
chidiokay:
There is no anxiety anywhere were MR blogger isonu, Obedient are the ones that should not die of HBP, we want dem to follow us enjoy the dividend of democracy under BAT cheesy

Ntor !
Keep creating different account in Nairaland, jobless thing
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by duro4chang(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2023
Lucasinho:

You will soon deactivate your account boy grin
Nothing can change. Tinubu is the president
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by gassbee: 9:58am On May 26, 2023
No anxiety, supreme court no fit upturn president elect's victory. Our judiciary never advance reach that kind level yet
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Ngaljau11: 10:00am On May 26, 2023
Untill the Youths arise n make it work nothing
will change in this country
Bola Ahmed has excess power n only the youths can do sth about it
Anyways I believe that he can make this country work
Coz he has a working team
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2023
Kinehap:

A big fool you are.

What is your post in this coming government and you are shouting nah we get this government.

Make shame catch you, is Tinubu your father, uncle or relation or anyone to be sworn in.

Some of you youth should have died before you were giving birth to.

You are a disgrace to your family and this nation.
Oga, this won't stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2023
obi4eze:
Onyeigbo take heart
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by 4ward4: 10:04am On May 26, 2023
chidiokay:
There is no anxiety anywhere were MR blogger isonu, Obedient are the ones that should not die of HBP, we want dem to follow us enjoy the dividend of democracy under BAT cheesy

Ntor !

You were in a hurry to put a label to it. And forgot the current suit was filed by PDP. Just Amazed by your reasoning
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by DaTruths: 10:06am On May 26, 2023
Houseontherock1:
You guys and your sensational headlines! Where's the anxiety?

You can you be in BATs camp and know if there is anxiety?

Men blood dey hot, no reason am.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Image123(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2023
Anxiety where?In Obi's house?
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Ballack1(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2023
No anxiety anywhere, Supreme Court will uphold appeal court judgement on the case
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by softwareman(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2023
drlateef:

I really appreciate your comments sir. They have cleared the air on the issues. So, for all intents and purposes, the Supreme Court is deciding whether they have locus standi or not, and whether Supreme Court has jurisdiction on a case that is statute barred. Both of these cannot in anyway stop the inauguration because Supreme Court cannot be a trial court. And even if they wanted to trial, no arguments were received in that case, which means they were not interested in the trial. Case closed. Agbim has done his cash out as usual on Atiku and PDP. No wonder Buhari and Tinubu appeared completely unconcerned about this case. They carried on their transition program without being ruffled. Kudos to you and the team. Please brief us at the end of the case. Thank you.
I blame the media for all this nonsense.
They are couching their headlines for sensationalism. The supreme court is not a trial court. This case is all about locus standi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by shaibu123: 10:12am On May 26, 2023
This case has no substance,PDP has no right to interface with other parties issue.

So no case
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by tamdun: 10:15am On May 26, 2023

Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Skyehigher1: 10:17am On May 26, 2023
Very stupid where is anxiety . If the case of Ahmed lawan and godswill akpabio is not cause anxiety and once their case is favor them what caused. Tinubu and shettima. Nigeria Media houses need to regulate and orientated
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Skyehigher1: 10:18am On May 26, 2023
And wish them slam atiku fine of some of 50 million naira for disturbing the already existing justice

1 Like

Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by omooba74(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2023
Ok Daddy,yes daddy....
obi4eze:
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Peacecore: 10:20am On May 26, 2023
gabbytabby:
Judges are getting vexed now so he might get 50million fine for wasting court time.

I pray so grin and supporters are the most gullible people on the planet, earth. I trued explaining section 29(5) for them but they couldn't listen.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by chidiokay: 10:21am On May 26, 2023
4ward4:

You were in a hurry to put a label to it. And forgot the current suit was filed by PDP. Just Amazed by your reasoning

Is there any disparity between PDP and Obedient ? or was i suppose to ignore the team work going on.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by livinbygrace: 10:23am On May 26, 2023
Lucasinho:

And I pity you and your family. Because I have japa already with my own family tongue

And so ?if you like Japa go heaven with your family..mind you Germany just enter recession ,so it rains everywhere
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Rebuker(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2023
There is no anxiety anywhere, we are watching the script already written:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ZzYi1IOs
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by livinbygrace: 10:27am On May 26, 2023
Optimistdude:
Our judiciary is complicit.they have being bought over by the drug Lord.
But God works in mysterious ways, he will humble APC

Same way Atiku was nominated as vice by OBj after winning PDP governorship primary in Adamawa in 1998,
Same way was also appointed by Yar’adua after winning the same PDP Bayelsa primary election

This case is gone ..Otilo
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by Minjim: 10:30am On May 26, 2023
There is no anxiety anywhere. It's the Igbos media that is creating phantom anxiety for themselves.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by azikiweironsi(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2023
Did you say anxiety ? Perhaps it's the Obidients because they're working tooth and nail to ensure Jagaban is not sworn in. Their own is even more than the PDP that came second while the distant third position crying more for a lost manhood.
Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember when in school, the most dullest students always cry fowls for position in class. He knows he failed woefully but yet put the blames on his teachers for not liking him or compete with their girlfriends.
As for today's judgement, ELOFOKAN BALE
no shaking for Asiwaju.
As usual petition will be thrown to dustbin.
Re: May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate by livinbygrace: 10:33am On May 26, 2023
simfrost90210:

I pray earnestly that your last sentence comes to reality.. That's my very earnest prayer😓

Breaking news!!
Case already dismissed by Supreme Court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.