Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides (13246 Views)

May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate / Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Yuri141: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, and his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi are absent from the supreme court in Abuja.

The court is expected to deliver judgment today (Thursday) on their appeals against the tribunal’s judgment affirming President Bola Tinubu’s victory at the February 25, 2023, presidential election.

Present in the court are the Chief of Staff to the president, Femi Gbajabiamila; FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike; APC national chairman, Abdullahi Ganduje; National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu, and the National Chairman of the Labour Party, Julius Abure.

The PUNCH reports that the decision of the apex court is final on the matter.

The justices have just arrived.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-obi-atiku-absent-as-scourt-decides/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Yuri141:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-obi-atiku-absent-as-scourt-decides/
Obi knows na,e dey avoid televised Crying

WhisperedNoise:

You won't be alright if you don't think about PO for five minutes. Pele...dingBAT.
Lolz bro, it has nothing to do with my life, it doesn't affect my life a bit,sorry bro.. I js wish my country well , so my kids will be willing to go visit their FATHER'S land one day

michlins:
His tears no go reach your own if you enter filling station today to buy petrol or enter market to buy foodstuffs
Ehen i no know say na
Nigeria Market value dey dictate for My country here oo, last time I checked MAP, Nigeria borders ARE MILLIONS MILES away from here, so cry ur cry in peace bruv

WhisperedNoise:

Lol...with the dollar at #1,300 bah?

Continue. The evil you refuse to condemn will come back to haunt you.

If i wanted to be selfsh, I'll say i dey enjoy the Dollar rate, bt i will never do that, I pray everything returns to Normal,because na some people's business dey crumble...

DaTruths:
Nigeria is under Siege.

Fasten your seatbelt, because it's gonna be a rough ride.

Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to an average Nigerian.
U said this during GEJ, ur cry increased during Buhari, now Volume @ Max for BAT.... morale: u don Value what u have , till u no longer Have, I pray u don't wail to have BAT some days
phorget:

I know it gives you joy when people call you for assistance but do you know that if the country you ran away from is in good shape you wouldn't have bothered to run,even if you run then nobody will miss you let alone calling for assistance.
It's a shame on you that you are so far away from your homeland but still wish evil on the people on ground.
Jus like ur moniker, [b]phorget it MAHN! [/b]Not that deep grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by DaTruths: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is under Siege.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Peacemaker5128: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
They laboured in vain

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by daspeaker: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
Obi is a boy

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Nastrademus(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
The judiciary is the last hope of Nigerians.
Tinubu must be kicked out of that office, he's a thief, liar, murderer, wicked and very confused entitled old man
In just three months naira jumped from 680 to 1200 per dollar. Difference of 520 added, what took the clueless buhari eight years, tinubu is a bigger failure than buhari

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Xscape1993(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
It is well....
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Ikaeniyan0: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
But Atiku and his boy Obi were attending when the case started nah

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by chiagozien(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Do Nigeria have court or laws.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Chillext(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
The only man to graduate from a school 4years before the school was established

What Balablu cannot do does not exist

28 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by ruggedboych: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Kutunban: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria will reboot itself, I hope it doesn't come with extreme heat.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by WhisperedNoise: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
One day, Nigeria will get better and evil politicians will have zero relevance.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Isobug: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
They know the criminal will be be up held
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by SoNature(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Efforts in futility

They already know the outcome.

Tinubu's victory will be upheld.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Westerhoffe(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Let's hear the conclusion of the matter, but I see Nuhu Ribadu smiling out of the court.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by jimmyolasun: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu we understand, atiku well we expected it.. but obi 😊😊😊

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by MS2471: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Aust1n(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Even toddler dn know d outcome… but how long will this last? I expect the justices to do the right thing to prove to the world that something good can come out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by WhisperedNoise: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Obi knows na,e dey avoid televised Crying
You won't be alright if you don't think about PO for five minutes. Pele...dingBAT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by AroOkigbo(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
The last hope of the common man. .. judiciary

Renewed shege go reach everyone grin
No matter how you feign, we all know dat Tinubu hasn't done well, the hard times are expected to linger.
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by whippersnapper(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Obi na ewú. big goat

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by IMASTEX: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
"Nigeria is ranked 120th of the 142 countries in terms of adherence to rule of law, according to the latest global Rule of Law Index released by the World Justice Project (WJP),."
Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Globad(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:
Nigeria is under Siege.

Oh, you've accepted him as your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by 22tiger: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
If you are them Wetin you go do.
Wasted time ,energy and money during campaigns.
Paid maga money to lawyers.
You expect them to come enter motor come hear bad News.

But my question is if they know they don’t have confidence in the judiciary, then why waste lots of resources and giving fake hopes to your supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Felix6: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Let's hear the conclusion of the matter, but I see Nuhu Ribadu smiling out of the court.

This I have seen.

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by Obiedun(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Obi the waka waka chickened out?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides by clems88(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
They know the outcome already. Whats even my business all I'm waiting for is for naira to get to 1300 make I withdraw huge naira for the weekend cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ / Senate Begins Move To Separate NFIU From EFCC / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.